Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Faetasia
{PRP} A trouble-making Duo {Deitae -x- Kora Kana} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mountain Dew Cookie

Sexy Trash

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:31 pm
Deitae: *Looks over the menu one last time before smiling, ordering the sirloin steak with lobster on the side. He folds his menu up and slides it over to the waiter*

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:52 pm
Kora: ~watches as the waiter walks away and smirks then relaxes until the food comes~ "so do you have any family?"  

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

Mountain Dew Cookie

Sexy Trash

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:25 pm
Deitae: *also takes a relaxing posture, awaiting the food* Ehhh... Not really, no. *Shrugs* If i do have family, i sure don't know them. *Chuckles* How abotu you, any family~?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:02 pm
Kora: ~smiles~ " I see I don't have an family either I have been on my own since I was little." ~she smirks as the food comes and watches him.~  

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

Mountain Dew Cookie

Sexy Trash

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:13 pm
Deitae: *Frowns* I'm sorry to hear that. I would think someone as lovely as you would have a family of your own! *Nods and looks to the food, smirking a mischievous smirk* Ahhhh, the food is here! One step closer to fulfilling our plan!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:53 pm
~She smiles~ "thanks. My gress is my mommy and daddy didn't want me. no one does." ~she eats~ " yes it is I wouldn't be so loud they might overhear you." ~she smirks and eats~  

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

Mountain Dew Cookie

Sexy Trash

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:25 pm
Deitae: *Frowns at the thought* Now now, don't say that Kora! You're a very pretty girl. Surely there's SOMEONE who would want you. You have friends aside from me- right? *Nods in agreement* Ah, yes. My excitement just got the best of me~

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:25 pm
Kora: ~she eats~ " no you are my only friend the only that seems to care about me." ~she eats and finshes her food~  

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

Mountain Dew Cookie

Sexy Trash

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:42 pm
Deitae: You're very lovely, how could you not have any friends? I would expect there to be boys all over you, tryin' to get with you! *He nods and eats his food*

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:02 pm
Kora: ~ she blinks~ " I just don't I'm quite new and so most males ingore me." ~she finshes eatting and leans back in her chair watching him~  

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

Mountain Dew Cookie

Sexy Trash

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:05 pm
Deitae: Then they're stupid males! *Nods firmly as he takes his last bite of food. After he had set his fork down, he glanced around before looking to Kora* Ah, are you finished too?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:25 pm
Kora: ~She nods~ " yes they are dumb males" ~she smiles and pulls out coin~ " I'm too stuffed to move to run. So I will pay."  

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

Mountain Dew Cookie

Sexy Trash

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:06 pm
Deitae: Awwww, but that's no fun~ Here! *He got up, walking over to her as he held his hand out* Put the coin away and I'll carry you~ *He said with a sweet yet trouble-making smirk*

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:59 pm
Kora: ~she takes his paw and stands she watches him and smirks~ " you can pick me up I'm fat."  

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

Mountain Dew Cookie

Sexy Trash

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:40 pm
Deitae: *Huffs* Oh no you just did NOT play the "I'm fat" card, Kora~! You're not fat, silly! *He pokes her belly before picking her up with a heavy sigh of fake stress OH, maybe i was wrong...~ *He was obviously teasing. Smirking, he glanced around before running off with Kora. A few of the waiters noticed and shouted 'Dine-n-dash! GET THEM!' at them*

◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff