Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[WORKSHOP] First Aid Basics 1 (OPEN) PG 8!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:18 am
Another class taught by the nurse?
Of course Rosc would go, but he certainly didn’t appear as eager as some of his classmates. Rather than being there first or running straight to the front, he came in at his own pace, picking a seat nearest to the wall and to the back of the classroom. Not because he didn’t want to be there or anything, just because he didn’t like others behind him. In truth he really did like Cricket's classes and he was interested in what this would be.
Didn't mean he had to show it, though.

He saw Lumi, that ghoul that liked Julian. Or, at least that’s what he’d gathered from the little time he’d spent talking to her, how Julian talked about her, and what Sin said. But rather than approach her to talk or anything, he just stayed where he was. It wasn’t like he was sociable or anything.

Wyntre IceBlade
Yeah, he’s not saying hi, but at least he’s there, right? XD

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:39 am
Lol double post ftw...ignore me.  

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:40 am
Reeshie Hack
he will tolerate her soooon

Ice Queen

Still feeling a little creeped out about the bugs she noticed someone very familiar walk in. Smiling broadly she went to wave him over. But he didn't seem to notice. Hmm..looking back to the ghoul she had been speaking to she smiled and quickly said

"I hope you don't mind if I slip over there to talk to a friend."

Yes she had referred to him as a friend. Getting up and moving torwards Rosciel she smiled

"You don't mind if I sit next to you right..I promise I wont be nosey this time...even if you didn't say hi to me."

She had stuck her tongue out playfully she figured the reason he failed to greet her was because he couldn't see her not because he choose to be unsociable.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:18 am
Wyntre IceBlade
She brought this upon herself.

A muscle twitched in Rosc’s jaw when he saw Lumi walk over and- Ah, yes, take the seat next to him. She wasn’t going to be nosey this time? Yeah, he could be so lucky. It didn’t take too much interaction with her to realize that it was just who she was, she was bound to ask him questions. But he supposed he could deal with it, for now at least. If she became too much trouble, he could just tell her to leave him alone.
Of course, that was backing on if he told her to, she’d actually do it.

“Don’t really care who sits where,” he replied with a shrug, leaning back in a more comfortable position in his seat while he waited for class to start. Just as long as they weren't sitting where he couldn't see them.
“You know, if you stick your tongue out like that too much, you might lose it someday.” He shot her a smirk over that comment.  

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:05 am
Reeshie Hack
War lol

Lumikki felt a personal satisfaction when he commented about seat arrangements she told herself it was the first step. Soon he'd realize she didn't give up too easily. As she sat down she frowned at him. He saw her sticking her tongue out.

"You..you ca...see?"

Hmphing slightly she glared a little at him . Granted she never did ask but still. Well so be it she'd just figure a way to be nice to him and get even...but still she wasn't mad persay. It did make her want to ask very badly how he could see. But she was going to try and not be nosey...for a little while that was.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:15 am
Wyntre IceBlade

“Just because I don’t have eyes, doesn’t mean I can’t see,” he sort of snapped back, though it didn’t really sound that mean or anything. It was just sort of… short. He did continue to smirk, though, when she didn’t go on to ask him just how it was that he could see. Not that he would tell her if she asked, but it amused him that she didn’t, since he knew she was nosey.

“Must be killing you inside, not asking how. Doesn’t matter, even if you ask, I’m not going to say, so you can stop thinking about it.” He didn’t even need to be able to taste what she desired to know that. Simply putting two and two together was more than enough.  

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:40 am
Reeshie Hack

Lumikki managed a smirk when he asked her if it was killing her oh no she was not going to give him the satisfaction.

"Nope. Couldn't care one way or another."

Clearly she was lying but she still knew how to play this game, she was never good at it but she could hold her own. Or atleas t that's how she'll tell the story.

"...I noticed your minipet yesterday. You seem to take very good care of it...do you like them?"

She figured talking about something else would help. And besides it would let her see if he'd be a good fit for the gift she had.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:22 pm
Wyntre IceBlade

Rosc never lost his smirk. In fact, it grew almost into a grin when she tried to match him snark for snark. Yeah, she wasn’t very good at it.
“I’ll believe that when my mentor voluntarily dyes his hair pink.” Key word in that being voluntarily. That had been the best prank he and his fuzzball “uncle” had ever pulled together. Even if he hadn’t been able to see the color on Nic’s head, the look on his face alone was absolutely priceless.

But she changed the subject and he went with it.
Or, he shrugged at least.
“Some, I suppose.” Much as he liked Ban, he hated her games sometimes. And Bob was a pain in his a**. Nightingale, Ripley, MC, at least they were comforts and didn’t cause him too much trouble.  

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:33 pm
Reeshie Hack
Text to Julian:
I started a dangerous game I think...with Rosciel...

Lumikki touched her hair when he said pink. She couldn't remember if she had told Julian about that yet but dropped her hand when he shrugged. Atleast Rosciel was good with rolling along with whatever. Nodding after she heard his comment. Maybe he'd like the mini she had found.

Looking back around the class. Before beginning slowly

"...so have you taken a class like this before? I heard the professor ate a student..."

She kept ignoring the part where the student was unharmed however.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:06 pm
Wyntre IceBlade
Julian: What do you mean?

“I’ve taken a workshop with this professor before. She doesn’t put up with stupid and she expects you to want to be here. We helped prepare the infirmary after a field trip,” Rosc explained, trying not to think about the horror stories he’d gotten from Julian and Sin about that particular trip. It was why he owed the owl so much. Julian had done his best to shield Sin and their friend Alcie on that trip, had burned his wings pretty badly in doing so.

“Not heard that she ate a student… but they must have done something to deserve it.” He wouldn't be surprised if it was that one rockstar boil who tried to laze off during their FEARHealing workshop.  

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:38 pm
"Precisely!" Belladonna chimed as she helped herself into the seat, which really was a task that required someone's help as she had to stuff half of her petticoat off the back of her chair. Honestly this just meant she had a lovely little cushion for herself, so for a few moments more the witch busied herself with fussing over her clothing. Perhaps wearing such a grand outfit to class wasn't the best of ideas, but life was far too short to dress in a subdued manner. Once situated the witch folded her hands under her chin and turned her face back to the ghoul with a sweet smile.
"Ghoulfriend, to be exact." She corrected in a pleased voice before she turned to wiggle her fingers in a wave at the very devil himself. Once more she inclined her face back to Shehk, curiosity plainly display on her features.

"You two are friends, yes? And I do believe you and I were first years together." Oh so long ago. Hadn't they taken some other class together? Regardless of whatever it was, the witch was determined to make friends now before the opportunity was forever lost. That and perhaps pester the ghoul with questions regarding her most recent sacrifice and return. Not that Shehk would necessarily have any answers, but it was always better to be safe than to be left wondering.

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:42 pm
"She left," Terra said, sighing as she slipped into her seat properly. "You probably scared her away with all the strange pieces of metal sticking out of your face," she scolded Roch.

"Mmhmm," Roch said, stretching his legs out in front of their table and crossing his feet at his ankles. He didn't seem that bothered to have been left--then again, Terra thought, he had a ghoulfriend, perhaps he was the type to be careful about what females he talked to outside of her hearing? Or... more likely he was going back to sleep.

"Why did you choose to sit beside me?" she demanded.

He looked at her. "Somebody in the family's gotta be there. Those two jacktards aren't good for much, tend to screw up every time they try t'be good parental figures, and are tryin' t'kill each other the rest of the time. Or at least Pop's tryin' t'kill Granddad. That leaves you with me, kid," he said, reaching up and tugging on one of her braids. "Regardless of whether y'hate me or not."

She didn't know what to say to that, so she started looking for someone else to talk to, a flush making her neck red.  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:56 pm
Grimly smiling, Mort nodded. "N-Not best discussion table here, but . . . yeah. Think we do. For science, huh?" He lowered his voice and leaned in a little closer. "Wouldn't happen have notes on Insanity still?" He had been there when Malodore had spoken at the SEEDs meeting a while back, and if it looked as organized as it did . . .

His gaze shifted to the familiar tall figure near the front of the classroom and, in hopes of giving himself a dose of humor, Mort heckled him. "Rest've us can't see, bro!" he called out. "How 'bout on sittin' on floor or somethin', head'll still sit above desks I bet."

Speaking of the "rest've us", he heard Terra's voice and looked over his shoulder, espying the ghoul with Roch. "Huh! Showing new ghoul 'round?"

Sosiqui

Ice Queen

Seussi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:01 pm
Ol-j-man

"She's my sister, man! Don't go spreadin' rumors that'll get me in deeper crap with my ghoulfriend!" Roch called back. Clearly he was still in a bit of deep water as far as relationships went.

"Hola, senor, I am offended that you would think I would willingly be 'shown around' by this metal laced idiota with no sleeves!" Terra called over, almost cheerfully.

"Hey, I gotta coat. I just left it at my house," Roch complained.  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:10 pm
Lumikki nodded at Rosciel,

"well that was understandable...."

She started to say more until the skellyphone in her hand which she had totally forgotten was there started to play Please be Nice to me. Squeaking she quickly rushed to shut off the phone. Her ears twitched, now when did that song get put on there for Julian's text messages...blushing deeply she sank down in her chair a little more. Hoping no one noticed.

Putting the phone down in her lap she quickly tapped out the message.

Reeshie Hack
Text to Julian:
...I want to know why he can see me...but I told him I don't...and now I'm dying to know!!!

Clearly she wasn't good at this game. Frowning she looked over at Rosc, knowing he wouldn't say anything but maybe smirk like he did.

"...know how to make these quiet so that they don't interrupt class?"  
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces