Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Neza's November Customs -> winners post 2 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hyperthymesia

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:11 am
RARE

.:Kirin/Kelpi Soquili:.

Edit Category: Moderate (+200k)
- Expression Edit (eyes, mouth, and/or ears in different "poses")
- Short to medium length Mane ('natural" length - must end above the knees.)
- Small detailed item
Soquili Species: Kirin/Kelpi
Body Build: Normal
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: New design, inspired by my love of swamps.
WIP Needed? Yes please.

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Body color is murky water (think a night-time pond with a greenish tinge wink A faint "reflective"/swirling pattern ([x]) makes her look coat look like living water.
Face: Half-lidded eyes, iris tinged slightly green and semi-opaque. Pupil distant and vague, as though a thin film of gauze were drawn over them; she is (partially) blind in both eyes.
Alternate Kelpi mouth, expression edited (half-lidded eyes, eyebrow relaxed.)
Mane: Mane is a deep burnt-swamp hue (a hue of green so dark its almost black, with olive and deep-blue undertones.) It falls to about chest-length in trailing tendrils on alternate sides of her neck, a subdued wave adding life. Imagine that she just surfaced from the marsh, and her mane is weighed down by water.
Tail: Alternate Kelpi tail, color matching body with semi-translucent fins.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Cloven hooves (Kirin) and Mossy-green scales (Alternate Kirin)
(Range of color/Depth and dimension within each scale, please. <3)
Splatters of silt (clay-like muddy substance [x]) on legs, most pronounced lower- as though she's been wadding through a marsh. (Could it look somewhat wet? This may be accomplished with a shimmery sheen to her legs, or water droplets...?)
Reference Image(s): For inspiration purposes...
Freshwater marshes: [x] [x]
Silt: [x]
Idea for "reflective"/watery swirl: [x]
Other: [x] [x]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Alternate Kirin horn- colored to look like petrified/wet wood.
Fins: Alternate Kelpi back and leg fins (the spikey back fin that trails along the spine and leads to tail, not the Kelpi "wing" fins!) Fin membranes are pale and semi-translucent. .
Scales: Alternate Kirin scales.
Other Notes:

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Custom Items:
- Weedy reeds, moss, twiggy branches and small leaves clustered behind her ear, like a parody of a floral hairpiece.
- A low-lying, creeping mist lingering about her legs. (?)
Reference Image(s) for Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Eleionomae
Owner: Hyperthymesia
Breed: Ναϊάδες
(Naiad; marsh nymph)
Temper: Enchanting
Mate:
Tag Background: A Freshwater marsh, design up to you. Brackish water and moss-covered skeletal trees should be visible.
If colorist does not do custom tag backgrounds, Muddy Swamp would work.
Tag frame color: Mossy/olive-green
Tag feather color(s): The color of her mane; swampy water dripping from the tip.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:12 am
COMMON/UNCOMMON

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: regular
Starting Stage: adult
Concept Origin: Russian folklore, legend of Koshchey the Deathless to fit with my Baba Yaga. the story
WIP Needed? yes please!

Body: Dried up or scaly patches of skin, dirty brown/tan. cracked skin textrue
Face: a beard, teeth sticking out of mouth, 'age lines' so he looks old and creepy, bushy eyebrows, see reference for ideas
Mane: white/grey knotted, wavy, ragged. blood stains on tips and possibly dirt and twigs and leafs in hair and tail, Burrs to get stuck in hair and cause knots
Tail: to fit mane medium-long in lenght
Hooves/Fetlocks: the alternate (fluffy) fetlocks, dirty and buddy, perhaps with twigs tangled in.
Reference Image(s):
Reference
detail
Refference1
Teeth reference
Reference2
Reference3

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):
Wings:
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes: scaly/flakey skin, cracked leathery skin, or cracked and sore/bleeding skin

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: sash and sword, tri bone necklace, rings on right leg, rabbit between front feet with glowing egg in belly (not sure how to show this)
Sword, a White Rabbit And it with Koshchey,
Rings like this(varying between gold and silver) around his front legs, stacked sort of like bangles
Tribone necklace has crow skull in middle. concept and skin detail.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Koshchey the Deathless
Owner: Elf Princess Flannery
Breed biggrin eathless
Temper: Whirlwind
Mate:
Tag Background: Image
Tag frame color: cc
Tag feather color(s):cc

Cost: regualr+modrate edits= 550k  

Elf Princess Flannery

Skilled Worker

11,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100

Shesha Sama

Protected Aura

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:19 am
COMMON/UNCOMMON

• (MINOR) Short to medium length Mane ('natural" length - must end above the knees.)
• (MINOR) One, two or three pieces of basic, SIMPLE custom jewelry (example: necklace + bracelets + hairclip = 1 minor edit)
• (MODERATE) Long Tail (dragging on the ground)

Soquili Species: Wind
Body Build: I'd like the Warhorse template with Leg Feathers please. <3
Concept Origin: Personal concept; he was to be my first Soquili, but I got lucky with the plushie event and won a few since then. <3
WIP Needed? Unrequired; feel free to work as much as you wish on him, and if you finish him in one sitting that's fine with me- but if you stop for the day i'd love to see your progress. :3

Body: Coloration is that of a Blue Roan, leaning more towards the "grey" aspects of the coat and less towards the surreal blue tones. {Reference}
Coat darkens on legs, along back (Note: Should NOT have a dun dorsal stripe, rather coloration should darken naturally and show variation so he doesn't appear "flat"), and on face. {Reference}
Face: White "snip" marking on nose. {Reference}
Eyes: Eyes are very light grey- almost white.
Mane: Thick, heavy Black mane and tail. Forelock is overlong and hangs rakishly across forehead (eyes should be visible). Mane falls just past chest- parted haphazardly so clumps fall on either side of neck. General style somewhat like the top-right (black) mane in {Reference} Feel free to have fun with the exact style! xD
Tail: Tail brushed the ground, matches mane in terms of style.
Reference Image(s):
{Coat Color}; {Coat Color 2}
{Nose Marking}
{Top Row Mane}
Additional/Secondary Reference Images:
Blue Roan:
{1} {2} {3} {4} {5} (Ranging from More Blue to More Grey)
Mane: Just a general starting point... feel free to come up with your own unique hairstyle! ^___^
- Length: {1}
- "Wild" look: {1}
- Style?: {1} (the top row)
- Forelock: {1} {2}

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: "Heron"-style Wings colored like red-tailed hawk's, except in shades of black and grey. {Reference}
Other Notes:

Custom Items: He has two-three (whatever looks best) feathers tucked behind one ear, tied into his mane, angled slightly downwards. {Reference} for coloration of feathers; feel free to variate browns to more grey-ish/black tones at will. {Reference} for placement.
Maybe a small worn/aged-looking dreamcatcher (with the same color feathers, any beads should match the color of his eyes) tied into his mane, somewhere along his neck? Or hanging from the clump of feathers by his ear? {Reference}
Similarly, three-four matching feathers at the base of his tail... or tied throughout... thin aged/worn leather straps dangling from the clump(s) of feathers?
Reference Image(s) for Items: Accessory Feathers: {1}
Accessories: {1} {2}

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Ahanu
It means "He Laughs." xD
Owner: Shesha Sama
Breed: Blue Roan
Temper: Forlorn
Mate:
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC- maybe matching his wing feathers?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:21 am
RARE

Edit Category:
Minor
Soquili Species: Hippogryph. heart
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: Original design
WIP Needed? Yes please.

Body: Cream and sepia (Color Palette) (darker hues along legs/ back)
Face: Darkened nose
Eyes: Amber
Mane: Regular Hippogryph Mane and flowing/wavy hair-mane to mid-chest length.
Tail: Peacock Tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Cream/sepia Talons
Reference Image(s):
Body Color Palette (NOTE: Her brilliant colors shine in her mane/tail! heart )
Hair Mane Color/Style
Hippogryph Mane and Peacock Tail Feathers
Talons
Amber Eyes

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Mane: Regular Hippogryph Mane and flowing/wavy hair-mane to mid-chest length.
Tail: Peacock Tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hippogryph talons

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: Feathered charms tied on worn leather throughout mane, and around left front ankle
Reference Image(s) for Items: Feather charms

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Yanaha Ilina (Spelled ILINA) Mai
Owner: Nephelae
Breed: Hippogryph
Temper: Potent
Mate:
Tag Background: 033 Barren Canyon, 022 Desert Dunes, 020 Wispy Clouds, or 028 Plains Sunset?
Tag feather color(s):CC

Nephelae

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:25 am
RARE

:Kirin/wind Soquili:.
Soquili Species: Kirin x Wind
Body Build: draft, alt pose leg down
Concept Origin: yes
WIP Needed? If possible

Body: storm gray, with white ear tips, nose crest, belly and all four feet
Mane:small braids with a single gold thead braided into it, a mix of storm gray and white
Tail:braided mix of storm gray and white
Hooves/Fetlocks: white leg down
Markings: black faiding to white strips like his brother Syn
Reference Image(s): Syn

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Horn is golden
Wings: heron wings, white tipped, stormed gray and black faiding to white strips
Fins: Nope
Scales: black faiding to white
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:a crimson arrowhead
Custom Items: bracelets like syns red in color please, a small fox pelt around his back
Reference Image(s) for Items: fox pelt

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Wulf Nikious
Owner: nekolulu
Breed: Kirin/wind
Temper: Vengeful
Mate: None
Tag feather color(s):CC

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:27 am
RARE

User ImageEdit Category: Heavy.
Soquili Species: Kalona-Kirin.
Body Build: Regular with Alt Fetlocks / Alt Kirin scales.
Starting Stage: Adult.
Concept Origin: Original.
WIP Needed? Yes please! No need to spam WIPs if they're troublesome for you though, just a couple would be more than fine!

Body: Regular body lines with the alt/longer fetlocks, leg up pose. His body is a dark forest green. He should have one long, bright green stripe starting from the centre of the tip of his nose that goes all the way down his neck, back, and to just the top of the base of his tail. He should have bright green stripes all along the sides of his body, neck, and head, similar to snake patterns. Unlike the reference pic, I'd like the stripes to extend past the scales on his body, but not reach the very bottom of his belly. On his face, I would specifically like one stripe that goes down over his eye (and is the same width of his eye), and extends down to below his chin, like this.
Face: I'd like the mouth to be edited to have slightly elongated white fangs, like his son, but not smiling. I'd like him to have an angry/fierce expression, but not snarling. Something like the female kalona mouth would be great. I'd like his eyes to be bright green, same colour as his stripes, and for the whites of his eyes to be blacked out.
Mane: Custom mane, long and all black. I'd like it to be sleek but with a little bit of body to it (just not greasy/flat looking), and slightly hanging in his face, but not enough to hide his eye(s) or most of his face. It's okay if the eye is partially covered, but I'd like the details to still be visible. His hair should reach down to around just below his knees.
Tail: Edited tail, the same colour green as the base colour of his body. Long and snake-like, with black mane all along the underside of his tail and some on the top, gaining in length as it reaches the tip of the tail. See reference image. His tail can be curved around to be in front of his legs.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Alt regular fetlocks and kalona cloven hooves. The hooves are a bright green, the same colour as his stripes and eyes. Around his front two hooves, I'd like there to be swirling flames, similar to this, but a bright blue.
Reference Image(s):
- Main Reference | Without Wing
- Stripe Pattern 01 | Stripe Pattern 02
- Wing Membrane Pattern
- Specific Eye Stripe
- Kirin Horn Edit
- Hallows Bane - His son.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): No kalona horns; just the alternate kirin horn, please. I'd like a minor edit on the main, centre horn -- I'd like the addition of another 'spike' on the horn on the front, in the shape similar to a sickle, kind of like this. I'd like the horns to be black with mild green highlights, just like Hallow`s Bane's horns.
Wings: Kalona Wing Style 5. I'd like the membrane of the wings to be a light green. The feathers on the wings are CC; maybe black with some sort of pattering? Something that matches with the rest of his colour scheme. The rest of the 'arm' parts of his wings are the same shade of green as his body. The spikes/claws can be black. I'd also like some fake scale-like patterns to be on the joint of the wing attached to the shoulder, just to blend the kirin scales with the wings better. I'd like some sort of pattern on the membrane of the wings -- I'm picturing a faint, uneven tortoise shell pattern (uneven as in not perfect hexagonal shapes, more like this), in a very slightly darker green than the base wing membrane colour?
Fins: N/A.
Scales: Alt kirin body and leg scales. A mossy green, slightly lighter green than his body. See 'Body' section for a description of the stripes. I'd like the spines on the top of the alt kirin scales to be black, maybe with light green highlights, similar to his horns.
Pelt: N/A.
Other Notes: N/A.

Trading Post Items: Arrowhead. Black for the string, glowing blue matching the flames around his feet for the gem in the arrowhead. I'd like the arrowhead to be bone colored. If possible I'd also like to request the Shark Tooth necklace and the Shark Tooth beach natch from the Tiki Event, please. The shark tooth should be bone colored, the string parts black, and the ring parks gold. Can I request one cert/uncert with the TP items and one cert/uncert without the TP items please?
Custom Items: N/A.
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of Horse: Yngvar
Owner: Nymphalidae
Breed: Demon
Temper: Severe
Tag Background: CC.
Tag Frame Color: CC.
Tag Feather Color(s): CC.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Designed myself, but he is being costumed as the father of Hallow`s Bane. I have received permission from II--Gen3sis--II (formerly YamiBakuraChan) to both custom the father of her soquili, as well as use him as a reference. I also received permission from Sabin Duvert to reference her pet, Xibalba. I can ask either/both of them to PM you to confirm if needed!

EDITED on 11/10 @ 2:27 PM EST to add Trading Post items.  

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0

She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:46 am
SUPER RARE.

Edit Category: heavy (possibly extreme)
Soquili Species: Angeni
Body Build: Draft, roman nose, leg feathers
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: my mind
WIP Needed? yes please

Body: A light dun color, with four white socks, three of her four knees would be black.
Face: A light dun color, slightly pinkish around her nose, a wide white face marking, see ref image. Eyes light blue.
Mane: Custom edited - Long, should reach her knees, semi wavy, black in color.
Tail: Custom edited - Long, should reach her fetlocks, semi wavy, black in color.
Hooves/Fetlocks: I would like the draft leg feathers and the long angeni fetlocks if possible, combine them so its the draft feathers and where they reach the ground they turn into the longer angeni ones. If this is not possible then make them the angeni fetlocks. Hooves should be a bit darker than her main body color.
Reference Image(s):
[X]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: Style 2, colored to match her body
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items:
- A Spear laying at her feet, brown shaft, grey spear tip, a few feathers should be tied onto it where the shaft meets the tip with leather string.
- A mask upon her face, somewhat bird shaped (see Ref pictures for better idea) Several feathers at the top of it, some medium brown, some red, two horn like knobs on it, near the top, various long strings hang down from the top of the mask, laying over her mane, they reach her shoulder, the mask eye holes should be open so you can see her eyes underneath.
NOTE: I would like a version of her both with and without the mask.
- Arm bands on her front legs either on the upper or lower half whichever fits best, medium brown in color with a few small pieces of bones on them as well as some beads dangling down from them. Beads should be medium green in color. See ref pic for what they should look like.
- A necklace made of a thick leather strap with several claws and teeth from a wolf or other predator hanging down from it.
[Mask Ref 1]
[Mask Ref 2]
[Armband refs]

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Cyane
Owner: She-Ra of Etheria
Breed: Angeni
Temper: Tactical
Mate:
Tag Background: 016 Woodland Path by Natsube
Tag frame color: CC something that looks good with her
Tag feather color(s): CC something that looks good with her

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: My own design.

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Battle
Justification for Domain Choice: Her entire life has been filled with the sights, sounds and smells of battle even while still in a basket. Being raised by a group of warriors she was taught the important of protecting those who needed it and fighting against evil. She has a great knowledge of battle tactics, for both offensive and defensive situations, knows when to fight and when to back down, and will be a teacher of those who wish to learn from her domain to better themselves. She has the power to lend strength or tactics to those on the good side fighting evil to ensure victory in battle and will only ever use these powers to aid the good. (Note: Her domain and powers have been approved by Uta)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:46 am
COMMON/UNCOMMON

Edit Category: Mod-Heavy
Concept Origin: Disney Fantasia
WIP Needed? Sure

Body: Dark red fading to lighter red downward to hooves,
Face: Dark red/ Eye color blue
Mane: White
Tail: White
Hooves/Fetlocks: Black hooves, roseish red fetlocks
Reference Image(s): Color Palette (please ignore the far pink color), Shoshana Cert

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: N/A
Other Notes: Curly (like stock curly) long draping mane & tail (length in above Soq ref)

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Yellow pink tipped flowers wrapping around tail from base to end. Black pearl and red rose bracelet around raised ankle a few times but only one rose
Reference Image(s) for Items: Tail roses, Bracelet

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Vartan
Owner: Natelie
Breed: Inspired OC
Temper:
Tag Background: 036
Tag frame color:
Tag feather color(s):

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I have permission from lysia_nyteblade for use of Shoshana as ref - Permission  

Natelie

Feline Wife

Tamiko_kitten

Sparkly Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:18 am
COMMON/UNCOMMON

User ImageEdit Category: Heavy edits
Concept Origin: new concept
WIP Needed? yes please^^

Body: a bay paint, please see references for patterns and colour.
Face: A thin white blaze down the middle of his face, his muzzles fades darker at his nose and mouth area. His eyes are blue.
Mane: Mane and tail are both black with several streaks of white as in reference pic. They should be slightly windblown and his mane should be medium-long with most of his hair on the far side and some strands on the near side. I'd like his bangs to be long and cover his far eye. I would also like him to have a bit of a "bridle path" which is traditional for arabians. This is where his mane is shaved a few inches so that it appears to start slightly lower down his neck like in the reference.
Tail: His tail is long, touching the ground or blowing off the ground slightly and also black with a couple streaks of white. It should appear a little bit lifted as if he is raising it slightly.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Leg feathering, a semi-natural length and not super fluffy please, something more similar to the angeni style than the fluffy draft style.
Reference Image(s):
Tackless ref for body and hair

Custom Items: traditional Arabian bridle, breastplate, and blanket. Primarily deep blue and gold in colour (though of course other colours can be put in as you see fit). A few roses in his mane and tail. The reference shows the kind of style of blanket I would like but feel free to play around with the details or designs. Some gold beaded strings draped across his tail or other accessories would be loved smile
bridle ref 1, bridle ref 2,
Large body/tack ref

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Al Kahyr
Owner: Tamiko_kitten
Breed: Egyptian Arabian
Temper: Unwavering
Mate:
Tag Background: It isn't listed in the tag gallery however I have seen soquili certed with it before. It is a night scene with two sand dunes. If this tag is not avaliable than please use this custom background: sand dunes
Tag feather color(s): cc

note: could I please request two versions of him? One with his accessories and one version without accessories ("unclothed") so his body pattern can be shown? Thanks!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:37 am
COMMON/UNCOMMON

This is very much CC, but make him terrifying, bloody and dark as possible!

Body Build: Normal
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? Yessums.

Body: Black (as dark as possible)
Face: Completely red, glowing eyes.
Mane: CC on most of the appearance, messy, unkempt, and dripping in places with blood. I believe black would be the best color, but play around with it!
Tail: Same as mane.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Black, with splotches, like blood.
Reference Image(s): Wings

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: A noose, an ax or cleaver
Reference Image(s) for Items: Noose, cleaver (something to that effect).

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Klivstek
Owner: Mewsings of an Angel
Breed: Murderous Dreamer
Temper: Murderer
Mate: N/A
Tag feather color(s): CC

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50

T-Kai

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:37 am
No twins this time!

MINI

Mini's form:

*Twin differences: The differences are:
a palette swap, white --> black.
The white twin has a 'manic' expression, and the black twin a 'aggressive' expression.
The two have different tail poses - CC on how you do this.
The two have minorly different hairstyles - both short/fluffy, but different, please.
The two have different accessories hanging from their horns. Similiar theme - demonic/pentacle/bones/old keys/maybe bells/anything creepy really.

Reference Image:
Loki expression
Fenrir expression

Code:
Edit Category: Moderate!

Edit breakdown:

Mod Point 1: Tail

Mod Point 2: Broken
Minor - Collar
Minor - Body Fluff
Minor - Expression edit

Mod Point 3: Broken
Minor - Edit to the Mini Horn/smooth
Minor - Fluffy Custom Mane
Minor - String/Netting with creepy dangly things around horns/antlers.

Soquili Species: Nymph/Minicorn
Body Build: Mini!
Starting Stage: Basket/Basket
Concept Origin: OC's/Plots
WIP Needed? Yes please for adult stage.

Body: Plain white, with additional fluff.
Mane: Plain white, short and fluffy.
Tail: Custom drawn Minicorn tail - more similiar to the regular Uni tail, but with a bit of poof at the end.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fluffy fetlocks like the draft fetlocks, cloven hooves. Hooves should be blood red.
Face: Pink 'nose' smudge. Like a real horses.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Large Antlers from the Nymph template, custom drawn minicorn horn - smooth.
Ears: The Nymph ears, please! Pinning them back would be nice if it looks good to fit their expressions.
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:
A thick red collar, buckled with a gold clasp, and a silver wolf's head hanging from the front.
String/netting tangled around all three horns, with 'creepy' accessories hanging down - CC on placement/what they are/ect.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Loki(white)/Fenrir(black)
Owner: TanuKyle
Breed: Minions
Temper: Manic(Loki)/Aggressive(Fenrir)
Mate:
Tag Background: Here!
Tag feather color(s): CC

Total Cost: ( 350k + 175k + 200k = 725k)*2 = 1.45mil + 10k custom cert fee = 1.55mil~  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:46 am
COMMON/UNCOMMON

Edit Category: heavy
Soquili Species: half cerynei
Body Build: draft (non-roman nose), alternate/leg-down lines
Starting Stage: adult
Concept Origin: Halloween cyo gifted plushie
WIP Needed? sure

User Image

Body: mid-brown
Face: mid-brown, deep golden eyes
Mane: flaxen, medium length, slightly curly, cc
Tail: flaxen, medium length, slightly curly, cc
Hooves/Fetlocks: fluffy fetlocks
Reference Image(s):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): edited antlers, small
Wings:
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: blanket/scarves, cornucopia, fall leaf crown
Reference Image(s) for Items: plushie

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Cerelian
Owner: dawns_aura
Breed:
Temper: placid
Mate:
Tag Background: cc
Tag feather color(s):cc
* Note: autumn inspired would be great

Price- 550k base single stage cerynei + 500k heavy edits =1050k (1,050,000 gg)  

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

Malomy

Merry Bunny

16,600 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:46 am
RARE

Soquili Species: Uni-Kalona
Concept Origin: NA
WIP Needed? No, but are appreciated.

Body: Main body should be black, with pastel pink and pastel green markings. I want the basis of her design to be based on one of my native butterflies. Could some of these markings be on her wings to?
Face: Greyish blue iris, White eyeball.
Mane: Black, with some pink.
Tail: CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: Black hooves.
Reference Image(s):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Unicorn horn, with silver and blue stripes.
Wings: Kalona Wing Style 4, smooth.
Fins: NA
Scales: NA
Pelt: NA
Other Notes: I want Kalona tail style 2, please.

Trading Post Items: NA
Custom Items: I want her to be wearing a silver necklace with an oval pendant. The pendant should have an opaque, dark blue gem set in it, with a silver twist going around the edge of it. It should also be glowing slightly.
Notes: Also, even though I want her to have a Kalona's expression and body, I don't want her to have that fang. Please leave it out. Also, I want her hair to be non-templated and go down to about her knees, but be tied at her neck.
Reference Image(s) for Items: NA

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Verity
Owner: Malomy
Breed: Misfit
Temper: Conflicted
Tag Background: 027 African Sky
Tag frame color: Black
Tag feather color(s): Black and pink  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:01 pm
MINI

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: Usdia
Concept Origin: New Concept, i think....
WIP Needed? NO!!

Body: i want it to be midnight black with white dots along with lovely autumn leaf markings
Face: he eyes are to be orange
Mane: I want it to be the Female Custom Styles for Usdia manes: Long 1; and have it lunar white
Tail: I want it to be the Female Custom Styles for Usdia tails: Long 1; and have it also lunar white
Hooves/Fetlocks: Through the Usdia custom body, it will have NO fetlocks. have the hooves match the mane and tail.
Reference Image(s): Lunar Autumn Marking Autumn Leaves 1 Autumn Leaves 2 (Pick through the autumn leave to use)

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Other Notes: Hardly

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items: Nope!

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Autumn Night
Owner: Tilly_Milly_wolf
Breed: Autumn Night
Temper: Skittish
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: This
Tag frame color: Orange
Tag feather color(s): White  

Tilly_Milly_wolf

Baby Pandah II

Fatcat

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:05 pm
COMMON/UNCOMMON

Edit Category: Moderate (+200k)
Soquili Species: Draft Cerynei
Body Build: Cerynei/draft
Concept Origin: n/a
WIP Needed? Sure, if you have the time. If not, then oh well. : )

Body: White face. Body white with brown or grey (up to you), going into a black,brown, or grey deer spot/dapple on her behind (but not dalmation style). Tribal tattoos that are gold or dark green in coloring whichever looks best to you. Any variation on this is ok, I don't have a clear image in my mind of what I want so whatever you think looks good.
Face: Lighter face fading into a darker black/grey muzzle tip. Forest green eyes.
Mane: White, with bits of tree branch or leaves or something nature related in it, if it's not too much editing. For sure I would like it to be long and poofy and have a kind of wind-blown look, with a bang covering her left eye (the least visible one) perhaps draping around her shoulder partly.
Tail: Normal cerynei tail.
Legs: Dark green or black snowy tree bark that looks like it's a part of her or is armor of some sort (kind of like shin guards would be on a person) but fades into dark fetlocks.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Dark fuzzy draft fetlocks, black or dark grey/brown hooves whatever color looks best.
Reference Image(s):
Tree bark:x x x

Potential Body Color Inspiration: x x
Browns/greys that I like and could possibly be used if they fit with the white: x

Potential Tribal tattoo: x

Overall I want a wintery look. Let me know if more ref. images are needed.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Antlers: small female antlers peeking out from mane. Color should be gold, brown, black, or grey, whichever looks best to you.
Horn(s): n/a
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: any of the feathers. Forest green color.
Custom Items: n/a

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: To be decided
Owner: Baby Pandah II
Breed: Draft Cerynei
Temper: to be decided
Mate: n/a
Tag Background: Something snowy or nature related.
Tag frame color: grey or black or forest green.
Tag feather color(s): Forest green and black or white.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a

Updated 11/10/12 2:00pm and 3:21pm MST to tweak ideas, and add new ref images.  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff