• Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:01 pm
SoGummylicious
Kitalpha Hart
SoGummylicious
Kitalpha Hart
SoGummylicious
MY GOD, I also look young but I'm 17 and get told I look 11 any ways I don't know what the problem is. sad
my age ranges from 12 to mid-20s
So, according to that low range, I've been 12 (albeit a really frikkin tall 12 now) for ten years
I'm 19 o.e

For me, headset plugged into iPad with music loud enough to be at least somewhat heard. And distracted by something like art
And that's at college, the only time I'm not with someone while out in public. The rest of the time I'm with someone. They think my mom and I are siblings until I call her mom (and it's not just guys, mom's had women ask her if I just called her mom), my sister, especially when in her uniform (paramedic EMT), just drives them off because uniform looks similar to police enough to possibly assume so, and my dad is tall. If they find out that he's a retired Marine...sucks to be them heart
I hear you will feel it is a compliment to have someone assume you are young when older 4laugh
...not when it's really obvious that I'm not freaking twelve. The it gets insulting
oh yes! I understand that does kill my mood.
especially when I use my credit card and even with my ID, they still don't think it's me
Dude, are you ******** stupid or what?!
Just because my hair's short right now doesn't mean that I'm a different person
Or I just call myself the evil twin >3

I can understand being considered twelve when I was nine: I'm tall
Every once in a while, someone posts their height, and if I'm already in the convo (or I have something relevant to add anyway), I will call them short
I do it irl, too  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:56 pm
Kitalpha Hart
SoGummylicious
Kitalpha Hart
SoGummylicious
Kitalpha Hart
SoGummylicious
MY GOD, I also look young but I'm 17 and get told I look 11 any ways I don't know what the problem is. sad
my age ranges from 12 to mid-20s
So, according to that low range, I've been 12 (albeit a really frikkin tall 12 now) for ten years
I'm 19 o.e

For me, headset plugged into iPad with music loud enough to be at least somewhat heard. And distracted by something like art
And that's at college, the only time I'm not with someone while out in public. The rest of the time I'm with someone. They think my mom and I are siblings until I call her mom (and it's not just guys, mom's had women ask her if I just called her mom), my sister, especially when in her uniform (paramedic EMT), just drives them off because uniform looks similar to police enough to possibly assume so, and my dad is tall. If they find out that he's a retired Marine...sucks to be them heart
I hear you will feel it is a compliment to have someone assume you are young when older 4laugh
...not when it's really obvious that I'm not freaking twelve. The it gets insulting
especially when I use my credit card and even with my ID, they still don't think it's me

Every once in a while, someone posts their height, and if I'm already in the convo (or I have something relevant to add anyway), I will call them short
I do it irl, too
ughhh the struggles of looking young! cry  

SoGummylicious

Lonely Member

12,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:12 am
SoGummylicious
Kitalpha Hart
SoGummylicious
Kitalpha Hart
SoGummylicious

I do it irl, too
ughhh the struggles of looking young! cry
still better than Emma Watson XD
Dammit, Airline Snape XD  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:32 am
Im 25 but. I get people telling me that I look 14
So I get creepers quite a bit so I stopped dressing. Cute sad

Babysit 3 times a day at a friends house thiss guy whos live next door is like in his mid 80 flirt with me calling me baby and sweety asking how me and my bf are doing. Telling me to tell him when me him break up o.o

I missed my stop then this guy was like I like ur headphones(there reeses buttercup ) I was like thank you thinking nothing of. It... till he was like I bet ur ears taste like that..... I got off at the next stop

I was in chef school and as I was walking to this bus this guy followed me all the way down the street he finally caught up to me and was like so ur in school and I was like ... yeah so he was like you should be my personal chef I was like nope im still in school and walked away fast

Im atuall thinking of buying mace  

miaxloveless210

SoGummylicious

Lonely Member

12,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:19 pm
miaxloveless210

Babysit 3 times a day at a friends house thiss guy whos live next door is like in his mid 80 flirt with me calling me baby and sweety asking how me and my bf are doing. Telling me to tell him when me him break up o.o

I missed my stop then this guy was like I like ur headphones(there reeses buttercup ) I was like thank you thinking nothing of. It... till he was like I bet ur ears taste like that..... I got off at the next stop

I was in chef school and as I was walking to this bus this guy followed me all the way down the street he finally caught up to me and was like so ur in school and I was like ... yeah so he was like you should be my personal chef I was like nope im still in school and walked away fast

heebie jeebies all over! scary!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:57 pm
SoGummylicious
miaxloveless210

heebie jeebies all over! scary![/quote
Yep ]

miaxloveless210

Gedliboo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:43 pm
ll-Frantic-ll
Guy friends! You need some. XD

Completely agree with this! Hahaha!

I am 19 and look about 12 it's pretty damn annoying but I've kind of learnt to live with it...

As for the weirdos, unless what they are doing is offending you in an way, I would just leave them be. They will appreciate your attention, you are being admired and they get a bit of eye candy wink  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:04 pm
I get mistaken for being a lot younger and get unwanted attention from weird men too.

I'm turning 24 in a couple of months, 5'9" (have been since I was thirteen). I do look much younger than my age. On a typical day, I get mistaken for being around sixteen because of my youthful face. I try to dress in a mature fashion to help make me appear older. I have a kind of flirty, boisterous personality when I'm comfortable with the people I'm talking to. My flirting is clearly playful and not meant to be taken seriously, especially since it's usually coupled with a healthy dose of sarcasm.

In High School, I had two real-life, bona fide stalkers. One lived down the street from me and made it really uncomfortable for me because he started dating one of my friends to get close to me. He'd sit outside my house in my driveway and, when he got his car, park in front of my house. He used to try to kiss me and touch my breasts and even told his friends that he was going to rape me. Mind you, this person had threatened to bring a gun to school and actually did (he got expelled for it), but it made me very uncomfortable just to be home alone, even after he was out of school.

My other stalker wasn't as bad, just more annoying. He was insanely jealous of my then-boyfriend, even though he set us up. Sometimes he'd threaten my boyfriend, and even while we both knew he was just talking big, it did unnerve us. He used to belittle me and everything I enjoyed every chance he got, yet at the same time, continuously tried to ask me out, even though he knew I was in a relationship with another. It was the last straw when he somehow figured out my IM name and started harassing me on there. I blocked him and got a new account for good measure.

I got a couple of weirdos in college, but nothing to this caliber. Many of them took the hint that I liked them as friends and that was it.

I did have some stranger danger at a bar a few weeks ago. I went out drinking with my sisters. I wasn't drunk, but I did get violently ill and was disoriented because of that. This guy was probably old enough to be my father, but was still trying to get me to go home with him when he was sure that my sisters couldn't see him. I damn near threw up on him.

As far as not attracting them, giving them attention always makes matters worse. If some person you'd rather not associate with is trying to talk to you, ignore them and walk away. And, if you know that you're going to be somewhere where that person who makes you uncomfortable is also going to be, bring along a friend or two. Your average garden-variety weirdo isn't going to try to make a move if you have a couple of friends with you.  

Strawberry Requiem

Thieving Sex Symbol

16,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Hersheydudette

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:57 pm
I don't look that much younger than my age (24) if at all, but I get plenty of unwanted attention from creepers. Also, I'm not even busty, so I feel bad for you being small and curvy. sad

I am convinced there's something legit to resting b***h face and exuding an air of "don't mess with me." One of my friends just gives off that air, and she never gets bothered as much as the rest of us. Anyway, I've been working on that, just looking angry or hateful generally (haha), and I've also been working on responding sharply when I'm in a public place and safe. It can be empowering to overcome the urge to just keep walking and to instead tell some guy hitting you to ******** off... when it's safe, of course.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:37 pm
Honestly, like, there's no surefire way.. you could eliminate some creeps by having short hair and wearing no make up and having a resting b***h face like me, but then again, creeps are only limited by what ""type"" of women they view as ******** objects...

Audacious Audino

also please don't tell creeps that you're a lesbian if you're not bc thats 1)homophobic as hell, since it persists the stereotype that all lesbians can be """"fixed"""" with the right d**k and 2)the guys are only going to get thirstier and get more sexually explicit a lot of times lmao  

kkuhjuh

Battle-ready Gardener

AstridMiriam

Party Browser

13,100 Points
  • Runway First Vote 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:26 pm
I still attract stalkers.

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3