Submit

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:05 pm
Tayu put her hands on her hips, tapping the forefinger of one gloved hand against one of the metal studs on her belt. Sean's laptop suddenly started playing Panic! At the Disco's "Ballad of Mona Lisa". Tayu snickered. "Oops, did I do that?" she asked faux-innocently.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:21 pm
Instead of listening to the song all the way or getting annoyed, Sean simply clicked the back button and went back to his bloody anime. It wasn't long before Sean simply threw his laptop into the air and went super sayian. "I just remembered something! I have to go play Animal Crossing and write in my story!" With his short and shiny golden hair, Sean flew off.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:34 pm
Tayu raised an eyebrow and watched Sean fly off. "Well, that was some short-lived entertainment." Rather than let herself get bored, however, she started spinning. She whirled until her form was a blur, then suddenly stopped. Her clothing and hairstyle had changed so she now looked like a cyborg version of Rogue. "Heh. Didn't expect that to happen. Was kinda hopin' for Storm or Phoenix, but whatevah."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:57 pm
Fiyah reentered the room after leaving to go mine a shitton of Obsidian for his fortress in the sky. "Did Sean just go Super Saiyan over Animal Crossing? Never knew what a nerd he was." Fiyah said and chuckled as he balanced his diamond pickaxe over his shoulder.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:03 am
Tayu chuckled. "Yup. He did. Major nerd. But who am I to speak when I look like this?" she said, gesturing to her appearance.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:13 am
"Don't judge man." Sean said appearing behind Fiyah. "Animal Crossing is fun when you get into it. Besides, I find it very therapeutic."Sean folded his arms and nodded his head, as if he was confirming a scientific fact. "Anyway, I was thinking of turning this RP into something more official. Kino stated in the beginning that he wouldn't mind. Anyone up for it, or is this better?" Sean asked as he made his way to very regal looking arm chair. He sat down and crossed his legs, resting his chin on his arm which sat on one the chair arms.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:25 am
Fiyah decided to make it easier on himself and switch to one solid color for posting then turned to Sean. "Yeah guy, I don't care either way." Fiyah said and shrugged.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:35 am
Tayu/Rogue shrugged and crossed her arms over her chest. "Yeah, whateva. Go 'head." Apparently, her appearance change had also affected her speech patterns.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:42 am
Sean gave a disappointed look as his peers gave a lackluster response. "Well now I'm just flat out unmotivated." Cracking his knuckles, Sean looked up at the nonexistent sky. "Might not matter anyway. I smell RP death on the horizon. This thing will probably die soon from people getting bored as roleplayers often do. Maybe if we went the ecchi route we could get some people." Sean was left to ponder his thoughts alone before pulling out a military manual on how to perform field surgery. "Wait...this thing has nothing to do with I'm talking about." Sean tossed manual behind him and went back to pondering.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:55 am
"We could always fondle each other's boobies." Fiyah said and noticed the odd looks. "I'm just saying."  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Kino_Afi

Liberal Seeker

4,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:21 am
Kino sat back, watching over his creation with knowing look of satisfaction. The Gaians were pouring in by the shitload. They have no idea! "Mwahahurr" he laughed maniacally, but with a hint of class. Standing, he attempted to draw their attention. "Everybody having a good time? I'm more than happy to be your gracious host!". He smiled wickedly. As an afterthought, he added, "Pay no mind to my eyes, or lack there of, nor the summoning circle. They're just decoration. Pinky swear."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:34 am
Turned and looked at Fiyah with a blank expression. He had no words for him. Just an emotionless stare. Then Kino finally came. Out of impulse, Sean hurled his bloody baseball bat at the creator of the RP. "ECCHI!" Sean yelled randomly as he kicked over a table and body slammed a clone of Lanzer.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:04 pm
"Sean, why are you dressed like Clint Eastwood." Fiyah asked, noting the dark occult-ness that surrounded Kino, but that was of no concern, the man had said so himself, and he obviously knew what he was doing since he started the thread. "So who's in for some serious boob fondling?" Fiyah said, groping his own chest.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:20 pm
Tayu crossed her arms over her chest. "No way, sugah. Not when Ah'm the only one here who's really got boobs."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:41 pm
Sean turned his attention to Fiyah, who was fondling his own man breasts. "I guess no one really did see the thing I posted." He said, sounding as gruff as the roles old Clint Eastwood would play. "It's apart of a week event thing. Each day I wear a different costume. But no one really seemed to take notice." A lone tumbleweed rolled by as Sean eyed Fiyah with a gaze from under his cowboy hat. "Anyone feeling lucky? I brought an Uno deck for Black Friday."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff