Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:39 am
x-L-a-v-i-s-h-B-u-n-n-y-x
Really internet! Why do you always act up when I'm trying to talk to Lia!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *yells at modem*. IT is getting really annoying while were in the middle of a conversation and you cut me off!!!!! All I want to do is talk to her!!!!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
My entire existence here is just waiting now

emotion_hug Because the internet semi-hates me... I say semi because it can't hate me THAT much... it did bring us together and you are the best thing that has ever happened to me!

For a time when I can be with you

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:08 am
Gigi Deveraux
Really internet! Why do you always act up when I'm trying to talk to Lia!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *yells at modem*. IT is getting really annoying while were in the middle of a conversation and you cut me off!!!!! All I want to do is talk to her!!!!!

Ouch emotion_hug

Mhmm it was not fun. It went out completely later then i had class and it was back in when I got home smile  

ii anita_blake ii

Original Hunter

ii anita_blake ii

Original Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:32 am
-Whimsical Stardust-

My entire existence here is just waiting now

emotion_hug Because the internet semi-hates me... I say semi because it can't hate me THAT much... it did bring us together and you are the best thing that has ever happened to me!

For a time when I can be with you

Awwww <3 youre the best that has happened to me too!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:57 pm
UGH I hate this time in the semester!!!!! Its so stressful trying to cram all the last tests in and then the final >< Why don't we just skip the last tests so I can focus on the damn final, which is usually half my grade! It would make a lot more sense that way but no you all have to be so ******** difficult and make me do 3 more tests the week before the damn final!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I"m so ******** stressed the only things getting me through this atm is talking to Lia and my ******** cigarrets which i left at work >.> I can' t go get them without them asking me to work so I'll have to cave and buy more which is a waste of money since I already have some!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

ii anita_blake ii

Original Hunter

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:57 pm

Maybe it's time to switch to nicotine gum? emotion_hug 'Cause smoking is, you know, kinda gross... and I admit I smoked for a while.

I started when I was 18, from secondhand smoke addiction. I gave it up after about a year and a half because it was too expensive.

I still get cravings but I can't smoke a whole coffin nail any more... unless it's those Capri menthol 100s.

Also, unless both parties smoke, kissing a smoker = EW. *hint hint*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:10 pm
I did quite for three years then one day it just hit me and i started up again. I'm thinkng of trying the ecigaretts but I don't know...hehehe hint taken...the only time I really really smoke is when I'm at work and during finals other then that I'm a good girl  

ii anita_blake ii

Original Hunter

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:17 pm
I did quite for three years then one day it just hit me and i started up again. I'm thinkng of trying the ecigaretts but I don't know...hehehe hint taken...the only time I really really smoke is when I'm at work and during finals other then that I'm a good girl

I've heard good things about those e-cigs. They come in all sorts of flavors.

In all honesty, if I ever relapse again, I'm going to do it with a hookah and shisha tobacco. I tried one at a Middle Eastern restaurant and WOW.

It has tons of different flavors, there's no nasty chemicals like in cigs, and the whole thing takes so long to set up that you have to make smoking a social event.... plus the whole "exotic" vibe is has going on for it. emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:48 pm
Finals suck baby. I'm sorry sad

I used to smoke but I quit. I was addicted to Salem Blacks but they stopped making them... good thing too bc I would probably still smoke if they hadn't... then again no I wouldn't... all I think about is my mom having breast and lung cancer and it makes me never want to touch another one again.

I love the e-cigs and hookas though. The tobacco is delicious! Robert's dad used to have one!  

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:11 pm
-Whimsical Stardust-
Finals suck baby. I'm sorry sad

I used to smoke but I quit. I was addicted to Salem Blacks but they stopped making them... good thing too bc I would probably still smoke if they hadn't... then again no I wouldn't... all I think about is my mom having breast and lung cancer and it makes me never want to touch another one again.

I love the e-cigs and hookas though. The tobacco is delicious! Robert's dad used to have one!

There's just something about a hookah pipe bubbling, isn't there? emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:02 am
Gigi Deveraux
There's just something about a hookah pipe bubbling, isn't there? emotion_awesome

emotion_awesome Yes.... Although other things that bubble are nice too if you are into that.  

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

ii anita_blake ii

Original Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:12 pm
-Whimsical Stardust-
Gigi Deveraux

emotion_awesome Yes.... Although other things that bubble are nice too if you are into that.

Do I even want to know?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:24 pm

Do I even want to know?

Lol probably not... it starts with a b and ends with an ong lol  

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

ii anita_blake ii

Original Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:40 am
-Whimsical Stardust-

Do I even want to know?

Hahaha I have friends that do that  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:24 am
-Whimsical Stardust-

Do I even want to know?

Hahaha I have friends that do that

Its been a really, really long time since I've done that lol  

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

ii anita_blake ii

Original Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:57 pm
Wow its been awhile >< . Sorry about that lol. Tumbler and Lia have been distracting me, and I'm alright with that. They help me escape the reality of my life! Finally on christmas break and its nice except everyone else is home as well which really really sucks because they are nosy and that makes it hard for me to talk with Lia in anyway because they are always asking who are you talking to, who are you texting and stuff like that its so freaking annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway lol. Other then being annoyed by my family and constantly getting yelled at for something, that i usually didn't do I'm great! Lia has made sure of that though she isn't feeling the best atm tis very sad sad Well thats all i can think to write at the moment so ya byes for now biggrin  
12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff