Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The Summer Vacation ((Me & Layla Listressa)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:57 pm
That's when Serafina looked up, those now mischievous emerald eyes burned with determination as she smirked so deviously. "Oh~? Who is the lucky girl? Tell me! Tell me!" she says. Leaning slightly over the table as she got up and put her now empty plate in the sink and walked over to him, blocking anyway of escape as she put her hands on her nicely curved hips over the years. "Your not leaving this table until you tell me!" she demands, her determined eyes glowing from devious painting the smirk on her creamy ivory face.

bigbubz1

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:05 pm
Layla Listressa

Zarin sighed and went over to her. He looked her straight in the face and kissed her on the cheek. "It's you Sera. I really do have a crush on you." He stepped back and waited for her reaction.  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:33 pm
For the first time in her life, Serafina was left blushing and blinking wildly. She can admit that this wasn't her first kiss, of course not... But it was her first kiss from a longtime friend. She thought that they were just good friends, she never ever expected for one of her friends to have a crush on her. Especially after this long apart from each other. It was a few minutes before she regained control and regain her stubborn boldness, smirking at him deviously she laughed. "Oh come on Zarin! Do I really have to teach you how to kiss a lady?" she purrs, without giving him time to answer she stepped closer and reached up to wrap her arms around his neck and pull him down to her level before closing her eyes when her soft lips met his. She'd become an expert at a lot of things, after all.... It has been a long while since the two had last seen each other. And she definitely wasn't the innocent little defenseless girl, no! She was a dominant and a fighter, and she never liked the word 'no'.

bigbubz1

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:46 pm
Layla Listressa

Zarin was glad that Sera didn't reject his feelings, but was even happier that she was kissing him. He wrapped his arms around her waist and closed his eyes as they continued to kiss.  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:07 pm
Sera smiled slightly against his lip as she felt him respond in a good way and before her phone vibrated and they broke away for air, she skillfully nipped at his bottom lip teasingly then broke away as she smiled and winked at him. Her phone could wait, but right now she was focused on Zarin and his interesting lips as she tackled him for another kiss. Wrapping her arms around his neck again.

bigbubz1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:52 am
Layla Listressa

Zarin was just done catching his breath when Sera came at him with another kiss. He didn't know that she was this fierce with people she liked. It had been another couple of minutes when Zarin pulled away. "You seem really excited that I told you that you are my crush."  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:59 am
Sera just smirked when they pulled away and crossed her arms over her chest, "I'm just making sure nobody tries to take you away like last time~!" She winked playfully with a slight giggle.

bigbubz1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:12 pm
Layla Listressa

Zarin grinned. "Don't worry. If you want, how about you stay the night? I have a guest room you can stay in. It would be great to have some company."  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:19 pm
Sera giggled at his suggestion cutely, "Sorry Zarin.... but I need to check up on a few things tonight. Maybe next time~?" She purred poking his cheek playfully. Those emerald green eyes sparkling with teasing and play. "But this was a nice night, maybe I'll see you around?" She added walking out and heading back up to the Academy to check up on her 'friends'.

bigbubz1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:04 pm
Layla Listressa

Zarin smiled as he said goodbye to her and cleaned up. He would have to unpack everything else tomorrow and find somewhere to get rid of the boxes. But, for now, he decided to head to bed since he was still exhausted from moving in.  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:46 pm
Serafina jumped over the fence and landed on the ground quietly, careful not ti be rash and rushy as she slipped by some night guards and put a few in a nice sleep if they caught one glimpse of her. Which was thankfully only one. After running down long hallways and darting corners sharply, she finally arrived at her location as she sneakily opened the door and there were Most of her friends there along with her good friend Jeydon. (Extreme cutie!) But she smiled sheepishly and smugly as she took her seat next to Jeydon as they continued the whole night to laugh and drink, one thing lead to another and she ended up falling fast asleep between Jeydon and Natasha. Her two main cuddle buddies before sleep overtook her and caused her to have good dreams so far.

((I am SO sorry I am EXTREMELY late on this post! Its been busier lately and I had forgotton about this rp! Please forgive me!))
bigbubz1

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:14 am
Layla Listressa

((It's fine.))
When Zarin had moved away, all he would dream about were nightmares. Mostly about the life he left here and how it hurt him. But since he had moved back, he has been sleeping soundly. The next morning, Zarin got up and took a shower.  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:24 am
In most of her dreams, she was with a faceless and blurred out man. He make her laugh and make her feel loved and warm. He would always kiss her and embrace her, the way her name rolled on his tongue made her have shivers go down her spine and the way things were behind closed doors was amazing. However whenever she turned to face him and say his name, the dream ended at the best part. It was the same that mourning as she groggily awoke and growled as the sun hit her eyes rudely. "Jeydon... Natasha.... Time to get up." She mumbles sleepily and gently tackled them awake along with the others. Today was Saturday, which meant that she would be spending the whole day with them.

bigbubz1

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:43 am
Layla Listressa

After got out and got dressed, he grabbed his keys and cellphone and went out the door. He closed it behind him and locked it. There was one place he wanted to visit today. Zarin had an old violin from his dad, it was still in very good condition though. He wanted to go to an old tree near the edge of town. He used to go there when he was younger, and now he wanted to go there to practice on his violin.  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:16 pm
As the three were now fully awake, Serafina playfully pounced on her best friend Ginger to wake her up. But that didn't work and the pale blond frowned, then smirked as an idea came to her. She leaned forward and licked her cheek, purring, "Ginger~ Time to wake up and make me a sandwich....~" as Jeydon and Natasha started on waking up the twins Karu and Komoro. Serafina had her fun with Ginger here, who lazily smiled and purred in response. "Yes Miki... Sandwich making it is..." she slurred out and when she opened those stunning amber eyes and saw a goofy grinning Serafina on top of her, she screeched and jumped back literally two whole feet. Breathing heavily as she managed to awake the twins. Komoro practically glomming onto Jeydon and Karu with Natasha. All while Serafina laughed like a maniac. "Komoro! Don't hog him all for yourself!!!! You greedy brunette!" she growls out while Komoro let out a sheepish smile and an impish giggle as the two young women glomped onto poor unsuspecting Jeydon. Serafina never felt happier in her life.... Or so she thought...

bigbubz1

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces