Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[CLASS] A Wild Class Appeared! - Page 6! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:00 pm
Without much looking around the room, Amarus snuck in and settled somewhere near the back. She preferred solo classes, it was true, but she figured at least part of her studies should probably be done, you know, with other students? Maybe.

She thought, as she glanced around the room, that she recognized a few. Roch, for example, whom she could not obviously just walk up to: they had agreed to disagree, basically. Whatever attempt at smoothing things over she had gone for during the scavenger hunt had been fairly half-assed and awkward, but it was unlikely the ghoul would ever manage better, especially since she still felt she had absolutely nothing to apologize for. That'd never change.

She napped on her desk, waiting for the professor to arrive.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:13 am
Sophie poked her head slightly inside the door of the classroom; wide eyes scanning the occupants. She was pleased to see her brother was there; displeased to see there were no seats next to him, however. She clicked her tongue on the roof of her mouth and scurried into the room, taking the seat behind him. She hated talking to people's backs but she didn't really know anyone else.

Which was the main reason she was in this class today. Sort of. She wanted to at least seem like she was making an effort to make friends and actually talk without stuttering or simply falling silent. It would be enough for her mother to stop calling her every hour of the day. But probably not. Bag placed beside her chair, the ghoul pulled out a notebook and pencil and began doodling. Nothing in particular, just a few odds and ends of clothing here and there and a few notes of supplies she was running out of.

Leaning forward on her desk, she rested on her elbows and tapped Alex on the shoulder. "Have you had this professor before?" She was curious as to what this class was going to be about, especially since it was only her second one.

Seussi

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:20 am
Vanya sauntered into the class, rather distracted by a feather on her arm that wouldn't stay in place thanks to the sticky tape that was stuck to it that once held a flier. She hadn't intended to come to the class to learn; she was actually coming to give the Professor a piece of her mind. Not only had he damaged her wonderful feathers, he'd also given terrible directions and sent her on a wild goose chase.

But she was too distracted to be angry right now. Perhaps it would pop up later and she'd mention something then. Almost blindly, she moved to a seat in the middle of the room and sat down, continuing to fuss over feathers and strands of hair. She eyed the room and noticed a ghoul with a notebook and pencil and wondered if perhaps she'd come unprepared. Though was it really such considering she hadn't even prepared to go to class in the first place? Shaking her head, she rested and elbow on the desk and her chin on the upturned palm of her hand, waiting to get this ball rolling.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:26 am
Meegane

"Ouuu, don't remind me. Finding this class was the hard part." She held up her copy of the flier - which was drawn on a bright orange napkin - probably over lunch. "I'm Tomoko." she did the mock-bow again, "It's very nice to meet you, AJ."  

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:20 am
Alexander nodded along with his friends words, eyes flickering beyond her for a brief moment before he flashed a large smile at Jack, who was looking his way, raising his hand in a small greeting before focusing on Mei once more.

"Well, if you need any help with anything, or uh..need somebody to talk with to get caught up on current events, you know where you can usually find me." He hadn't seen her in so long, and there was really a lot that she had missed out on.

At her question he just shrugged and frowned a little. "Ya I really have no idea. I just saw those flyers posted all around the school, I actually think there were about three on my dorm room door alone, and I thought I'd check it out." He glanced around at the boxes, noted the dustiness of the classroom as though he were just noticing, which he really just was.

"Sort of seems that way, doesn't it?" He shrugged again then turned around in his seat, about to ask Mei another question when he felt a tapping on his shoulder and a very familiar voice speak to him from behind. He turned in his desk, a smile already spread across his face.

"No idea, sissy." He teased her by tacking on a nickname. "I guess we'll all find out together."

Yayoi

LOLTERNATIVE

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:27 pm
"It seems like I'm always scrambling to catch up with current events lately." She sighed, letting her bare shoulders sag before she laughed. Rubbing at the back of her neck. "But I appreciate the offer and will more than likely take you up on it. Plus ya know, I've got to beat your butt at DDD again. Ya know...to keep my raining champ title intact."

The Jiang Shi grinned. "Goop had one stuck to his body that he couldn't get off. It was quite hilarious to watch him try." It had taken her a bit of time to actually catch the Feslime as he tore around her room, which was surprising because generally he was pretty lazy. He didn't like it when things got stuck to him tho.

"Some days I can't keep track of what teachers are coming and going." She turned her head slightly to peek at the girl behind them with a small smile. Fiddling absentmindedly with her choker again. "I don't believe you've introduced me to your 'sissy', Alex. How rude." She swatted him lightly on the arm.

Seussi

LOLTERNATIVE

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:53 pm
Vashtya

Drip.

Drip.

Drip.

As if the ceiling was leaking, something began to spatter on Aedan's desk in the corner. If he felt it, it was thick and red and - Oh jack, was that blood?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:59 pm
demon_pachabel

Somewhat distracted, listening to his new classmates, as many of them seemed to know each other--with varying degrees of familiarity, Aedan took a moment to notice the sound of something...dripping?!

Blinking, he looked down at his desk, hoping to hell he hadn't managed to pick the one desk in the room that happened to be sitting under a source of water. Nope, nope, if he wasn't mistaken, was that...blood?! Making a face, he looked up toward the ceiling, simultaneously shoving his chair back. Hopefully, this was some sort of practical joke, and he'd just had the masterful luck of being the random victim...

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:02 pm
demon_pachabel
I... haven't tagged this yet? Crraaapppp OTL Here's a belated one, luvv<3

Terra looked around--saw blood dripping on one table, and looked up. "We will move back a bit--I do not think it is good to sit in the front for some reason," she said, tugging Angeline to a desk near the middle of the row closest to the door.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:04 pm
Vashtya

Seussi

The blood continued to drip in that one place, now puddling on the floor once the desk was moved. Nothing seemed to be up in the beams, though one of them did seem visibly soaked...

However, it would be on the desk on the opposite side of the room, where Alexander was sitting, that the bloody hand dropped down onto, still oozing. If prodded, the hand would twitch a little bit and try to grab onto anything nearby.

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:06 pm
Ice Queen

If Angeline had known what was making that dripping noise, she would have attempted a hasty retreat that would have resulted in some bodily trauma from hitting solid surfaces in her fleeing.

So sitting away from the front she was fine with, settling awkwardly into the desk next to Terra and just smiling the whole time. "Sounds like something is happening already."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:19 pm
"Tomoko, got it! Hope the class will start soon, I am excited. He smiled. AJ looked around the classroom and noticed something weird. Something was dripping in the corner and he saw two students moved their seats. How weird.

"I am not trying to scare you, but do you feel this classroom is weird?" The amphisbaena boil looked left and right.

demon_pachabel

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:28 pm
demon_pachabel

Well, that was unappealing. And who knew what kind of blood it was--for all he knew, it could be something contagious. Taking another step back from the expanding puddle on the floor, he stepped to the side, trying to better see what was soaking through the beam above him.

He was so intent on figuring out what in Jack's name was causing the drip, that the thud of the bloody hand hitting Alexander's desk made him jump, visibly. Hopefully, no one had seen that...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:39 pm
Sophie gave an awkward frown at the 'nickname' Alex had decided to give her. It was really awful and she stuck her tongue out at him. "It's in a classroom so surely it can't be that bad, right?" It probably was going to be that bad. Her experiences with classes always ended with her being traumatised in some way or another.

She returned the smile to the ghoul and shifted a little in her seat. Another friend of Alex, she was sure. How many friends did he have anyway? No wonder her mum thought it was weird that she was having a hard time making friends on her own. Her nostrils flared, the scent of blood filling them and she looked up at the ceiling on the other side of the class. Her eyes widened and she turned to Alex, absolutely horrified. She wish she hadn't looked at him, though. Because she looked just in time to see a severed hand plop onto his desk. She jerked back, nerly knocking her seat over and cupped a hand to her mouth, stifling a shriek that never came. Yep. Itbwas going to be one of those classes.

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:41 pm
The dripping of blood was all the way on the other side of the classroom, which while it wasn't far, it was enough for the zomboil to really have no idea what was happening over there, especially since he was engrossed in conversation with Mei and Sophie, turned sideways in his chair so that he could pay attention to both of them in a laid back and relaxed manner.

"Well, see, that's one of the current events that you need to get caught up on." He gave her a cheeky smile, then continued on. "Mei, this is Sophie, my newly adopted sister. Sophie, this is Meix----" The thud of something landing on his desktop cut him off, and he turned to see....

A severed and oozing hand? What the.... "HEY, did somebody throw this up here!?" He called out to the rest of the class, frowning as he reached over to grab for the hand, which moved and grabbed for his arm, making him jump a little in his seat. He didn't know a ton of undead who's severed limbs could move of their own accord, but it was an ability that they could possess, and he relaxed a little, shaking his head so that his mop of white and black hair shifted over his eye, before grabbing for the hand with his free one and attempting to pry it off. Growing up in a very large family and spending nearly every weekend in a household full of zombies? Ya, this kind of thing really didn't phase him anymore.

demon_pachabel

Yayoi

LOLTERNATIVE

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out