Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Faetasia
[PRP] A dark and stormy night (Ombra and Desmond) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Love Renewed

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:12 am
soxs1219
Ombra growls softly as his neck is kneaded, among other reasons. It is a good growl though. He tastes like a good Irish ale; warm, thick, and just a little sweet. When Desmond pulls back, he smiles. "We take romance seriously you know. Taking on partners and taking care of them." They are fairly important, romantic interests. But always below Caine, Lilith, and his kind. Not that he shares that part just yet.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:41 am
Love Renewed

Desmond let out a soft sigh as he licked his lips, Ombra's taste lingered upon them, his eyes fluttered back as he enjoyed the flavor. "I've been searching for someone to spend eternity with Ombra, I'm not one for passing flings." he said as is eyes rolled back down to meet Ombra's. The thought of being alone his entire unlife alone was one of his greatest fears, he would never let it be know, because fears are weaknesses but it scared him none the less. Ombra was charming, powerful, and handsome, Desmond was very interested and had no intentions of jeopardizing any romantic possibilities.  

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Love Renewed

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:50 am
soxs1219
"Would you care to spend it with me then? I warn you, my duty to Caine will always be first and foremost. As will my duty to his mate and other Cainites. Think you can accept that?" While waiting for an answer Ombra's mind wanders to his first meeting with Lazarous(sp?), it should be interesting.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:21 am
Love Renewed

Desmond smiled "as long as I'm before all others and you'll stand by my side." he leaned in for another small soft kiss "spending forever with you sounds pretty amazing." he began to think of random things like living arrangements to farther along when Ombra joins the tremere, excitement built, but so did hunger, he should feed soon. "Come with me to my room? We'll share a drink." he asked.  

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Love Renewed

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:29 am
soxs1219
"You will be. I am very loyal, any clan I choose getting that loyalty." Providing they don't turn on a Cainite or Caine of course. Returning the kiss, Ombra nods. "You should arrange a meeting for me with your elder. But first, that drink." Standing, he follows Desmond to his room whenever he heads that way.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:58 am
Love Renewed

Desmond lived in the underground chambers beneath the university. He led Ombra to a old dusty corner of the library and pulled on a book and a bookshelf slid to the side revealing a stairwell "cliché I know." he said wraping his arm around Ombra's waist, he led him down the stone stairway. the went down a few winding hallways until Desmond stopped at a heavy wooden doorway with hand-carved trim and a crystal doorknob. "This is my room, let me show you inside."

He pulled out a key and unlocked his door and opened it, the walls were crimson with black filigree, there was gold trim and matching celling tiles. A crystal chandelier hung in the center of the room to the left was 2 doors, one a closet the other a powder room. To the right a four poster bed sat in the far corner, it was made of red wood and draped in red and gold fabric. on the right wall closer to them was a small archway leading to a smaller room containing Desmond's privet library. The far wall housed a artificial fireplace, a velvet couch facing it along with 2 matching chairs. to the left was a redwood bar with a couple of bottles sitting on top.

Desmond strode inside and over to the bar, he reached under and placed a couple glasses on the counter top. He pulled the cork from one of the bottles and poured the thick red liquid into the glasses. He took one in each and and hand it to Ombra "A toast?" he asked holding his glass.  

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Love Renewed

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:07 am
soxs1219
Ombra makes mental notes the entire way. He observes everything there is to be observed, taking it all in. Once in Desmond's room, he smiles. "A man after my own non beating heart." Taking the glass he raises it with a nod. "Aye, a toast to us." Drinking the warm liquid, he gives a rumbling growl. "Very nice, very nice indeed."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:16 am
Love Renewed

Desmond lifts his class and chimes it against Ombra's "To us" he said taking Ombra's hand in his free hand, he took a sip than kiss Ombra's hand leaving a faint red outline in his fur "Care to sit by the fire?" he asked.  

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Love Renewed

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:22 am
soxs1219
Love Renewed

Desmond lifts his class and chimes it against Ombra's "To us" he said taking Ombra's hand in his free hand, he took a sip than kiss Ombra's hand leaving a faint red outline in his fur "Care to sit by the fire?" he asked.
"With you? But of course." Leading Desmond over to the hearth, Ombra sits. His tentacles rest behind him for now. "Tell me dear Des, what is on your mind?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:35 am
Love Renewed

Desmond walked over and almost flops onto the soft seat and leans in against Ombra, getting comfy. When he spoke his answer was simple "You." he took a gulp from his glass and laid his head back looking up at Ombra. They were alone so Desmond let himself relax.  

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Love Renewed

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:43 am
soxs1219
Ombra drapes an arm around his new mate. "And just what about me is in that deep mind of yours?" Draining his glass he sets it down.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:53 am
Love Renewed
Last post for now, I need to set up my x-mas tree and do some laundry then take a nap

Desmond thinks for a moment about how best to put it into words. "Emotions really, excitement, happiness, curiosity, lust." he said "many of which I haven't felt since I was a mortal." he took another sip from his glass.  

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Love Renewed

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:58 am
soxs1219
"Is it such a bad thing to feel them? So long as you don't let them blind you." Leaning down he kisses Desmond deeply. "Mind if I spend the day in here away from the light with you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:05 am
Love Renewed
I lied, this is my last post lol

Desmond lifted himself to Ombra's lips when they were offered to him. "I never said it was a bad thing" He smiled "I just haven't felt them in a while." he finished off his glass and got up to stand in front of where Ombra was seated, he leaned over and rested his forehead against Ombra's "and you can stay forever if you wish." he whispered closely and stole a kiss before going to re-fill their glasses.  

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Love Renewed

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:16 am
soxs1219
lol
"Sounds good to me." Returning the kiss, Ombra watches his mate's a** when he walks. Lust fills his eyes now, but he remains where he is.  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff