Welcome to Gaia! ::

TinierMe

Back to Guilds

A place to meet Gaians who share a love and interest in the web-community, TinierMe ! 

Tags: TinierMe, Selfy, GCrest, Kokoro, Gacha 

Reply TinierMe
Dream Avatars Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

1Tsuki

King Bunny

8,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:40 am
Dream Avi:
User Image

I animated it myself to make it look cool, it's not an actual animated item. I already picked myself up by selling a collectible and buying a few things so right now I'm trying to aim higher. I like the pants but I can substitute for something else. I'm going to try to get one or two of the shadowverts myself.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:52 am
I have 2 dream avi:

Male:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Female:

Both are expensive, but since the male is cheaper I'll try to complete it first ; u;b
I've already got the top, and I'm gonna buy the jacket now o u ob  

Gomashu

Spiritual Lunatic

10,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Battle: Level Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:57 pm
Boizan

Wow, I've neglected this thread = u=
I'm so sorry guys!

Very nice dream avatars btw! I love how they both match =)
Do you have a mule account that's the opposite gender which you'd like to dress as to have both?

--
I think I'll be making a dream avy too...or rather, make alterations to this one.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:07 pm
Dream avi is just a dream
lol

it shall be failstar

I would be laffing if Gaia stole kokoroerror  

TMFailStar

Anemika

Newbie Member

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:13 am
Finally made one dream avatar...and I have a feeling it will stay as a dream when I saw the estimated value when I saved it xp

Total Value: 116,774,119 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Pearls
Cherry Blossom
Porcelina Pink Lacy Gloves
Butter the Kitten
Dainty Damsel
Blushing Light Charmer
Soft Sugarlace
Blushing Light Charmer
Pink Belled Ribbons
Lovely Petals
Pink Woven Sun Hat
SDPlus #192 Daisy
Sweet Porridge  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:57 am
Anemika
Finally made one dream avatar...and I have a feeling it will stay as a dream when I saw the estimated value when I saved it xp

[Item Information]

Double check the super expensive items in the marketplace first before making the assumption that it's too expensive ~
The 50mil outfit items are really just 6mil: marketplace link

Tektek is known for miscalculating prices, since items in the marketplace could easily enough be artificially inflated. The downside seems to be that there aren't many Blushing Light Charmer items circulating, so you may have to create a thread in the Gaia Exchange Wants forum to try to catch the attention of someone who owns it.

I think that would make Butter the Kitten the most expensive item on your list =)

Beautiful avatar btw!

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

Classy Cranberries

Dapper Informer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:26 pm
My original dream avatar was what I have now c:

I'm planning to make a few minor changes when I can convince myself to shell out the cash.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:00 pm
Hyoketsu Okami
My original dream avatar was what I have now c:

I'm planning to make a few minor changes when I can convince myself to shell out the cash.

User Image

I was admiring your avatar earlier. It's gorgeous! Too bad I can't see your current one on my phone to make comparisons. I'm assuming you're wearing an animated item? I can't see mine on my phone when I wear animated items D:  

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

Anemika

Newbie Member

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:56 am
Veiss Wynd
Anemika

[Item Information]

Double check the super expensive items in the marketplace first before making the assumption that it's too expensive ~

Tektek is known for miscalculating prices, since items in the marketplace could easily enough be artificially inflated. The downside seems to be that there aren't many Blushing Light Charmer items circulating, so you may have to create a thread in the Gaia Exchange Wants forum to try to catch the attention of someone who owns it.

I think that would make Butter the Kitten the most expensive item on your list =)

Beautiful avatar btw!

Is the Blushing Light Charmer a cash item? I don't know how to get gaia cash in my country yet. I guess it's not as available as gcoins. Do you think I can get the items via art commissions here?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:01 am
Anemika
Veiss Wynd
Anemika

[Item Information]

Beautiful avatar btw!

Is the Blushing Light Charmer a cash item? I don't know how to get gaia cash in my country yet. I guess it's not as available as gcoins. Do you think I can get the items via art commissions here?

It is, but you can get any cash item using gold. Just gotta save for it. Thing is, even if you had Gaia cash, you wouldn't be able to buy if with GC anymore cause its been out if the cash shop some time now I think.
Generally when you make a dream avatar, you save up your gold till you can afford one of the items, or whichever it is you wanna get first, the you buy it at the market for gold.

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

Anemika

Newbie Member

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:22 am
Veiss Wynd
Anemika
Veiss Wynd
Anemika

[Item Information]

Beautiful avatar btw!

It is, but you can get any cash item using gold. Just gotta save for it. Thing is, even if you had Gaia cash, you wouldn't be able to buy if with GC anymore cause its been out if the cash shop some time now I think.
Generally when you make a dream avatar, you save up your gold till you can afford one of the items, or whichever it is you wanna get first, the you buy it at the market for gold.

Ah I see. I better start earning gold then. I still don't know how art commissions go around here and how it should be priced razz
I am earning coins through zOMG. Is there a faster way to earn coins?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:55 am
Anemika
Veiss Wynd
Anemika
Veiss Wynd
Anemika

[Item Information]

Beautiful avatar btw!

Ah I see. I better start earning gold then. I still don't know how art commissions go around here and how it should be priced razz
I am earning coins through zOMG. Is there a faster way to earn coins?

Zomg is already pretty fast, especially when you do the end boss quest at like CL 9.5+
I used to earn at least 20k per round over at Shallow Sea.

I can show you my old art shop here if you'd like. Dissect it and look how we set it up, and consider the rules we established for it. Then, if you have question about it, you're free to ask. I think it would give you an idea of how they are set up here.

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

LDSK

Wry Operator

19,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Wry Dealer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:11 pm

I made another dream avi! /almost typed out selfy again LOL
This one took half an hour to make, but I'm so proud of it.
* V *
And it's not that expensive ... kind of. gonk

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:21 pm
My current dream Avi... I have two others... But I want to get this one done first.
User Image
Total Value: 2,492,620 Gold
After Exclusions: 2,490,700 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Modus Operandi
Takkun's Wild Side
Peter's Youth
Moira's Black Studded Collar
Crossed Belts
Shiny Black Short Shorts
Gimpi 7th gen.