Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
New Beginnings (Open/Accepting at any time) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How's it sound
  Pretty Good
  It's Alright
  No Go
  GOLD!!!
View Results

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:38 pm
Ren was dead. He was dead for seven minutes. His heart had stopped beating, his consciousness faded, and his body stopped working. He couldn't remember anything, he couldn't see or feel or smell or hear or taste anything. For the longest time, his limp body was pitifully crumpled in the snow being surrounded by crimson blood. The man that was going to take back Lenore was killed by her, thrown into a fire forevermore. However, this was not done before the man had managed to torture Ren's body and inevitably kill him. He was barely breathing when Lenore tried to turn him, and he died in the process. Lenore believed she killed him. That it was too late. That he was now only a regrettable memory.

But...

Ren was alive. He breathed, even though it was slow and soft, and his heartbeat pumped once again. He was, technically, alive.
Yet his heartbeat was abnormal. Almost animalistic. And his breath was not as frequent as that of a human. Yes, one could say externally, he looked like a human. But internally, the changes had already taken place and he began to function like a vampire.
Ren did not move. He did not wake. He did not open his eyes. No, Ren was still asleep, caught somewhere deep in his unconscious. His body was still, his clothes rumpled and severely blood stain. However, the wound that resulted his death had all but disappeared off his neck. His bruises were gone and his skin was flawless. Surely, the vampire blood had reacted quickly to him and his body was recuperating still. Perhaps that was why he did not wake, so that he may recover from a life changing traumatic experience of once was.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:00 pm
As Suki got closer, she could see that the woman was looking at her. It was strange, could people possibly see her on this island? World? Dimension? Ugh, she didn't know. Normally humans wouldn't be able to see the dead, proven by what happened before waking up on this island when she met that special boy. Well if this woman can see her then she can ask her for some information. Slowing down to a walking pace, she approached. "Excuse me, but I'm not from around here and I was wondering if you might know where this place is." she said, speaking calmly and politely, showing no sign of attacking.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:25 pm
"I am no clone of myseld, who would wanna clone me anyways? Also I don't remember stories of you or this Rained guy from pops or tramps so that can't be it. Lastly that alternate might be a possibility but then again why so randomly?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:30 pm
"The multiverse is a strange place, but lets keep going, we might yet find our screamer." Jenos said cheerily and started down the beach again, wondering if he should use a Summon to scout ahead for him.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:11 pm
Two great keybladers destined to meet, a Shinigami and a vampire who are each lost in a new world. Yet a boy still destined for opportunity sleeps.

Ace hears this and looks around. It had came from everywhere and reached all inhabitants ears. "..So you heard that too correct?" Ace asks Jenos as he catches up and keeps walking. "Maybe we should find whoever screened faster. She might know what's going on.. s**t that was creepy."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:22 pm
"I agree, we still don't know enough about this place and now we have weird booming voices talking to us in our heads." Jenos said and started running down the beach again, deciding to call out one of his summons, Bahumut, to scan the beach for them.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:27 pm
The beach they are running on as Bahumut would scout ahead would soon turn and lead them right to the Shinigami/vampire pair. "You think whatever that voice was is responsible for bringing us here and if so for what purpose? He said two Great Keybladers? I just received mine, you sure whatever it is knows something?" Ace asks wondering how far he would have to run till they reach whoever screamed.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:56 pm
Suki looked around, unable to find out where that voice came from. This turn of events just kept getting weirder and weirder. Speaking of weird, what the hell was a keyblader? And further more, a vampire? She thought they were a myth. As all these thoughts crossed her mind, she looked towards the person in front of her. She was now on alert of the possible danger if this woman was the vampire, but she didn't move, not wanting to give her a reason to attack.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:48 pm
"Well we can't really ask questions now can we?" Jenos said as they continued, as soon as Bahumut confirmed the distance, it disappeared, notifying Jenos as it did so. "Just a little further." He told Ace and continued, a few more minutes of running and they would find who they had been looking for.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:09 pm
Lenore bared her teeth at the female, disliking her aroma. The smell...This girl obviously wasn't human. Nor was she a vampire. She didn't like the unfamiliarity about it, preparing herself as she bowed her head, her body tensing. She made no move to pounce, the girl looking just as lost as she was.
She didn't know where she was, and the question reoccured in Lenore's head too. Was this girl like herself? Was she put on this island unknowingly as well?

The voice bloomed, blaring through her ears alarmingly. Lenore jumped back, a little jumpy, but not fearful, of the voice. Vampire...The voice seemed to know who she was. Being mentioned...Who did this voice belong to?
Lenore glanced about, searching to no avail. Her gaze landed back on the girl. If the voice spoke the truth, the her assumptions were correct. This girl before her was not human but a shinigami.
Lenore didn't know what that was, but perhaps that is why Lenore did not recognize nor like her scent. She was now wary, not knowing what this girl was and tilted her head slightly not saying anything.

Additionally, there seemed to be more on this island. Two keybladers, whatever those were, and a sleeping person. She didn't know who any of them would be and looked to the girl, thinking she had answers.
"You-"
She was interrupted by commotion to her left, sensing others were coming forward. She didn't like so many people around her and immediately backed farther away from the girl and from the direction the two were coming from.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:57 pm
Ace sees two woman now in full view; stopping about ten feet away catching his breath Ace smiles at the two. "Someone scream really loud a while ago?" Ace asks looking at the two then the one in all black with a sword. "I take it your the Shinigami?. So you're the Vampire. Huh, always thought you two were legends. Heh, this is kinda awesome."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:26 pm
Suki could see that this vampire didn't like her. She too sensed two others coming as she looked towards them. "Well I never heard of a keyblader." she responded to the boy when he called her a legend. "Lucky for you. Under normal circumstances you wouldn't be able to see me and wouldn't be able to witness an 'urban legend.'" she said a bit coldly. She was a little tense from the current situation, not liking all this unfamiliarity as well as unknowing if these people are dangerous to her or not.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:33 pm
"I heard legends back from where I am from, but don't really know anything about it except the fact that I am one, ask Jenos. He seems to know a lot." Ace says in response. "Though, I take it you two don't know why we are here then either? I kinda just showed up here oh God of Death." Ace says with a smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:28 am
"Don't tease them, the Soul Reaper is likely able to kill you ten different ways before you realize it, and of course Vampires are strong in their own right too." Jenos said simply as he walked up beside Ace.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:25 pm
"Yea, I guess you're right, then again I didn't really mean anything by it." Ace says smiling. "So this will be an interesting story to tell someday I guess. Meeting both a Vampire and a Soul Reaper is a new one.. Well I think we had a couple cases of vampirism back home, but that's over with now."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff