Submit

Lisiana

Newbie Phantom

5,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:30 pm
What I really like about the guild is that you can feel free to share anything and everything here--your frustrations in life, your happy moments, or even your random musings.

It's A Girl Thing is basically a girl's cyberhome, and every girl here's a mom, a sister and a friend.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:05 am
I love everything about this guild. I love how it feels like a safe home where you can talk to girls without being judged of anything.

I also love everyone in the guild, such stunning ladies emotion_bigheart emotion_kirakira emotion_hug

M i n i R e d S t a r s

Mord Alushar

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:20 pm
The diversity  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:32 pm
Everyone here is just so wonderful and so nice. On the general forums there seems to be a lot of negativity and hatred and stuff, but this guild has none of that. It's a nice, positive corner of Gaia where you don't really have to worry about being yelled at or looked down on or trolled, or any of the other things that make the internet an unpleasant place.  

Amy Reinvented

Friendly Fairy

Signum Ignis

Liberal Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:35 pm
Its a sanctuary; its simply a very safe place for me, and it is definitely somewhere that I can feel comfortable.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:36 pm
You get help here when it's really needed.
Girls can feel you, so they know just the right things to say.
You can vent without being afraid of someone trolling or judging you.  

That crazy lady
with cats

Big Noob

Zariah Khi

Lavish Dabbler

13,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:56 am
I like how, it is active and has a very functional crew. The contests and updates interest me as well every time that I look forward to reading the announcements. Keep it up gals your all doing a great job.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:00 pm
I like that it's made up of all girls because boys are icky, gross, and scary... emotion_sweatdrop

MeIanite

Bachelorette

xsophbunny

Wheezing Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:06 pm

I just love the fact that I am able to connect with others from elsewhere. I'm quite a shy person in real life, and this guild just makes me feel like I've know the other members my entire life. :3

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:18 pm
MonochromeRainbows x x
~ I really like that there's always something to keep you from being bored EVER on here!!
~ I'd say all of the girls on here are always willing to help another girl! GO GIRL POWER!
~ I also like that there really is something for every girl in this guild!
~ OH!! and Girls Rule and Boys Drool!!
So yeah! I kinda love this guild emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart

I completely agree.

Also, I love the sense of community and all the games - simple as they are- which can help you to get to know one another.  

Infinite_Randomness

Witty Dabbler

12,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Spottedteddybears

Vicious Pants

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:47 pm

I was invited to this guild not so long ago, and it basically changed my life. I feel like there's a place for me to open up here and enjoy myself. It makes me feel nice, like I don't have to keep up pretenses.

And I love how even though it's a really big guild (I usually feel all cozy with only small guilds, because the big ones feel weird and too huge) it's really welcoming and friendly.
        It's like stepping out of the shower and onto a warm mat, if that made sense. We have really cozy mats at our house. xD

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:35 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It is extremely active! Out of the six guilds I was a member of, this is the one that is most active now I am down to two guilds. This one and one I started and sold to someone and even nw that guild isn't active.

Asode from that, there is always something to do! Join a contest play games in the game lounge, spam the ba-gee-bees out of the chatterbox (my all time fave at this point), wish people luck on their quest and help them with their quest. Tek people and such.

I just love how there is always something to do when you come back each day. And for the most part everyone is really nice and helpful.

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Heavenly Paradise

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:42 pm
Well, there's always something going on.
You can talk about almost anything. (I saw the thread categories, and there wasn't one I couldn't find that I could think of.)
Everyone is very accepting.
It's kinda okay if you aren't crazy active all the time.
There's a welcoming atmosphere. biggrin

Thank you to all those who make it that way.

anonymph0 rolled 28 20-sided dice: 15, 10, 17, 15, 11, 15, 1, 16, 6, 4, 19, 2, 16, 8, 5, 3, 9, 10, 18, 5, 6, 12, 19, 7, 2, 9, 10, 4 Total: 274 (28-560)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:34 am
i like it becoz its all for girls!!!!!!!!!!as its name say!! yum_puddi  

anonymph0

Eco-friendly Otaku

tinyfruit

Heart Warrior

11,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:34 am
I love how everyone is caring and easy to talk to, the little contests and competitions, and how active it is <3  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff