Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
University of Magic(Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:41 pm
Xavier closed his book and placed it in his bag. He rolled his eyes as his master tried to put on Acting skills again. "Morning Master" he said as he got ready for today's Lesson.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:01 pm
Aizith closed her eyes tight, as her master appeared from the forest and chastised her for not appearing further in the forest. "Sorry master, I was taking my time. I don't think it would be right for me to appear for my lesson and not be as calm as possible." She muttered softly, feeling the pulses in the ground as her master moved towards her. "What are we even doing today? Sparring again?" she muttered, standing up and brushing her dark bangs out of her eyes and stretching. Aizith was an impatient pupil, and she was just waiting on the day to become a master herself. She was tired of doing the same thing over and over again. She had grown up in this university, so lessons were all she knew.  

ArtificialFlavored Cheese

Tipsy Sex Symbol

6,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:01 pm
Cassandra jumped when the master walked in. She was about to answer Xavier when she heard her master's stern words. She turned around rather quickly with a bright red blush starting from the tips of her ears.

"N-no master! I... He. We weren't!" She fumbled for words. She was trying to be a good student, and obviously she wasn't doing such a good job if her new master already thought she wasn't paying attention. And it was only the second day! She quieted her stumbling words trying to make herself give up trying ot explain, and hung her head to sit in her chair.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:19 pm
When Jake saw Cassandra's reaction he couldn't manage to keep the straight face he had and threw his head back and laughed a deep hearty laugh. "Don't worry about it Cassandra it ain't nothin'." He said as he walked past her and ruffled her hair. He walked over and sat on his desk, letting his legs dangle as he faced his students. "Anyway. Welcome class!!!" He shouted with the big grin he always had. "Well it's the second day and to be honest I lost my agenda. It was quite weird really. I was up and about to take off to teach when a gust of wind suddenly blew it away!!! I spent the last twenty minutes looking for it, that's why I was late, but I never managed to find it." He explained eyeballing his students suspiciously. "Neither of you guys would happen to know what happened to it would you?" He asked in an accusitory tone. Truth be told he made it all up. He rarely made agenda's, made his teaching schedule more flexible that way, but it certainly did give him an excuse as to why it was late. It also gave him an excuse to put Cassandra in the hot seat. He wanted to see just who he would be teaching to try and find out what her strengths and weaknesses were.  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:48 pm
Xavier gave a slight smile as he crossed his arms. He knew that The master was just messing with Cassandra cause she was new. His jokes werent really funny but since Casandra was a nice girl he could easily make her feel bad or make her feel that she did something wrong. Xavier crossed his arms and looked straight at his master.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:15 pm
Maverick smirked and said "Oh? Why do you think it would be a bad idea?" he looked at the young fae infront of him. She seemed hesistant to destroy the classroom. This could be out of respect to the teacher, or because she lacked confidence in her powers or possibly both.  

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:08 pm
Cassandra jumped when he started laughing. Thinking he was laughing at her, her head dropped even farther and she immediately fixed her ponytail after he messed with it. She wasn't too happy with herself at the moment. She tried not to be so picky but when it came to her hair, she couldn't help but constantly mess with it. When he started saying why he was late, she lifted her head up to listen, so as not to look like a bad student. She felt bad that he lost his agenda, of course she didn't really know he normally didn't make one, it was her second day. She looked over when Xavier crossed his arms... 'Could he have taken it? Maybe he did just to play a prank...' Cassandra thought. She wasn't so sure but she looked back at the master as he turned his accusation at her. She could feel her nose starting to turn pink as she shook her head. "No m-master! I-I would never!" She started fumbling again.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:45 pm
Atta shook her head. She smiled at her young pupil. Yes only slightly younger, Aizith reminded her alot of her mother. Strong willed and impatient for more things to do. Of course she had only met her mother seven times in her twenty years of life, but it still mattered not. "Not today, i'm afraid. Today we are doing something much different. Follow please Aizith. We have some new things to conquer today and some old things to go over." She said quietly and turned on her toes and chuckled slightly as she could feel the rest of the Earth waking up. The vibrations of each footstep sometimes seemed annoying but she herself felt more... Alive, with every step someone took.

As she took the five hundredth step, they entered the clearing she had prepared for such an occasion. She sat on the rock in the middle and looked down at her pupil. "The worst is coming. The Earth herself is holding her breath and Titan fears that something may happen to us. What we shall be doing today, is hunting. Not hunting, meaning killing. But being stealthy. So as if something were to happen, as I fear it will, you will be prepared."  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:18 pm
"Because...I don't want to get in trouble..." Yui said sheepishly. At least she didn't want to get into big enough trouble where she could be suspended, expelled, or have some cruel and unusual punishment involved, it was a magic school so who knows what kind of punishments they have. Plus with her power, only thing she could probably do was make everything drenched with water, not much destruction there. As she said those words she started wondering who this guy was and what was the deal with him. So far he seemed like a troublemaker trying to get her to join in and possibly put all the blame on her afterwards, it happened before.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:24 pm
Aizith's face lit up at the idea of not sparring and she smirked. "Something different?" She smiled and bounded after her master, smiling happily. Her footsteps bounced lightly on the ground, trying to create as small as vibrations as possible. "Something new! Something new. Master is going to teach something new." She sang softly as she brushed her hand against the passing trees. She could feel their words whisper to her and she smiled.

As they entered the clearing, Aizith stopped and stood up on a nearby tree stump. Her master expressed concern for something happening and Aizith scrunched up her face. "But why can't Titan just tell us what is going to happen?" Aizith mumbled as she twirled on the tree stump. "Hunting. I understand Master. But why should I be stealthy when I can create a barrier and defend myself. I could be one of the greatest warriers here Master! Everyone looks down on us, I know it. Why can't we just fight?" Aizith was rather cocky in her abilities, and that had always been apparent in her training.

ArtificialFlavored Cheese

Tipsy Sex Symbol

6,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:19 pm
Maverick smiled and said "Mhmm. Are you sure about that?" He whiped stream of water out from his hand and had it bounce against the wall and shoot straight for Yui stopping inches short of her face. "Perhaps it might be better to start with introducing ourselves." He bowed slightly as the water disappated "My name is Maverick Megami. And you are?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:12 pm
Xavier was the one who took the agenda. He wouldnt be himself if he didnt cause a little mischief to keep him entertained in school. He looked over to Cassandra to see her panicking a bit. "Maybe its time for Master to stop picking on her a bit" he thought to himself. He looked over out the open window and a Paper airplane flew in and landed on His Masters Desk.  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:52 pm
Yui stumbled back and fell on her butt, thinking that the water was going to hit her. Once she heard his name she stared at him in utter shock. This whole time, he was her teacher?! She didn't know if she should be angry or embarrassed, maybe both. She wanted to yell at him, but she couldn't and ended up going from staring to glaring at him. "You're the master? What was all that for?" she asked, talking about the acting and water that almost hit her. She didn't feel like telling him her name at the moment.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:42 am
I followed my rather graceful teacher as she left her quarters. I smiled as all the candles etiguished themselves as she left and I followed.

When we reached the classroom, I followed my teacher right into the classroom and sat down infront of her a few feet away, again sinking effortlessly into the lotus postion.

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:26 am
With her student now in the room, Amaya nodded lightly. "Now I want you to focus on the heat. You will notice this easily enough, but it will be extremely difficult for you to tell a difference in heat once I kill just one or two candles. So we will start with full sections and slowly whittle our way down to one. This is what we will work on until you are able to tell when the heat has changed. The difference in heat of any fire you conjure can be the difference between control and utter destruction. Close your eyes and focus." She said calmly, already meditating though it would be a long while before she actually killed any candles.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff