Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Will you Save me? (1x1) (-taken-) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:53 pm

User Image Elizabeth Mathews
Will you sing me a lullaby?

Liz saddened a bit when she heard about his dead. She looked down at the ground. "I'm sorry about your dad... It must be hard to loose someone important to you... I feel sorry about your mom too..." She told him, trying to hide the distant sadness in her voice. It brought up to many memories. Between her parents and what happened about a half a year ago. She sigh then looked up at the tree's branches. "You seem like the person who would be strong enough to take on these kinds of things." She told him blankly. "I wonder... What you would have done in my position..." She whispered almost inaudibly. Liz took a deep breath then let it out. "Forget I said any of that." She said then saw a group of guy staring at them and snickering. She raised an eyebrow than realized what they were laughing at. They were laughing at Micheal.

OOC:

And tell me everything is going to be alright?

Galdonos
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:17 pm

Yoshimi Sohma

He looks over at her as he hears what she says and smiles softly "it's alright and thanks, I never considered myself strong.." He looks down for a second and thinks on her words. He jumps slightly as he barely hears her asks what he would do in her situation. "huh?" He looks at her and sees that shes looking over at a group of guys laughing at them. He them noticed that they were laughing at him. He grits his teeth in anger and breathes out deeply. "what the hell are those guys laughing at?" his pent up anger slowly seeping out. He heaves a heavy sigh "Whatever"

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:11 pm

Liz was looking over at the guys then shook her head. "They are being idiots like usual." She said then looked over at him. "Don't mind those guys." She said then stood up. "Hey, look at the new guy." "Hey, look at his clothes." "Where does he get them? The garbage?" "Is he poor or something?" The guys said, talking to each other. Liz clenched her fists. 'Shut up...' She thought. "Yeah, do his parents let him dress like that?" "Do they buy his clothes for him?" "Are they trying to get him laughed at?" 'Shut up...! Liz thought in anger. Her knuckles turned white. "Can't he at least get a job to buy himself nicer clothes?" 'Shut up...!!' "I know right? Where are his parents in this situation? Are they both dead or something?" Liz snapped. "Would you all shut the hell up?" She yelled at them angerly. The guys froze and looked at her in disbelief. "I dare you... I dare you to say that again..." She told them, shaking in anger. "You are you talking to? You should respect your seniors." One of the guys told her. "I will never respect a** wholes like you." Liz told them coldly. "Why one..." One guy began and charged at her. Now, these guy were almost twice her size. They were all football players it seemed. Liz didn't care at all. She dodge the guy easily and kicked him on the back, making him fall on his knees. She grabbed his shirt collar and brought him closer to his face. "Are you going to say that crap again?" She asked him threateningly. Another one came up behind her, but he was to slow. She already knew where he was. Liz spun around and kicked him in the gut. He got the breath knocked out of him and he collapsed, gasping for breath. She looked at the others. "Anyone else?" She asked them, giving them a deadly glare. They backed away a bit. Liz raised an eyebrow. "Really now? You all can't even beat up a scrawny girl like me?" She taunted. The guys grew angry and charged her all at once. Liz smirked and got in position to take them all on. After a few minutes, all of the guys were on the ground, exhausted and beat up. Liz sighed and shook her head. "Weaklings... If you couldn't even put up a real fight, then you shouldn't have said all of those things." She told them. She walked over near Micheal, got her bag of potato chips and Rockstar, then began to walk back into the school. Not once did she look at Micheal.

OOC:

Galdonos
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:39 pm

Yoshimi Sohma

Micheal heard what the guys were saying and was about to stand up, when he heard Liz yell. He sat there stunned as she beat all of the guys up herself. When she finishes she grabs her stuff and heads inside. "H-hey Liz!" he calls out to her and chases after her "Liz wait up" he catches up to her, "Tha-that was amazing, how did you do that?" He asks her somewhat out of breath.

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:16 am

Liz was still angery as she walked away from them. It pissed her off when people like that said stuff that was way unnessicary. She ignored Micheal when he called over to her at first. She didn't want to talk to anyone at the moment. Not even him. When he said that what she did was amazing she stopped and spun around to look at him. Anger was I her eyes. "You want to know how I did that? Experience." She answered him then began to walk again. She found herself walked up to the roof. Liz looked up at the sky and felt the cool breeze against her face. "Where are his parents in this situation? Are they both dead or something?" That line made her so mad. She spun around to the concrete wall and punched it as hard as she could. Of course it didn't make a dent. Her knuckles began to bleed but she didn't care. She sank down to the ground, pulled her knees to her chest, wrapped her arms around them, then buried her face in them.

OOC:

Galdonos
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:25 am

Yoshimi Sohma

Micheal mentally kicked himself for saying something stupid. He followed her up to the roof and waited inside for a minute. When he went out, he saw her sitting on the ground with her arms wrapped around her legs. he sighed and sat next to her, "Sorry what I said was idiotic" he looks over at her and notices her bloody knuckles. he pulls a first aid out of his bag. "Here let me see your hand, I'll clean it for you." he says as he hold out his hand for hers.

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:09 am

Liz heard the door to the roof open, but didn't loo up to see who it was. When she heard it was Micheal, she ignored him. After he apologized she sighed. It wasn't like it was his fault. He didn't know. She looked up at him when he asked for her hand. She saw he had a first aid kit and that made her eyes soften a bit. Did he get hurt so much that he had to carry around a first aid kit? She felt sorry for him. Liz sighed then reached out her injured hand out to him. When her skin touched his, she got a weird feeling inside o her, but she ignored it. It was probably not important. She looked at the ground as Micheal tended her wounds.

OOC:

Galdonos
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:20 am

Yoshimi Sohma

When she places her hand in his, he feels his heart skip a beat. he quickly tends to her wounds.He puts some peroxide on a clothe and wipes her knuckles, "Let me know if it stings at all alright?" He looks up at her and noticed how her eyes softened a bit and he smiles a little at her.

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:47 am

Liz nodded her head when he told her to tell him if it hurt. When he started cleaning her wound, of course it stung, but it was bearable. This was why she hated tending to her wounds. It always hurt more than getting them. She looked away from Micheal when he smiled at her. Why was he being so nice to her? Did he feel guilty? Did he think it was his fault? Did he feel sorry for her? It was strange. The only kindness she got was from her grandparents. It was strange to get it from someone else. It made her... Happy a bit. Liz looked up at the clouds like she usually does when she thinks. White puff balls in the sky. They were humorous. And so free. They didn't care what people thought of them. They take the shape they want and float up in the sky. She watched them for a bit with a distant look in her eyes.

OOC:

Galdonos
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:55 am

Yoshimi Sohma

He sees her look up at the sky, watching the clouds. He finishes cleaning her wounds and wrapped her hand in a cloth. He looks up at the sky too and smiles again "I love watching the clouds go by, it makes me forget about all my problem. They're completely free from worry" he leans back, still holding Liz's hand in his. He looks down and lets go of her hand quickly go "Sorry.."

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:58 am

Liz sighed and nodded. "Yeah... I know... They are so peaceful..." She said softly then closed her eyes and felt the breeze on her face. She don't even notice that Micheal was still holding her hand until he let go and apologized. Liz opened her eyes and looked at her injured hand. It was weird. She wanted him to hold her hand again. She never felt this calm and comfortable in a long time. It was strange. She looked up at the sky again then stood up. "Sometimes, I wish I could just float away like the clouds..." She said then looked down at him, her eyes filled with sadness. She quickly looked away from him and looked back up at the clouds. "Funny, huh?" She added.

OOC:

Galdonos
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:12 pm

Yoshimi Sohma

Micheal looks over at her when she looks at him. He notices the sad look in her eyes and felt an immediate urge to comfort her, he fought the urge and smile slightly at what she say next, "Yeah I feel the same way sometime." He laughs a little "Well maybe just a little funny." He moves a little closer to her, hoping she won't mind.

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:28 pm

Liz nodded then closed her eyes and took a deep breath. It was strange. She never felt like this before. When agreed that it was funny, se didn't say anything else. She opened her eyes then looked at him. Why was he doing this? It was weird. The bell rang indicating class was about to start. Liz looked away from him then back up at the sky. "You should probably go. You don't want to skip class on your fist day." She told him then walked over to the roofs edge, putting her arms on the bars and looking out into the horizon. "That would cause a lot of problems. For you, your mom, and the school." She added as the breeze began to blow a bit harder.

OOC:

Galdonos
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:47 pm

Yoshimi Sohma

He watches her get up and go over to the edge of the roof and lean against the bar. He stands up and grabs his bag before looking back at her "What about you? Are you going to stay up here?" He felt the breeze across his face and took a deep breath. "Well if you would like want to meet up after school and walk home for a little bit. Well until I have to go to my job that is."

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:28 pm

Liz was still looking up at the sky then nodded. "Yeah... I'm staying..." She said in a tired tone. Her job would start right after school so she had to get going. She shook her head. "No... I cant. My job starts right after school ends." She told him then looked back at him, the wind blowing her hair softly. A distant expression was on her face then she turned away from him. "You probably need to get going now. Don't let me keep you here." Liz said as she looked up at the sky. Her mid was filled with so many thoughts at the moment that she didn't know what to do.

OOC:

Galdonos
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces