Welcome to Gaia! ::

TinierMe

Back to Guilds

A place to meet Gaians who share a love and interest in the web-community, TinierMe ! 

Tags: TinierMe, Selfy, GCrest, Kokoro, Gacha 

Reply TinierMe
Identifiying Fellow Selfies Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you be interested in displaying a small TM badge in your signature?
Yea
93%
 93%  [ 40 ]
Nay
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Absolutely! I'd even like to design the badge.
4%
 4%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 43

Vvladimir

Draconian Titan

26,490 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Brilliant Light 450
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:41 pm
Steve Shion
Lovely idea. I don't think I could design one though.
All I have is MS Paint.

But may I suggest that we also make some guild banners?
I'd love to put it in my signature and corral some of the people who are new to here from TM.

Great! I'm glad that this idea is generating some good support! I love the TM community ♥

I love the banner idea! I've been trying my best to corral people towards this guild when I see them posting in the "Welcome to Gaia" forums. Banners would be less direct, but I'm sure we'd still see Guild membership raise!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:26 pm
; n; but the problem with dreamselfy is, it's not japanese ip
;n;

but you can use this dreamsefly(jTM) version o no
http://kisekae3.web.fc2.com/

I'm sure items are updated

and here are list of items or previous/current gachas in JTM
http://ouroboros.xii.jp/selfy/gacha/holic/index.html  

TMFailStar

Steve Shion

Shadowy Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:11 pm
Vvladimir
Steve Shion
All I have is MS Paint.

I'd love to put it in my signature and corral some of the people who are new to here from TM.

Great! I'm glad that this idea is generating some good support! I love the TM community ♥

I love the banner idea! I've been trying my best to corral people towards this guild when I see them posting in the "Welcome to Gaia" forums. Banners would be less direct, but I'm sure we'd still see Guild membership raise!

We could always make the banner clickable. You know, so people can click it and it could lead them to the guild that way?
I forget what that's called but I'm sure there's a subforum in the main forums of Gaia that could help.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:16 pm
Steve Shion
Vvladimir
Steve Shion
All I have is MS Paint.

We could always make the banner clickable. You know, so people can click it and it could lead them to the guild that way?
I forget what that's called but I'm sure there's a subforum in the main forums of Gaia that could help.

Just adding the regular URL BBC code tags should do it

[URL="http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/tinierme/g.308363/"][IMG]imageURL.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

The banner idea is pretty good!  

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Battle: Level Up 200

The Shield Maiden

Anxious Rogue

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:25 pm
I like the banner idea.
I also like the idea of having something displayed in the signature. I'm not that great at designing anything, but if anyone is looking for a good design program I would recommend GIMP or Paint Tool Sai, just for programs that are easy to use and can be free (PTS Free Trial).  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:35 pm
Vvladimir
If you can find the time, that would be excellent! If not, it would be awesome to just bounce ideas off of one another-I've got the means to design, but I'm lacking any truly inspiring ideas at the moment. gonk
Well, I personally wouldn't like it to be too big, maybe something around 300x150 or 250x100? And I think most of us will have some kind of screencaps of our selfies, so we could put a headshot of it in the badge like a photo ID as well as our TM username. We could have an orange border, like TM's official colors and maybe even fit Kokoro in there somewhere. As for what it would say... "RIP TM" jk xd I have no clue. What do TMers call themselves, like Gaians do?

We could use the banners to link to the guild until we make the badges, which then we could use to link to this guild! 3nodding  

badtzmaru
Crew

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Vvladimir

Draconian Titan

26,490 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Brilliant Light 450
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:39 pm
badtzmaru
Vvladimir
If you can find the time, that would be excellent! If not, it would be awesome to just bounce ideas off of one another-I've got the means to design, but I'm lacking any truly inspiring ideas at the moment. gonk
Well, I personally wouldn't like it to be too big, maybe something around 300x150 or 250x100? And I think most of us will have some kind of screencaps of our selfies, so we could put a headshot of it in the badge like a photo ID as well as our TM username. We could have an orange border, like TM's official colors and maybe even fit Kokoro in there somewhere. As for what it would say... "RIP TM" jk xd I have no clue. What do TMers call themselves, like Gaians do?

We could use the banners to link to the guild until we make the badges, which then we could use to link to this guild! 3nodding

That's pretty personalized; I'm not really wanting to make one especially for every single person though! sweatdrop

But yeah, I was thinking fairly small as well-that way people could still have their own stuff going on in their sig. I guess we call ourselves Selfies? That's what I've been using.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:46 pm
Oh, derp. emotion_awesome emotion_sweatdrop I guess I'm not used to calling myself a selfy.

I just reread your first post, and it seems like I misinterpreted it! You're looking to make like a little pixel icon rather than a big graphic?? surprised

P.S. I just noticed the guild banner, and it's so cute! xd  

badtzmaru
Crew

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100

TMFailStar

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:32 pm
yum_puddi oooh i have an idea for a signature
I'm making a example atm
so you can see what my idea is
>u<

ofc its involved with TM stuff /shot
I will put credits  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:37 pm
badtzmaru
Oh, derp. emotion_awesome emotion_sweatdrop I guess I'm not used to calling myself a selfy.

I just reread your first post, and it seems like I misinterpreted it! You're looking to make like a little pixel icon rather than a big graphic?? surprised

P.S. I just noticed the guild banner, and it's so cute! xd

lol, no worries. I also see TMer used a lot-but that seems awkward to me. razz

Right, just something small so that people are still able to keep their other things in their sig. I really like the banner idea as well! ♥

TMFailStar
yum_puddi oooh i have an idea for a signature
I'm making a example atm
so you can see what my idea is
>u<

ofc its involved with TM stuff /shot
I will put credits

Oh boy! I'm excited! I can't wait to see!! 3nodding  

Vvladimir

Draconian Titan

26,490 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Brilliant Light 450

TMFailStar

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:40 pm
I made a new thread about it but
I will post here as well and delete that thread later

so this is what i thought about
; n;

http://i.imgur.com/kAkv7.png

just simple. i can change some stuff if you like.
everything belong to TM but the editing /shot  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:44 pm
TMFailStar
I made a new thread about it but
I will post here as well and delete that thread later

so this is what i thought about
; n;

http://i.imgur.com/kAkv7.png

just simple. i can change some stuff if you like.
everything belong to TM but the editing /shot

Oh! That's great! It's really nostalgic(even though TM isn't gone just yet!) Are you thinking of using that for the Banner idea or the icon? I like it for either, really~ whee I was thinking of the icon being smaller than that, but I guess we should find out what everyone else thinks! I'll put it up in the main post so everyone will see it! emotion_c8  

Vvladimir

Draconian Titan

26,490 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Brilliant Light 450

TMFailStar

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:46 pm
idk
:c never thought about it
but
whatever people feel like they want it to be >u<  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:09 pm
I see. 3nodding I've never really tried pixel art before, but I'll still give it a shot with that site you suggested! What size are you looking to make the icon? And what text shall we put in it?

That's a good idea, Failstar! emotion_c8 I used to make simple profile layouts by editing graphics like that, too. xd  

badtzmaru
Crew

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100

Vvladimir

Draconian Titan

26,490 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Brilliant Light 450
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:40 pm
badtzmaru
I see. 3nodding I've never really tried pixel art before, but I'll still give it a shot with that site you suggested! What size are you looking to make the icon? And what text shall we put in it?

That's a good idea, Failstar! emotion_c8 I used to make simple profile layouts by editing graphics like that, too. xd

I haven't really done any pixel art either! So good luck!

Oh, I dunno. No more than 200 pixels in any direction? Really, just so it's not intrusive, I guess.  
TinierMe

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff