Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
My girl cheated =( so y cant I? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ariel Yardena Davidson

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:59 pm
Simply put - if she's cheating on you, GET OUT.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:01 pm
Der Fluch des Pharao

Frankly I find that that girl has whatever she deserves coming to her.
One last thing -
saying s**t like that is VERY much saying "If she acts like a slut at a bar she deserves to be raped." It's EXTRAORDINARILY rude and uncalled for!
On top of that - if she ruins her own relationships, she already has karma work against her. So there's no need for the topic creator to do anything else except get out and let her realize what she's done.  

Ariel Yardena Davidson

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Taeryyn
Captain

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:50 pm
Cecilia, I think perhaps you're reading too much into Der Fluch's posts. At least, you seem to be taking away meanings that I doubt were ever intended to be there.

Quote:
i'm surprised a crew member is ADVOCATING something that is absolutely hurtful!

Advocating what?
From what I can see, Der Fluch stepped in out of concern that the discussion would turn ugly. The fact that he's not condemning an unpopular suggestion doesn't mean that he's advocating it. In fact...

"If Rezal_Zioun should decided to cheat, well it's well in their right to do so. At the same time, I don't suggest Rezal_Zioun do so. Would I myself cheat on someone who cheated on me? Perhaps. But who is to say if we're not in that particular position?"

Right. So, he doesn't suggest cheating. He goes on to say that he doesn't know what he'd do in the same situation, but admitting to being human is hardly a hanging offense.

Quote:
One last thing -
saying s**t like that is VERY much saying "If she acts like a slut at a bar she deserves to be raped." It's EXTRAORDINARILY rude and uncalled for!
On top of that - if she ruins her own relationships, she already has karma work against her. So there's no need for the topic creator to do anything else except get out and let her realize what she's done.

I think your interpretation of his comment is pretty extreme, and the comparison between his statement and "sluts deserve rape" is exaggerated. To be honest, to me, his statement sounds barely any different from your own comment about karma working against someone. I can certainly understand your concern about victim-blaming, but I'm also certain that that wasn't what was meant here. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:03 pm
Lady Kayura

I was not insulted.

I just wanted to diffuse a potentially explosive or misinterpreted situation and express that both sides are right and wrong in their own respects.

c:

No worries!

Saint Sims
Crew

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

11,865 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200

Rezal_Zioun

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:00 am
I only log on to gaia to vent. Its my therapy i guess you would say. I use it to vent what ever emotion or feelings i feel like i cant handle. Now that i have logged on again. I'll tell you how things played out.

After i vented on here i went to see her, and told her i forgave her. That i loved her unconditionally. Before she could say anything.

She was so upset that she couldn't even drive straight. She hit a car and then she spent the next to days crying in her bedroom.

She was not crying because i was mad, because I wasn't i cant get mad at her. Not crying because I wouldn't forgive her. Because I told her the i forgive you and will never hold this against you.

she was mad at her self. And couldn't forgive herself.
I know this may sound weird but i have never felt so loved. When some one hurts you and is that upset about hurting you for as long as she was it made everything very very clear.

She had a lapse in judgement. And she was more hurt over the whole thing than even I was.

it hurt her alot more than it hurt me.

I want to paint the true picture of her here now. She is a wonderful person who i am very lucky to know and every day i get to spend with her is a gift.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:05 am
Rezal_Zioun

If it's all right with you, I'd like to lock the thread, then. 3nodding If you would like it unlocked for whatever reason, just shoot me a PM.  

Taeryyn
Captain

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out