Submit

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:46 pm
After finding a bunch of new rare cards, Lewis coolly brought his finds over to the counter. He knew for sure that if the owner knew how much the cards were actually worth, he wouldn't have marked them for as cheap as he did, and a guy looking like he had just won the lottery while looking at them would definitely tip him off and make him jack the prices up. So after shelling out five buck, Lewis left to go get some lunch, but with new, rare cards in his pocket.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:50 pm
"Yeah right. Your blood alcohol is probably at about .70"
Lio lifted up the card he had just gotten from the shop owner and showed it to Shadix
"Ya know what it is?"
The card was simply black. No image was on it and no image on the back. Just looked like a black piece of carboard  

Malestifia

Generous Foe

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • PvP 200

Daft Leviticus

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:55 pm
Shadix grinned at Lio's comment "Hahaha, your probably right." Continuing to walk with Lio, Shadix pulled out his bottle of Vodka an' took a shot with his soft drink he bought at the card shop. Looking at the black card Shadix got a confused look on his face "What is it?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:41 pm
Finishing her coffee, Enyo stood, put away her reading materials -currently in the middle of a compilation of H.P. Lovecraft- and meandered down the street, pondering how she would handle meeting Cthulu or Hypnos. She hadn't noticed earlier, but now that she didn't have either a book or the attractive man in her face to distract her,she saw her sword glowing unusually bright. It normally stayed dim, hardly reacting to the 'evil' found in most people; but now it was glowing about as bright as a candle.

She leaned against a nearby building to watch the people around her to see if who it may be. There was the man from the coffee shop, walking with the one she had smiled at in the card shop; passing by her now was a familiar looking boy and she wondered where she knew him from.

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

Malestifia

Generous Foe

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:10 pm
"It is pandora."
Lio laughed as he grabbed the card and put it in his back pocket

"Or so, that's what I've been told. The card shop owner thought it was a joke, but a nice display, so I've been playing chess with people all day trying to get the last bit of money for this. 15,000 and I was only short a hundred bucks this mornin. Poor owner never thought I would pay so much for it, but I gotta say I love these old legend things."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:18 pm
Shadix looked at Lio awkwardly. "Pandora? What's that supposed to mean.?" He shrugged as he continues to walk "To be honest, I have no idea what these cards are for."  

Daft Leviticus

Malestifia

Generous Foe

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:58 pm
"It's a joke, mah dear Shadix, Pandora isn't real. It's said to simply be a source of pure energy. It cannot exist. I just liked it and figured it should stay out of other people's hands."
Lio shrugged and looked over to where Enyo was sitting. He wanted to talk to her, but ignoring strangers unless talked to first was a rule usually used that saved everyone a lot of time.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:01 pm
Looking back to see what Lio was looking at, Shadix saw a woman. "You know that girl er' something?" Shadix said as he continued to walk forward with his arms wrapped around the back of his head  

Daft Leviticus

Malestifia

Generous Foe

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:25 pm
"Just reminds me of someone."
Lio shrugged and continued to walk.

"You an' me should have some fun. For me finally paying off that ol' shop owner. I mean sure, all I got was a useless piece of black cardboard, but hey, I got what I wanted." Lio laughed and took Shadix's bottle of vodka he usually kept in his coat, throwing it hard into the air.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:34 pm
Shadix dropped his jaw in astonishment, knowing that was his quickest way to ignite flames. "What do you mean by having fun?" Shadix said as he cocked his head towards Lio, glaring at him slightly. "Hope fun here means replacing a Russians alcohol." Shadix grinned slightly.  

Daft Leviticus

Malestifia

Generous Foe

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:59 pm
"We can replace all your alcohol! But first! Let's give everyone a bit of a firework show."
Lio enunciated the word fire as he spoke. He focused his electricity into the air to keep the vodka bottle hovering about a mile into the air. Far enough up that it wouldn't make the city guards find and kill them or... get killed. He didn't want to destroy the world, just wanted to have some fun.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:12 am
Shadix looked into the air as his bottle of vodka sat there hovering. "I like how your mind works.." Shadix said as he started grinning mischievously. "Well then, let's start the show." Shadix said as he quickly pulled out his zippo. Lighting it, he then waved his hand over the fire as it bounced into his hand in a ball form. He then threw the ball of fire at the floating bottle in the air, watching it explode. "Lets make it a fire fight!" Shadix yelled hysterically as sparks flew down on him an' Lio  

Daft Leviticus

Malestifia

Generous Foe

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:55 am
Lio manipulated the area in the sky. Shooting his electricity to evaporate the hydrogen in the air high up in the sky. instead of the small burst that would have occurred from the single bottle, once the fire began, it ignited the entire area Lio had burned the hydrogen from. A burst of fire covered the top of the city and the sky's looked just like a rolling wave of fire.

"Well then. Let's go refill your supply then sire!" Lio laughed as he watched the sky. It always looked magnificent when the sky was in a battle of its own.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:00 am
"Just a sec.." Shadix said with a menacing look in his eye. He Put his palm to the sky where the fire had spread. Guiding some of it down with a flick of his wrist, Shadix destroyed a building next to them. "If we're gonna let em' know we're here, might as well give them more of a real reason to come." He said as he grinned. "Let's go get that vodka." Shadix said laughing.  

Daft Leviticus

Malestifia

Generous Foe

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:29 pm
"Well that seemed quite unnecessary. I think that may not have been the smartest of moves there Shadix. You are kind of in need of that alcohol to fight correctly and it was just used on that ol' card shop. How will you fight if they come? I am not defending that action to them. Too much of a hassle."
Lio looked towards the card shop as the flames slammed down on top of it. Poor ol' Matt. That greedy b*****d might just die yet, not to mention the others in the shop. Though, Lio knew there was someone right near there who could save them all if he tried.
Lio was usually good about sensing others potential. There was someone nearby who could easily save everyone, so Lio decided it best not to use his powers to interfere and instead put his hands on the back of his head and began to walk towards the nearest liquor store to get Shadix a new supply.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff