Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
IMMORTAL WAR (OPEN!!! ALWAYS ACCEPTING!!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

join?
  YES!!!
  maybe
  I'll think about it
  HELL NO!!!!
View Results

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:45 pm
"There's no need to shout, I can hear you just fine" Sera's voice echoed again. "Well.. John White supplies information and weapons to many powerful immortals, I just want to disable them" She felt her energy draining to a level she is feeling exhausted. "I'll break the illusion, first I'll send John your way.."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:36 pm
Jake thought about it for a second. It certainly would make his job a hell of a lot easier if he accepted some help. But he still wasn't sure that he trusted whoever was doing this. It wasn't exactly a huge secret to immortals that John was loaded and, as stupid as Jake thought it was, a lot of immortals would be willing to kill to get their hands on the fortune John collected.
"Don't you think you're being a bit harsh? I mean she could just be trying to help you." A female voice said, Jake recognized this one as Haley right away. Haley is Jake's long since dead sister. She was also the first person Jake accidently killed after becoming an immortal.
Jake sighed inwardly, "why is it you always have to try and find the good in people?" He asked as he turned to face her. "It's almost as if you just want me to walk into a trap and get killed." He started walking and opened up a door towards an empty room.
Haley smiled at him. "Why not just give it a chance. I mean the worst thing that could happen is you end up like me." She said rather cheerfully.
"Yeah, dead." Jake muttered to himself as he looked at the ceiling. "Okay fine whatever. I guess you got yourself a deal." He said hoping that the other person could hear. Wait, if she could hear me talk... does that mean she just heard my half of the conversation to my brain? He thought awkwardly to himself.  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:06 am
"I can hear whatever you said" Sera said, as if reading the immortal's mind. "There is another immortal in here with us, pretty strong too, be careful. Locate John, he should be in his room, I cannot lift the illusion yet, the other immortal will take John away. I can't risk it" Sera maintained the illusion for a little while longer.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:30 pm
Jake sighed as he looked at the interior around him. "That would be a bit easier to find if the cottage looked the way it was supposed to." He muttered under his breath hoping the strange immortal wouldn't hear him. He then walked forward trying to put the way the cottage now looks into perspective. "Let's see now. If I'm not mistaken Johny boy's room should be right around here." He said quietly opening a door and hoping there wouldn't be an attack waiting on the other side.  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

MackieGee

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:38 am
User Image

Krystal stood still, un-phased by the conjured illusions around the cabin.
'If she thinks these mere tricks were enough to scare me off, clearly she doesn't know who she is dealing with' The increase in numbers of immortals in the cabin did unsettle Krystal but the longer the illusions were still in place, the less power the immortal had within her. She smirked at the thought of the other immortal feeling weary of her presence, Krystal tend to send bad vibes wherever she went, maybe it was because she was always in the shadows.

Krystal continued to eavesdrop on the two on the whereabouts of John, clearly because she had idea where in the cabin he would be at. She was still contemplating on whether or not she should stick her neck out there for John, though he was a priority to her elder, Malik, she had no intention of getting herself killed for a mere mortal.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:50 am
"Hurry now..." Sera's voice was shaking, the energy she using was almost at it's limit. "The other immortal is making a move, her powers are comparable and even stronger than you. There might be a confrontation, be careful." She warned him.  

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:43 am
Jake smiled as he found that he entered the correct room and found John lying on the ground unconscious. "Well doesn't this make things easy?" He asked to no one in particular as he approached John and heard Sera's warning. He couldn't help but laugh at her concern. "Okay I'll buy comparable, but not stronger." He silently chuckled as he drew his katana out. He didn't mean to sound boastful, it was just that after living for millenia he fought more than his share of immortals, and while he came across people that posed a threat, he never met anyone that was truly stronger than him. He had a tendency to hide his true strenght and to hold back unless he truely needed it, and those who have seen his true strength are either dead or too scared of him to dare talk about it. He smirked as he rose his katana and slashed downwards to sever John's head from his body.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:28 pm
"Done right? Be careful of the other immortal, I will lift the illusion now." Sera collapsed onto the floor at the moment she lifted the illusion, breaking the magic circle. She was very exhausted. "I can transport you at least a kilometer away, but that's going to take some time. I'll need my energy back and some prep time. Hold on untill then."  

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500

MackieGee

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:33 am
User Image

Krystal morphed into wolf form the minute she located the whereabouts of the two immortals, impressed by their quick pace in finding John, she had a foreshadowing that she was going to lose John to those immortals. Krystal ran as fast as she could, to stop the execution of John. She could hear the voice of the immortal that conjured the illusions, was she too late...

Krystal barged into the room where three of them were at, seeing John's body limp and decapitated, she knocked Jake off his footing with the might of her animal body.
'Damn it!!' Krystal was indeed too late, rage built up within her and the next thing she knew, bits of glass were surrounding the cabin. The rain droplets clinging onto the cabin windows had frozen fiercely to the extent of shattering the windows to oblivion. Krystal morphed back to her human form and stared down onto Sera's weak form. She stride towards her and choked her neck lifting her slightly off the ground. Seeing her unfair advantage over this immortal, against her better judgement Krystal lets her go, knowing that one day she would see her again.

"I will let you go this one time...but never again" she spoke within her mind, knowing that the immortal could hear her thoughts. Krystal released her fingers off the immortal's neck and walked out of the cabin before morphing back a wolf, hesitantly heading back towards Malik.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:19 pm
"You go ahead and rest up. I can handle whatever she dishes out." Jake said just as Krystal barged into the room and made Jake fall over. He was caught off guard by the fact that she came in the shape of a wolf.
"Well that's one thing you can add to the list of powers." Sarah said with a wide grin. She "sat" on the bed with one leg crossed over the other.
"Shut up Sarah. You know considering how you're a figment of my imagination and created by my brain you sure can be annoying." Jake muttered as he stood back up and hesitated as he saw Krystal, now in human form choking Sera, however, before he could react she let go of Sera and walked off. "Wonder where she's heading off to. And why she got all crazy mad at John's dead body..." He mumbled to himself as he took off and followed her as silently as he could.  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:02 pm
She and that wolf is definitely going to meet each other again. Sera thought as the wolf ran away with the other immortal following behind mumbling to himself.

She stood up and walked to where John's head was. She is too weak to perform anymore magic at this moment, but she has some energy left to form a barrier around the room. She is going to rest here to gain her energy to reanimate John's corpse. If the immortal that helps her comes back she can give some money to him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:50 am
The rat that Raven summoned stayed to watch the immortal with the illusion powers. Something told Raven that the immortal knew how to get to John's money. She seemed cunning enough. And if it was anywhere close to where she had been before, she could use her dark magic to teleport to it ahead of the other immortals. She'd be sure to leave some of it of course. Wouldn't want the other immortals coming after her next, not after the mess she just saw that happened to poor John White.  

Breaking The Skyline

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:32 am
Sera woke up to see a decapitated body and a head. What a strange thing to wake up and see, she thought to herself. Realizing she rested long enough, it's time to start the ritual.

She is going to form one of the darkest magics she learned from the Sabians on her trip to Chaldea many centuries ago, Necromancy. She will use the magic circle she had constructed to reanimate John's corpse (or his head.) To force out some information on the other immortals and the whereabouts of the money. Knowing a lot she will be feared. Sera knelt down and began to pray, to the gods and the spirits of the underworld. Then used a knife she's been hiding to cut a drop of blood. Then began chanting the spells she has been taught.

The drops of blood multiplied forming a perfect circle around John's head. The head's eye opened and spoke. The information and whereabouts of the money. It has been splitted into thirds, one is this house for his use in the basement. While the two thirds are stored in a local bank. Sera makes use of the information and took whatever was left in his room, identity cards and the lot. She'll turn into John and go get the money.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:44 am
Raven smiled and the rat dissapeared. She knew of the local bank and getting into it was easy enough. She took a deep breath and then muttered a few simple incantations and dissapeared leaving behind a cloud of dark smoke. She reappeared inside the vault that had John's money in it. A small bag full would suffice for the information she needed. She quickly filled a small bookbag she had been carrying with her and teleported out and back to her cave in the mountains. "Easy as taking candy from a baby" she thought to herself.  

Breaking The Skyline

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces