Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Little Song Bird (Guy found) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:13 am

ii_KoyukixHoshina_iire

Though his expression didn't drop, he was slightly taken back by Melody's reaction. Wouldn't she be in a panic, or take the tray and beat him with it or something? Shaking his head a little, he decides it isn't important. He walks closer to her as he explains. "Melody Hill.. Your voice captivates me..And I want you to sing only for me." He sets the tray on the bed. "So from now on.. You are my personal Song Bird..."
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:18 am

Melody had learned how to hide her fear in front of others. She was actually terrified to sing in front of a large crowd, so she usually pretended they were her stuffed animals. As he moved closer, she hugged the pillow even tighter. Bowing her head, she waited until he was right beside her before she lashed out with the pillow and smacked him across the face, hopping off of the bed and running out of the room. She had to get out of here and get home!
maru-shadow

xo_Chocobunni_ox

Timid Lover

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:24 am

ii_KoyukixHoshina_iire

And there she went. Forte just sat there, waiting. He wondered how long in would take her to realize he'd charmed that hallway, turning it into a system of halls that lead either nowhere or back to her room.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:28 am

After four tries, one being at a dead end, and the last three ending up at her room, Melody sighed and walked back into the room. Sitting down, she picked up the plate and started to eat a pancake, figuring she would be stuck here until she could find a way out.
maru-shadow

xo_Chocobunni_ox

Timid Lover

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:47 am

ii_KoyukixHoshina_iire

Forte simply sighs. "I'm glad you can see it my way."
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:01 am

"Will I ever be allowed to see my family again?" She asked softly, looking up at him between bites of the pancakes. "By the way... the pancakes are very yummy. Thank you." She smiled and returned to eating, waiting for his response.
maru-shadow

xo_Chocobunni_ox

Timid Lover

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:21 am

ii_KoyukixHoshina_iire

"...I'll look into that, if it would help you feel better about this.. But for now, no, you are indefinitely mine.."
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:27 am

"It would, thank you." Melody replied softly, though she sighed when he said that she was indefinitely his. She wasn't the type to keep trying to fight when she knew that she'd either end up back in this room after trying to escape, or him knocking her out again. She had to think. As she finished her pancakes, she stood up and turned to him. "Where might the shower be, Lord Forte?" She asked, tilting her head to the side.
maru-shadow

xo_Chocobunni_ox

Timid Lover

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:01 am

ii_KoyukixHoshina_iire

He motions to a door to the left of the bed. "In there." He takes the tray, walking away. "There is a wardrobe in there as well..Also.. I do not usually cook...I am glad that you enjoy.."
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:28 am

Melody nodded her head and walked into the bathroom. Stripping out of her clothes, she slipped into the shower and began to bathe. Roughly thirty minutes later, she returned, her hair still a bit wet from washing it as she exited with a light purple dress on.
maru-shadow

xo_Chocobunni_ox

Timid Lover

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:37 pm

ii_KoyukixHoshina_iire

Suddenly, her closed door began to start glowing for a few seconds, before dimming and ultimately stopping. Behind it could be heard very faint violin strokes...
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:50 am

Melody looked up in surprise from the mirror as she finished braiding her hair. Watching the door glow, she wondered what was going on before hesitantly opening it as she heard the violin. "Lord Forte?" She called softly, poking her head out.
maru-shadow

xo_Chocobunni_ox

Timid Lover

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:27 pm

ii_KoyukixHoshina_iire

As she peered through the door, she was met with a dark hallway, with even darker portraits hanging on the walls. On the other side of the hallway, there seemed to be a bright room, violin strokes flowing through the air in a disturbing nocturne, making the scene all the more creepy..
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:42 pm

Shivering at the haunting melody, she walked down the creepy hallway, goosebumps raising up on her arms. Hesitating at the doorway, she took a deep breath before sticking her head inside. "Lord Forte, is that you?" She called, looking around the room for his face.
maru-shadow

xo_Chocobunni_ox

Timid Lover

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out