I don't like either. Hater.
  One bunny?
  One marshmallow?
  Infinity marshmallows?
View Results

ReaperInBlack

Celebrating Reveler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:35 pm
Upon hearing the foreign term come from a voice beside her, Amity snapped out of the trance like state that the waves seemed to put her in. She turned to face the one speaking. Through her bangs she spotted the girl she had noted in the class when she scanned her surroundings. The female matched the warm smile given to her. "I'm Amity, Nice to meet you." The female spouted as she grew slightly curious of the language spoken to her. The female's deep blue eyes glanced at the other with a slight curiousity and facination, part of it being the admiration of her attire. "The language was interesting, might I ask what it was?"

[[OOC: Thanks for the head's up ^.^]]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:53 pm
A tall figure stood in the door way. it was a guy who stood 6ft2 and looked to be 250 pounds of raw muscle. He was wearing a hoodie and jeans, and had an eye patch over his right eye. "Nice to see so many new faces!" And He closed his eye and grinned widely. Then he walked to the front of the room and took his usual seat. He took out his note pad and began to sketch some characters he was still developing.  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:12 pm
Kathryn smiled warmly. "It's Russian." She leaned a bit closer. "If my accent sounds odd, it's because my mother was Russian but lived in Wales." She leaned a bit closer and kissed Amity on the cheek. "You, by the way, sound very lovely." And then she leaned back, still smiling at the girl, appraising her figure. "And you look lovely, as well." The bad thoughts from earlier were back, and she ran fingers over her bracelet to dispel them again. "Ya hochu imet' seks s Vami," she said to Amity, head tilted slightly, pursing her lips afterwards. "We should go somewhere. To talk." She wanted to chuckle slightly at that, since she very rarely talked, but managed not to.

((The Russian is "I want to have sex with you", by the way. Because what else would one say to a pretty girl?))

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:02 pm
Amity smiled warmly as she had been complimented. "Mine is typical. Just speak to anyone here and you'll probably hear it." The corners of Amity's lips turned up, mainly because she had never been told her accent sounded exceptional in any way, shape, or form. Amity gave a wave of acknowledgement as another person had come through the door, being rather polite while she was already in a good mood. The female had turned back to the conversation at hand as Kathryn spoke more Russian. She grew, once more, slightly curious to understand, but she began to reply to the next sentence. "To talk you say? Where else would we go?" Amity said, her eyebrow raised and slightly realizing the dense nature of her comment.

[[I'm glad you think so : ) ]]

ReaperInBlack

Celebrating Reveler

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:11 pm
"Sokhranite yego dlya posle shkoly," Came a Russian male voice with a thick accent, and very old fashioned accent. Then the Hulk of a young man that entered the class room moments before turned around in his seat and smiled, "The Name's Maurice. Nice to meet you both."

((To clarify, I never did specify what country Maurice was originally from in his bio))

((Translation: Save it for after school.))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:13 pm
Kathryn muttered slightly at the other Russian speaker in her native tongue, telling him (basically) not to cockblock her, or he'd be missing some vital bits in the morning, then smiled fondly at Amity. "There are a number of places we could go for a private chat, moya krasivaya devushka." She leaned over and gently kissed the girls cheek. "And other things." She leaned back, watching for a reaction. She respected the wishes of whoever she was trying to court, no matter what, but she would enjoy being with this one.

(("My beautiful girl", this time.))

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:17 pm
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Ren frowned, the hug doing nothing for his sour mood. Eric enjoyed it a little too much, he knew, which only made his mood more bitter. And the turnout of events were displeasing. Ren scratched the back of his blonde head, pocketing the other hand in his loose pants as she glanced towards Fawn. "I hope this was entertaining for you," he murmured grimly. Though he didn't blame Fawn for finding his emotional turmoil interesting, he would hate to hear that she pitied him because of it. He lingered for a moment longer, staring at the hot meal before sighing, cursing silently to himself. He bent to grab tubberware, spooning the contents of the plate into the container and closing it before trudging off and out of the house like the rest.

Lenore stood near the jeep, her eyes alit as she looked up at the sky. Her gaze was a dreamy look, as if she were listening and understanding to clouds above her. It was only did the screen door slam closed did Lenore tilt her head, tearing her longing gaze from the sky to Eric, who looked genuinely concerned. She sucked in a small, quick breath before straightening herself and motioned towards the jeep. They should be heading out for school right about now. She knew the teacher wouldn't be too happy if they were especially late today or if they played hooky. The teacher didn't get paid enough to have to deal with their shenanigans everyday.
Lenore opened the driver's side of the door and looked back at the house just as Ren was exiting.

"Let me drive, it'll be quicker." She outstretched her hand for the keys.

Ren hesitated, shuddered, and shook his head. "Nah. You drive like you are using your feet. I don't want to die this early in the morning," he stated, grabbing the handle of the car door. But Lenore blocked the way for him to climb inside. He gave her a look, which was well returned before her tried to reason with her.

But she would not have it, and would not settle for anything lower than driving. Ren sighed begrudgingly and handed Lenore the keys before walking around the jeep and climbed inside. He made sure to buckle himself in.
Lenore herself, now content, climbed inside and roared the beast to life. She honked the horn for Fawn to come out and get inside. "Asherah isn't here. She's probably picking shells again." She rolled her eyes, slightly irritated that her beloved Asherah was off somewhere doing things other than coming to school at the moment. But she knew Asherah could find her way to school eventually and therefore her worry dissipated. She waited for the two others to climb in before ramming the gas, spurning the vehicle to life and jetted off towards school on the rocky road. The music emitted from the radios was an old, catchy beach song and blasted through the air as Lenore speeded and skidded around to school. The "joy"ride did not stop until Lenore swerved to a stop, parking crooked but then again didn't care enough to fix the car's position.

Ren gasped, running a hand down his face as he nearly passed out. Lenore was NOT a good driver.
He stepped out of the jeep, his legs wiggling still from the prior fright. He had to calm himself, taking deep breaths, and slammed the door behind him. "Really now! At least try to drive decent," he muttered, glancing at Lenore who didn't seem to be paying much attention. Her gray eyes were focused more on the classroom, as if she knew something.

Remus did not understand Russian, but this did not distract him from listening in on the girls's conversation. The implications coming from the other girl, Kathryn he presumed, were surprisingly suggestive. He turned a little pink, listening to Kathryn offer to "talk" after class. He covered his mouth and propped up his elbow, hiding his face.

It was Maurice that caught Cameron's attention, who glanced at him from the corner of his eye. The other boy was huge and certainly intimidating. He looked friendly enough, but Cameron knew he didn't have the confidence to talk to the big guy. He sat there quietly, uncomfortably. He stole glances from Remus, who seemed to be secretly enjoying this all, and sat uneasily.
He was startled when a loud commotion emitted from outside. It caught his attention, and Remus's as well. However, the other kids didn't really seem to notice, or rather didn't seem to care. He was curious, wondrous, and stared at the door to see who would come through first.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:42 pm
Maurice sighed, "If you're going to threaten me, I'm going to translate what your saying to her for you. Got it? And please remember you are threatening the one guy on this island who not only knows where you live, but is strong enough to bust the door down at any time of the week, day or night. Dead bolts mean nothing." Then Maurice sighed again, before noticing one of the new guys was staring at him. He waved at the younger of the two brothers.

Eric chuckled as he got out of the jeep at school. "We're here in one piece, she's a better driver than I am." Then He started walking toward the school buildings.  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:19 am

Ren dragged a long breath, still shaky from the previous event, and pocketed his hands as he took long strides, catching up to Eric easily. He kept quiet, glancing at Eric only once to see what his expression was before looking away.

Trickling laughter came from behind. Lenore had caught up with the two boys, after grabbing Fawn out of the car. She gripped the other girl's hand and sped up, walking in between the two boys, grinning. Obviously her mood had changed to something sweeter like the subtle coconut, to a better mood. Ren was only slightly relieved that she was like this. It would've been horrible if she were the opposite. Or if she were angry. He shivered at the thought, chills running down his back.
Lenore let go of Fawn and leapt forward, her long legs carrying her past the office, one of the three other buildings there was on "campus". She opened the door to the classroom quickly, jerking the door open before popping her head inside. One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. Seven.

Lenore paused, and it finally made some sense. So that's what this morning's omens were telling her! Lenore entered in quietly, but held an immediate prowess about the place. It was almost queenly, the way she held herself as she stared at the two local kids on the far side of the classroom. "Sorry! We didn't think you guys were coming today!" The two scrambled out of their seats and shuffled forward to some seats far away from where they were sitting priorly.
Lenore then glanced to Maurice, offering him a warm smile. She anticipated his latest comic issue. She then moved her gray gaze to the two other boys. Brothers. The younger one stared at her, not knowing any better. He certainly looked sheepish. The older one, however, intrigued her. Something in his chest...She quickly tore her gaze away from him, a look of pity flashing her face for only a split moment before she looked towards the two girls who were chattering. The red head looked spunky, unique, and the other seemed to project herself coolly and calmly. Lenore's eyes lingered especially on the two girls before she turned slightly, knowing that the other three behind her had already caught up. "Newcomers," she murmured, her eyes alit as if she had things planned out. She licked her lips hungrily before turning back to the class and moved in between the seats to her own blessed spot in the back.

Ren entered in after Fawn and Eric, his blonde head bouncing as he saw the newbies. He was curious about them, but that look in Lenore's eye was not a look he liked, necessarily. It made him uneasy, but he kept it to himself as he bowed his head to the four new ones. "Hello," he greeted in a rather docile manner than his usual self before seating himself near Lenore.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:35 pm
When Lenore walked in, Kathryn felt a sudden desire to beg her for sex. She tempered those thoughts with the remembrance that the pretty ones are generally not good, and the way those two kids scrambled out of the way didn't help first impressions. So, instead, she grabbed Amity's hand. "Come on," she murmured. "They seem like bullies, and I do not mix well with bullies. And I would like to talk to you." Among other things. Kathryn stood up, still holding Amity's hand, looking at her hopefully. She was going to leave no matter what, but it would be nice to have some company.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:49 pm
Fawn kept her head between her knees the entire ride to school. Something about Lenore's driving always made her sick to her stomach. Climbing out of the jeep, she hefted her backpack onto one shoulder and followed the group inside. A bright smile was present on her face as they entered, and she looked around. She had always loved learning. "Good morning everyone!" Fawn chirped, waving at the class as she took her usual seat next to where Eric would be sitting. Folding her hands on top of the desk, she blinked her large green eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:50 pm
Eric moved about the room slowly, with an animalistic prowess, a very shark like fluid series of motions. His eyes never blinking until he saw the girl holding the other's wrist, and then he took a deep breathe through his nose and looked right at her. He said, "You might want to wait until after class to try anything. Your particular bouqet is growing powerful, and the language of your body suggests something extremely suggestive. These together with the look in your eyes express desire." His voice was thick with his Australian accent. And then he made a gentlemanly bow, before standing upright and regaining his very predator like grace as he moved to block the door. Standing there in his stormy grey suit with white pin striping and his black leather dress shoes, He crossed his arms and stood firm, his stance, the look in his eye, and the way he carried himself giving off an aura almost of raw feral power that would be very unsettling.

Then Maurice stood as well.

"And We're not bullies. I'm just not going to let you trick a girl into satisfying one of your urges...If anything you are a bully. You threatened to cut me open and remove things in the night for interrupting your seduction of someone in the middle of a school. You're Probably not even legal yet."  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:03 pm
((Colossus, stop blocking everything my character wants to do. It's very annoying.))

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:21 pm
Luciiraptar
((Colossus, stop blocking everything my character wants to do. It's very annoying.))

((Why Should I suddenly change my character's natural behavior to suit you? they're my characters, and they are acting exactly as I intended them to when I created them just as your character is acting the way you intended her to from the get go. It's called roleplaying.))  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:40 pm
Fawn glanced over at Eric and Maurice, and then she shook her head. Always overly protective she thought, then cleared her throat. "Father, I need help with something!" Fawn pointed at Eric, hoping to bid on his strange dad-daughter reflex. If the girl wanted to be alone, then she should be alone. She is only human for goodness sakes.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff