Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The forbidden love(1X1) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:26 pm

kyonko Banyez

Hibiki grabbed Yuki and hugged her warmly, he didn't want her to feel down because she was a hybrid. He said in a gentle voice "Any child you have would be as kind and selfless as you are...I don't care what my parents say I've lived for hundreds of years it's not like I'm a kid anymore...you're important to me either way...don't ever forget that..." He petted her head.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:29 pm

domoarigato12

Yuki hugged him back and lifted her head up to face him."So you still will be my friend even if your parent's don't approve of me."She said as she starting thinking as he spoke about how her children would be."What if they get their good nature from you from all of the time we would spend together as friends you can maybe become their non related uncle>"She said as she smiling at him

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:35 pm

kyonko Banyez

Hibiki laughed " I don't give two cents what my parents think! I wouldn't stop seeing you...and I would love to be with children that are yours...I always did care for children...they're so warm and innocent...it's a great feeling to be with them...blood related or not..." He looked up at the clouds.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:38 pm

domoarigato12

Yuki smiled and placed her hands on his cheeks and smiled.She started thinking about the future and turned a bright red."Have you ever even thought of getting married to someone or have a child with someone that is the same breed as you."She asked him and she squeezed his cheeks slightly.

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:46 pm

kyonko Banyez

Hibiki looked at her and smiled warmly as he place his hand on top of her hand. He saw her blush "I never thought about what breeds I would marry into or what my kind wants me to marry...It doesn't matter who it is whether it be my kind another breed or even a hybrid...I would love and cherish that person...and the child I have with them..." He said as he blushed lightly at the thought.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:51 pm

domoarigato12

Yuki stared at him and smiled at him "You sure are sweet Hibiki,the girl you marry better treat you right or else I will have a talk with her."She said laughing to herself.She let go of his cheeks and brushed some of her hair behind her ear.She looked around the area and smiled"You wanna walk."

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:54 pm

kyonko Banyez

Hibiki chuckled and nodded "sure why not...seems like a nice day, and yeah I could see you doing that Yuki...I wouldn't mind" He joked as he walked with her.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:59 pm

domoarigato12

Yuki smiled and took his hand into hers as they walked"Well you should be treat nicely since you are quiet nice to others."She said as she pulled her hair away from her face"Ugh.. this hair is bothering me so much I should just cut it,so its not in the way of my face."She said

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:03 pm

kyonko Banyez

Hibki helped Yuki get the hair out of her way" It's always good to get a trim it helps your vision not get impaired..." he blushed a little..."Believe it or not Yuki I do like someone right now...whether or not they like me back is entirely up to the...they have showed me that people aren't that bad as I thought they were when being near them..."
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:08 pm

domoarigato12

Yuki smiled as he helped her moved he hair out of the way.She looked up at him as he told her that about a trim and how he liked someone.She smiled at him and giggled"And who might this lucky girl be Hibiki?"She said as she placed her hair into a ponytail.

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:11 pm

kyonko Banyez

Hibiki walked in front of her did a quick twirled and grinned "I can't tell you, It's a secret for now~ I'll tell you who it is later on." He chuckled stretching his arms. He wanted it to be a surprise.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:13 pm

domoarigato12

Yuki giggled and nodded"Okay then I will wait until you tell me who this girl is."She said as she grabbed his arm and hang from it."You a really tall compared to be.."She said as she looked at her feet that were off the ground slightly "I'm very short aren't I?"She said as she looked him in the eyes.

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:19 pm

kyonko Banyez

Hibiki laughed and swung Yuki from his arm "I'm not that tall you just petite! As far as your concerned I'm a swing" He picked up Yuki lightly and swung her gently. "mwahaha!! I don't even have to use all of my strength to carry you!! You're right you are small and I'm just too tall." He joked.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:23 pm

domoarigato12

Yuki giggled as he swung her around.She clinged herself to his neck and smiled as she kicked her feet into the air."You wanna be my personal swing and carrier?"She said as a joke to him.She watched his face and looked at the sky.

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:30 pm

kyonko Banyez

He laughed "It would be my honor to be you supreme carrier and swing personal" He joked as he swung her gently around. Hibiki put her down as they came across beautiful tree's that had bloomed recently since it had been cold most of the year. Hibiki smiled "You know...there are perks of being a vampire...seeing the Earth evolve and grow more into pretty creatures and flowers really does make me feel like I have a heart.." He said as he held yuki's hand.
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff