Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[FIELD CLASS] Making Inkjars | Wrap up: Page 12! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:49 pm
Her eyes lit up when she spotted Terra, and she had been in the midst of lifting a hand to wave to the reaper ghoul when a familiar face slipped into the seat beside hers. Lips pulling up in a smile, she turned to look at him, her tail swishing behind her. "Hi Mort, it's good to see you! ...Are...are you alright?"

Her voice took on a concerned tone and she knit her brows together in worry, frowning when he slumped in his seat. Looking anxious, she tilted her head in an attempt to get a better glimpse at his face. Was he okay? Tired, perhaps? Or maybe...

"How are you feeling?" She asked sympathetically, careful to keep her voice soft, "If you tired, maybe you should--"

--! The baku practically leaped out of her seat when Belladonna suddenly showed up, a hand flying up to clutch the fabric above her heart. After a moment or two passed, she let out a small laugh, her tense shoulders relaxing. "Goodness, hi, Belladonna! How're you?"

And while she was at it, she turned around to direct a bright smile and enthusiastic wave to both Ren and Alex.

Ol-j-man

AyeAvast

Seussi

Kurotomato

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:53 pm
A foot may have been stretched out to purposely trip Ren, as a sort of 'long time no see' greeting.

He was a boil quite a few people hadn't seen in a long time.

List of Students
  • Tseng Lee
  • Genevieve
  • Mmur
  • Belladonna Divine
  • Nyyrikki Synkka
  • Danny
  • Alexander
  • Kiwi
  • Ulmuka Knobwalker
  • Obsidian
  • Eisheth
  • Pickles
  • Xiuying
  • Terra
  • Ren
  • Skald
  • Glasere Uller
  • Felix
  • Jack-B-Nimble
  • Taima
  • Mortimer McNeal
  • Amy Rogers
  • Haze
  • Vaith

Kurotomato

revenant aria

Lilwolfpard
Crew

Magical Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:11 pm
The tiny white dragon was not phased by suddenly being pried off, but instead continued to talk on as if this was a usual occurrence.

Maybe it was.

"No need to be a cranker mc crankerbutt brother Skald! Then again your ALWAYS a bit of a butthead... but hey if not you someone else has to be! Nothing wrong with being as you are i guess but your claws ARE sort of hurting you know..." Looking around the luck dragons eyes opened a bit more. catching sight of something else that turned his attention entirely away from Skald. "BROTHER HAAAZE!" He said almost with as much enthusiasm as before towards Skald. He was unable to launch at the other dragon though.. being as he was currently caught in the clutches of the halloween-colored dragon boil.

"YEAH WHERE IS THE DRINKS i heard somewhere there was driinks and maybe food so clearly there should be!"

oniongrump
lividpeas

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:15 pm
Ren paused in talking to Alex, Belladonna, and Mort, ruffled Xiu's hair affectionately, and promptly shuffled over to a familiar noise reaper, a serene smile on his face.

Then he proceeded to drape himself over said reaper's head.

"Vaaaaiiiiitthhhhhh."

Random Artist

[quot="Kaiyumi"]

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:22 pm
Alexander always found himself surprised by others reactions, and Belladonna was not to be an exception to this rule. He had expected her to be angry and cold, though despite thinking that way he knew he needed to apologize to her. He was not expecting her to screech his name for half of the school to hear, practically deafening him before throwing her arms around him. His body stiffened momentarily, as he was likely still expecting some kind of physical attack, before he felt himself relax, and one hand came up to rest on the ghouls back between her shoulder blades, a small hug back as he murmured softly, under his breath, "I'm so sorry, Belladonna. I didn't know..." in a helpless tone before she pulled away, and he shrugged his shoulders, his gaze dropping to the floor. She might have been willing to forgive and move on, but Alex was not.

"Uh...surprisingly...good?" He answered her, gaze rising once more as he noticed another approaching. He actually took a small step backwards, relieved by the interruption, before he noticed a fairly tall and hooded form shambling into the room. He frowned to himself, distracted away from the two in front of him until Belladonna grabbed ahold of him, making him jump a little bit, but he didn't pull away when she led him towards the other zomboil who had seated himself next to a familiar face. Alexander gave Xiu a warm smile and a wave with his free hand, before Belladonna let him and the other boil go and went around Mort.

"Hey, Mort." He said, his voice slow and careful. The last time he had seen the other boil he had still been struggling with his memories, and Alex had know idea if those memories had restored themselves or not. He would have said more except that an opportunity to introduce himself to somebody he'd never met before presented itself, and he turned his attentions to Ren, giving the winged boil an easy smile before reaching out his own cool and pale hand to shake.

"No, I don't think we've met. I'm Alexander, or just Alex, whatever." He shrugged, still smiling, still doing his best to appear normal and at ease, convincing himself that he was absolutely fine.

AyeAvast
kurotomato
Ol-j-man
Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:22 pm
Anna did not sidle into the class. She strolled, moving to an empty desk and sitting down with a bright smile, turning to look at the others - just watching, for now, but wondering internally if anyone would notice the changes that had happened to her.

Or if anyone had missed her, for that matter.

List of Students
  • Tseng Lee
  • Genevieve
  • Mmur
  • Belladonna Divine
  • Nyyrikki Synkka
  • Danny
  • Alexander
  • Kiwi
  • Ulmuka Knobwalker
  • Obsidian
  • Eisheth
  • Pickles
  • Xiuying
  • Terra
  • Ren
  • Skald
  • Glasere Uller
  • Felix
  • Jack-B-Nimble
  • Taima
  • Mortimer McNeal
  • Amy Rogers
  • Haze
  • Vaith
  • Anna Walpurgis

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:28 pm
It was somewhat difficult NOT to notice the bright orange and black hydra, when he was orbited by a loud squeaky dragon. Danny liked the dragon though! He had chutzpah!

Taima walked in the door and Danny waved to her friend. "Taima! Taima! Over here!" Uller got a glare as he walked in. Cold hisss. Of course, the boil hadn't done a single thing wrong, but Danny couldn't help it. She and ice simply did not mix.

"They look like fun, huh?" Danny said to Gene, pointing at Skald and Felix.

QUOTE TRAIN ALL THE PEOPLE
carhop calvalier

darkheartedsorrows

inle-roo

oniongrump

lilwolfpard

saint sergio

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:31 pm
Art class? Really? Far as Mirac was concerned, he probably didn't have an artistic bone in his body. But his friend Amy had insisted, so he sighed in resignation and amusement as he scrawled his name on the list.

List of Students
  • Tseng Lee
  • Genevieve
  • Mmur
  • Belladonna Divine
  • Nyyrikki Synkka
  • Danny
  • Alexander
  • Kiwi
  • Ulmuka Knobwalker
  • Obsidian
  • Eisheth
  • Pickles
  • Xiuying
  • Terra
  • Ren
  • Skald
  • Glasere Uller
  • Felix
  • Jack-B-Nimble
  • Taima
  • Mortimer McNeal
  • Amy Rogers
  • Haze
  • Vaith
  • Anna Walpurgis
  • Mirac Trice

Anguis Lingua

Fashionable Vampire

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:36 pm
At first all the zomboil did was look warily at Xiu. "Tired" was close, but no cigar. Mort wasn't sure there was a word or words for what he felt really: Quiet self-disappointment? Vague irritation? Whatever it was, it was paired with a growing need to blend in, because if one person noticed his surliness, then another person might, and another, and another -

Belladonna's kiss broke the cycle with an owlishly blink. Then it was followed by a hair ruffle from Ren which jostled him more. Mort's head shrank between his shoulder blades as he sat up and turned to glance at them, not comforted by Alex's careful tone. Was he being so obvious, or was that simply him being super self-conscious all of a sudden? "Mrrr . . . M'fine," he mumbled, running a hand through his hair to fix what the gryphon had mussed (and who was now also conveniently out of reach for retaliation). "Just . . . yeah. T-Tired." Let's go with that for now.

The only way to go about this was to put on a small if forced smile. "Think we'll get something out've this? Like actual inkjar?" he posed to the three.

Seussi

Kaiyumi

AyeAvast

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:47 pm
The glare from Danny didn't go unnoticed, or unanswered. He glared right back and bared his teeth a little at her. Whatever. He just wouldn't pay her anymore attention after this. He wouldn't do anything to her as long as she did nothing to him.

Looking up at the one that spoke to him, he blinked a little. He recognized the boil, but a name escaped him at the moment. Shrugging, the Stag thought a moment and then opened his mouth to say something snarky. But, this boil hadn't done anything, not even asked an offending quesiton. So, he spoke the truth. "Best friend's parents pulled her out of school for a while to do who knows what. Was going to tell her something important before she left, but I didn't get the chance. She had to leave in a hurry."

It wasn't even that sad of a story.

Nerpin

chimarii

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:03 pm
Gene gave Xiu a little smile and wave as she entered the class, before giving Danny full heed. She couldn't help but fuss a bit with the ghoul's scarf, adjusting it so that if fell just right. There, much better.

"Mm, they do. Especially that orange and black one, he's kinda cute." Gene was twirling her hair at this point, smiling like a schoolgirl. He was cute, yes, but she wasn't interested.

Didn't mean she couldn't look.

Chimarii

Kaiyumi

OnionGrump
Gene be eyein up yo boy.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:03 pm
There was all this talking and there was all this set friendships and set hateships-- Terra found herself watching everyone in the class with curious eyes, wondering, if, perhaps, school was just a gathering of people that knew each other instead of what she'd seen on old skelevision shows.

If that was so, she was definitely the new kid in class. She started searching for someone she knew--Xiu was occupied, but surely she could make a new friend here, right?

Her eyes fell on Anna--she was a reaper, no? Maybe she should talk to a reaper! It would be good to meet another of her own type, right?

"Excuse me," she called to Anna. "This seat next to me is not taken!"

Sosiqui

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:10 pm
Anna turned, surprised - oh, there was a ghoul she hadn't ever met. Not that that was too surprising. Quickly, she got up and slid over to the other desk, surprised by the girl's abrupt invitation. "It's taken now," she said, impishly, flashing the ghoul a bright grin, feeling a little giddy at her own newfound courage. "I'm Anna - who're you?"

Just look at her, being all introductory and stuff. Hah.

Ice Queen

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:19 pm
"I am Terra!" Terra said, breaking out a brilliant smile. "I am new--but I believe that is obvious. It is very nice to meet you, senorita Anna," she said formally. Then she stretched her legs out as far as they would go, revealing that she had forgotten to put her sandals on again.

"It is my very first class," she added. "Can you tell me--have you been to many classes?"

Sosiqui

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:22 pm
Raising his eyebrows, he watched the interaction between the fire miss and the stag, bio-luminescent eyes flicking between them for a moment before sitting beside the stag, decidedly cutting visual line, so that it would make Uller as well as he could. Skinny cat and all.

"Sounds rough, man." He murmured, shrugging a little, tail flicking lazily as he peered down to the snow creature. "But, she'll be back right? Whatever you say should be fine - you're friends with the little snow gryphon, yeah? Pretty sure I accidentally got her sparklebomb'd at prom. She also got set on fire, I think. " He murmured openly, scratching at his goatee lightly, trying to keep the conversation light and filled with amusing memories.

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff