Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you whelmed?
  I'm a bit overwhelmed by all this.
  Actually, I'm rather underwhelmed.
  I'm so whelmed!
  I don't get it...
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:30 pm
Shiningdragon21
Around the three gravity suddenly increased to double each of there weights as Brink was slowly walking towards them. It was a little mischief he liked playing with when he saw faces that he didn't recognize. As he got closer the gravity around them dropped to zero as he stopped infront of them his arms crossed. "Well look at this a bit of new meat" Brink chuckled as he shook his head a bit taking a bit of a closer look at two of them. Two of them looked slightly familiar as he had seen them around the league somewhere he figured. The last one tho the girl wasn't familiar at all to him

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:31 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Give me a target. No matter how small or how far, I'll hit it...

Vonna staggered as the gravity around her increased. Then she hurried to keep her skirt from flying up as she floated off the ground. "Brink! Put us down!" she said, her voice rising almost a full octave. She did not like her body being off the ground at all unless it was of her own volition. "Please!"

Give me some one to protect. I'll give my life to keep them safe.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:32 pm
Minnta Aloripma
“I'll deliver it to you,
A dream which makes you happy,”

Aster smiles at Vonna, "I won't tell anyone." The gravity suddenly decreases when a man walks up to them. "Who's he?"

“To you who is still crying,
Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:33 pm
Shiningdragon21
Laughing at Vonna as he walked up to her Brink shook his head. "But why would I stop little lass this is rather fun" he chuckled a bit before reaching his hand out and grabbing her arm bringing her down to the ground as gravity returned to normal slowly to keep any of them that had floated up time to right themselves. "All of you youngsters never seem to have any time for a good laugh" he said chuckling still. While it came to training and missions a sensei like level of seriousness was to be expected of the man outside of it he was rather childish for his age.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:34 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ
Rowena Sleet Owens, neé Roth

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Snow Raven nodded. She knew Rainer wouldn't stay in the library for long, but she said nothing, figuring it would be pointless to argue. She teleported out to the west wing and started flying down the hall. Soon enough, she spotted Brink and three floating teens, two of whom were familiar to her. "Up to your usual mischief, Brink?" she smiled, landing lightly and striding toward them as Brink returned them to the ground.

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:34 pm
Minnta Aloripma
“I'll deliver it to you,

Aster had been enjoying the bit of floating and looked disappointed when the gravity returned to normal. She was about to sign something to Vonna when she hears Snow. She looks at the woman curiously before reaching out and touching Brinks arm, "Can you do that again? It was fun!"

Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:37 pm
Shiningdragon21
laughing a bit as snow raven came around Brink crossed his arms. "Has the ever changed" he questioned thinking about some of the fights they had. The girl's sudden touch and his mind being filled with her voice slightly surprised him but it wasn't the first time he had come across a telepath. Looking down at the girl gravity dropped to nothing around only her as he reached down and gave her a small lift to propel her into the air. Keeping gravity fluctuating Brink laughed still as he kept the girl floating a few feet off the ground.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:37 pm
Minnta Aloripma
“I'll deliver it to you,

Aster laughs as she floats, though being mute the only sound was caused by the irregular breathing laughter caused. She glances curiously at the woman who had walked up, wondering if she might be the person she was supposed to meet.

Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:39 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ

Snow Raven put a hand on her hip and shook her head, chuckling. "No, that hasn't changed." She turned to look at Vonna and Lewis. "Vonna, Lewis, good to see the two of you. If you would both please head to the library, we'll join you in a few minutes."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:40 pm
Shiningdragon21
Looking at snow Brink slowly reached out and grabbed the girl and started to float her around him like she was some sort of balloon. "Weren't you expecting another young recruit" he asked as he stopped Aster infront of him spinning her now upside down slowly on his finger like a basketball. It wasn't every day he got a chance to play with his powers like this outside of with some of the much younger children and wanted to enjoy himself. "You think maybe this one may be her I haven't seen her before round here" he told her flipping Aster upright as gravity slowly returned her to her footing on the ground. "Judging by her being dragged by the other two I think it might" he laughed a bit looking down at the rather short teen. Himself being more then a foot taller then her.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:41 pm
Minnta Aloripma
“I'll deliver it to you,

Aster smiles and signs a thank you to Brink as she is finally put back on the ground. She returns her attention to the woman since Brink had mentioned that they were expecting someone. The JL member who brought me here said that someone else from the League was supposed to talk to me about something., she signs, hoping the woman knew sign language.

Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:42 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ

Snow Raven's hands flew as she signed back, 'That's right. You were supposed to be brought to the library to speak with me.' Then she turned back to Brink. "Yes, this is the new recruit. Would you bring her to the library while I find my husband and let him know I found her?"

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:43 pm
Shiningdragon21
"Right right" Brink said looking down at the girl as he patted his hand on her head. "Come on then lets go to the library" Brink said as he started to walk away guiding the girl towards the library his hand still on her head. "So telepathy what other kind of powers do you have squirt" the man asked slowly removing his hand from the girls head.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:44 pm
Minnta Aloripma
“I'll deliver it to you,

Aster looks up at the tall man as she follows him to the library. In response to his question, a large pit suddenly seems to appear in front of them.

Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:45 pm
Shiningdragon21
Stopping as he saw the pit Jacob looked it over a few times before putting his foot to it only to find that it was nothing more then an illusion. "A telepathic and an illusionist" he commented as he decided to walk around the pit instead. He knew a girl at one point who's illusions could be solidified at just a thought and he would have rather not been falling into a pit to gods know where. "Well im sure you will fit in just fine" he told her as they reached the library. Opening the doors he led the girl inside to see if the others had gotten there yet.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff