Submit

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:00 am
Ezekiel cracked his knuckles and started counting. As soon as he reached twenty he turned and headed in the direction Lucie's sent took him. AS he neared the old oak, he quieted his footsteps and, grabbing a low branch, hefted himself soundlessly into the tree. He eased along until she was in view and there he watched her for a short time, wondering what she would do if she knew about his traumatic past or his horrible secret. DO you have any secrets of your own? He thought, then prepared to drop out of the tree right on top of her.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:48 pm
Lucie settled down at the foot of the tree, rubbing her hands together to get them a bit warm. With it getting darker the temperature dropped down, and she hadn't exactly dressed in clothes for cool weather, at least not too cool. She stayed sitting for sometime, for what felt like forever to her when she heaved a sigh, standing up. Part of her wanted him to find her already, the other part wouldn't have mind facing the chilly weather to say she beat him.

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:11 am
He dropped, turning so that when he landed, his feet where inches from hers and his face their faces where almost touching. "It is freezing out here. Would you like me to warm you up?" Ezekiel asked, reaching out and running his hands up and down her arms. "Do you like me? Can we be friends now?" He asked, a strange tone in his voice. He suddenly so desperately needed her to say yes.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:38 am
A shriek escaped the young girl when she turned at the sound of something next to her, not expecting it to be Ezekiel. He was so close to her that she could practically feel the heat coming from his body, feel the light bursts of air leaving his lungs. It made her hold her own breath, shivering the slightest at his touch; it was odd, that before she found it so easy to brush him off. Now he was invading her personal space to a new extreme, speaking with a new voice. She was finding it hard to breathe let alone speak, though that could be because she was still holding her breath. Letting out a shaky breath, she simply nodded her head yes, answering all of his questions.

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:14 pm
A bark like laugh left him as he pushed the air from his lungs in joy. This was excellent to him. "Come now, love. Make love to me on this bed of leaves." Sure, he could see her shivvering, he knew that it was cold by the way he could see both of their breaths on the air, but he didn't care. The cold didn't effect him like it did humans. And Ezekiel wasn't one to think about the welfare of others past a certain degree.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:09 pm
Lucie's eyes widen, not sure if she had just heard him correctly. She managed to keep her mouth from dropping open, but the small squeal of "What?!" she could not help when she moved in the slightest away from him. Was he out of his mind? She felt like a popsicle with her clothes on, so the idea of taking them just seemed plain- No, what he was suggesting was crazier.

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:59 am
Ezekiel frowned at her, "What do you mean, 'what'? I want you. Now." He then grumbled something unintelligible and stood. "Fine, I can see you are freezing. Back into the house with you." Leaving her where she sat, he strode off towards her grandmothers house, intent on finding the old woman still unconscious.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:36 pm
She frowned herself after he walked off without her, not sure what she should do. He just... By the end of this day she was sure to have whiplash because of his mood changing. But this time it was good she seemed to upset him with her 'what' or else he may have just taken her there and then. Which she did not want... Right? She stood up, brushing the thought away as she jogged back to the house, muttering to herself in annoyance. "'I want you now,' he says. Then walks off without me. Confusing strange boy, lucky I didn't smack him."

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:05 pm
He picked up his speed and entered the hose. All was quiet so the grandmother must still be unconscious. I should have just killed her he thought to himself. Plopping down on the couch, he rose his feet and rested them on the coffee table, staring at the door as he waited.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:20 pm
After a minute or so she reached the house, opening the door and sending a glare in his direction before striding over to him. She leaned and swiped his feet off of the coffee table before turning her back to him, looking around. "Grandma?" she called out hopefully, thinking that she may have came back while they had been out. No response, making her sigh, and she was about to go call her cell phone when she heard something. At least she thought she did. She hesitated for a moment, waiting for the thudding sound to come again if it had been real.

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:54 pm
Ezekiel jumped to his feet and grabbed onto Lucie's shoulder. "Shh... Someone is in the house. Wait here, I will go check it out." And then he pushed her onto the couch and ran out of the room towards the kitchen. Quickly opening the door, he grabbed the broom and cracked the old woman in the head with it.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:16 pm
Lucie opened her mouth to speak, not sure what she was going to say exactly. Before anything could escape her lips though she pushed to the couch and left alone, frighten in a way but not sure why. Who could be in the house besides them? Her grandmother, but she would have verbally responded when she called out. It wasn't like people often came out here. Then again, she herself had come across the boy. Who knew what other kinds of people were wandering the forests. Sitting up, she glanced around, waiting for him to return. If he did, cause if someone was in the house.... "Ezekiel?" she whispered, slowly rising to her feet as if she was about to go after him, to make sure he was alright at least.

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:48 pm
Ezekiel had shut the door and was over by the backdoor, pretending to lock it. "No one in here, love. Let me check the other rooms and then I'll be back in the living room to protect you and be your savior." He grabbed a large kitchen knife, slowly drawing the blade carefully along his forearm to test the sharpness. And then he was off again.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:05 pm
Once he was out of her sight again, the girl carefully moved to the front door, locking it herself. Moving to the side, she peaked out the curtain of the front window, taking in the sight of the dark forest. Was there really someone else out there? The very thought had her wrapping her arms around herself, as if it'd help fight back the fear. Just the thought of there actually being wolves out there freaked her out. Now a mass murderer may be out there. Okay, not a mass murderer per say, but that was the first place her mind went. "Maybe I should call the cops.." she muttered, eyes still straining to see out the window.

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:13 am
Ezekiel pretended to search every room for the next five minutes or so, and then he carefully made his way back down the stair case and into the kitchen to return the knife. Sneaking a peek at the closed door behind him, Ezekiel reopened the closet door and looked down at the grandmother. The woman seemed so peaceful in her head trauma induced sleep. "I'd hate to wake you up, but I need more time with your granddaughter. You understand, I'm sure." Then he took the large knife and bent down, silently put the tip to the left side of the womans neck and pulled, pushing deep at the same time, to the right. Grabbing a towel, he hefted the old lady up and hurried towards the door. Unlocking it with his free hand, he strode out the door and towards the edge of the woods. This is where he deposited her then, kicking a bit of debris over her as he left.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff