Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
{ NEWBIE EVENT } Big Brother Programme! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Boozver

Dangerous Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:02 pm
I AM LOOKING FOR A BIG BROTHER/SISTER/SIBLING!

Student name: Heidla
Year: Horseman / Death priestess
What I hope to learn: A bit more about Halloween and everyday life in general. Would also love to learn more IC stuff about Amity anad its recent history.
Things I am interested in: especially interested in everyday life realities: technologies, groanspring, eyebay, the maul, eyephones, etc, since she HAS NO IDEA ABOUT THAT
(( OOC:
How you can be reached: PM
Any OOC objectives you want/ goals for your character/ personality quirks you'd like others to know: Nothing really, except for the fact that Heidla does sympathize students in general, so it'd be nice to keep her that way (aka DO NOT DISAPPOINT THE PRIESTESS)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:16 pm
"Me?" Danny asked. "I am .... FITZ. DANNY FITZ!!" she shouted with bravado. Maybe it was a bit flashy for an introduction? Then again, nothing was too flashy for Danny.

She blinked at the alchemist for a moment said, "Oh uh. I'm female too!" As if the bikini top hadn't revealed as much. "You're lost? Oh!" Danny pointed to her skull pin like it was some sort of medal of honor. "I'm a third year. We're supposed to show people around ... I think that includes horsemen too ..."

Danny wasn't really sure. Actually, she wasn't sure of any of the rules. Oh well, didn't matter. She grinned at the little alchemist. "Wanna walk around?"

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Naked Satan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:26 pm

Student name: Carmine
Year: Y1
What I hope to learn: Only the juiciest of secrets
Things I am interested in: your secrets, flying, pranks, more gossip
(( OOC:
How you can be reached: aim ir gaia (aim is nakedsatan17)
Any OOC objectives you want/ goals for your character/ personality quirks you'd like others to know: Carmine needs friends, he has none :C  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:37 am
Miyako was just wandering around. She found a place she hadn't been to yet but she wasn't sure what was going on there. All she really saw was students talking to eachother, some students even looked like they were sighning up for something. She figured it was probably something school related and since she didn't actually go to the school she couldn't participate. She didn't mind, She wandered off to see if she could find the Cheshire cat. Even though she herself was a cat, The Cheshire cat was definatly her favorite "kitty."  

Niyakami

11,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:51 am
Roch yawned as he started for the list, choking on a laugh as he saw Demi's name on it, but not picking it. He didn't feel like trolling his bro at the moment, not when people actually really NEEDED someone to show them around.

"Oye! Anyone need a big brother? I ain't picky except--"
he looked at the list again. "No horsemen, alright? It ain't personal, it's just the jackin' symbol still pisses me off." And he figured they would know what that was from.

The tall, purple mohawk having reaper stood there, not really caring who he got.

((OOC: Still looking for a big brother and don't mind a punk? Two people can quote me and have Roch! Be warned, he'll probably teach them strange things. He's a ToTer in training for a reason, okay?))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:32 am
Victoria was excited; she grew up in an all-ghouls orphanage, which meant that she had plenty of sisters - both younger and older - however, she never had a big brother before... And it was exciting!

Student name: Victoria
Year: 1
What I hope to learn: How to grow a big bosom!
Things I am interested in: Big bosoms. Oh! And writing! I love writing.
(( OOC:
How you can be reached: AIM (XDragain), PMs
Any OOC objectives you want/ goals for your character/ personality quirks you'd like others to know: She likes big boobs and she cannot lie.

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:17 am
As of yet, the witch had not found anyone to be her Little Brother or Sister. As it were, Belladonna had only ever had experience being the little sister, with two elder sisters (nasty creatures they had been, while one still was). Naturally that made this a fine opportunity to find a junior and help them along in their quest to a full education.
And it probably meant a bit of bonding over shopping, idle gossip, and perhaps a fight or two where the witch could teach her little oh something or another, she'd think of that later. So with a bit of sparkle in her eye she stopped by the little sign up area and did her best to look as cute and appealing as possible. Because everyone wanted a fashionable and adorable big sister.

"Come my little pretties, who wants to be my little? Though, unless you are shorter than me... This will be an odd phrase to call each other..." Belladonna asked those around her with a smile that momentarily faded when she realized most people were taller than her 5 foot even. Whoops!

((Belladonna is looking for a little brother or sister! Either quote or PM me please! heart Also she looks like so.))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:41 pm

Student name: Serafina Arai
Year: Y1
What I hope to learn: Ah, I'd love to get better acquainted with the people of Amityville and in Halloween in general!~
Things I am interested in: I love fashion, people, shiny things and pretty things ... mm, I actually really like Dance Dance Dedolution too! And I love finding out about the latest new thing~ Gossip too, hehe.
(( OOC:
How you can be reached: GAIA! I'm slow lately due to trying to recapture my muse from some drama I was dealing with, but I'll be back on track soon <3
Any OOC objectives you want/ goals for your character/ personality quirks you'd like others to know: Serafina is extremely possessive and might get a little jealous if her big sibling leaves her out of things--oops! I'd like for her to get more into Amityville and start to come into her own--she's very talkative and outgoing and needs a good channel for it! ))  

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

Naked Satan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:41 pm
Ice Queen

Carmine had been idly watching the other students in the area, just seeing how they interacted and things of that nature. Nothing all that interesting was going on yet, but when some larger students started showing up and just shouting at the general group, his ears perked a bit.

The tall, purple-haired boil seemed a little peculiar to Carmine. Not only had he never seen someone with purple hair, but Carmine was interested in the instrument strung over his shoulder.

For whatever reason, Carmine thought it would be a great idea to give it a prod without asking. Without further ado, he flitted over to behind where the boil was standing and plucked a single string.

TWAANNGGGGGGGG  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:51 pm
Naked Satan

Roch jumped, turning and looking down at the little guy blankly. "Ooooyyyyeee, y'don't go playin' a guy's scythe, kid," he said. "You lookin' for a big brother, guide type guy?" he offered. "I can show you around a bit--not all the time, of course, I got a job... well, trainin' for one. But back when I was a first year I had someone help me out, least I can do is pass it on."

That or the guy just wanted to mess with his guitar, he realized belatedly.  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Naked Satan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:57 pm
Ice Queen

For a moment, all Carmine did was c**k his head to the side and stare at the boil as he weighed his options. Yes, he was looking for a guide of sorts, more of a mentor per say. After blinking once, his curiosity got the better of him, "What kind of job are you training for?"

It was a simple question, though it didn't answer any of the ones that the boil had already asked Carmine. He slowly hovered a little higher until he was more or less face to face. Blinking hard once more, Carmine finally answered the question, "Yes, I need a Big Brother." His hand was instinctively on his pocket watch, fiddling with the dial and the clasp; he always did that when he was still figuring out a situation.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:08 pm
Naked Satan

"I'm a trick or treater in trainin," Roch said, raising an eyebrow at the fluttering. "So far I've ran a battle of the bands and visited a different holiday," he finished. "I'm also the semi-president of the Fright Music Club," he said, his eyes drawn to the movement at Carmine's hands. "Lookin' for a replacement. What do you need a big brother for, exactly?"  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Naked Satan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:19 pm
Ice Queen

Carmine nodded slowly, taking the words as they were said. "So which do you prefer then?" He said with a grin, "Tricks, or treats?" His eyes were lit up with the possibilities.

"I'm new here, I don't know anyone or where anything is or much of anything about the place at all." He noted how the boil watched his hand on his watch and snapped it shut a final time before knitted his fingers together behind his back. He looked at the other boil and stated simply, "I need to know how not to get caught."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:27 pm
Naked Satan

"Not gettin' caught, huh?" Roch repeated, grinning downright evilly. "Kid, y'picked the right big brother for that one. I was MADE for not gettin' caught." Literally. He was a grim reaper. "But you're gonna have t'work for that one. There's even some classes y'can take--but I can definitely help with that one. Hell, I can help with what t'do when you DO get caught--or don't get the chance t'run. Y'up for it?"

He could definitely do THAT part of being a big brother. It was a lot easier than teaching someone how to have a bigger chest, he thought, still wondering what he'd have done if picked by the ghost with the chest obsession. The only way HE knew how to get big boobs was to date a ghoul that already had them.

He shoved that thought down, waiting for the little guy to decide. "Oh, and I like both tricks and treats. Why pick just one?"  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Naked Satan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:51 pm
Ice Queen

Gooooooooood. Carmine thought to himself, his grin widening. He was alright with working for things that he wanted, how else was he supposed to get them anyway? And the boil even had the know-how for what to do if you were caught, it was perfect. "I am beyond 'up for it'." Carmine returned.

"Simple, because tricks are far more fun than treats. Although treats are nice occasionally, tricks still win in my book." With that matter-of-fact statement, Carmine stuck his little hand out for a shake, "My name's Carmine by the way, what is your's?"

[btw, Carmine is like 4 feet tall at the tips of his ears, sooo super short XD ]  
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff