Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[ CLASS ] Far From Home, and Left Behind (Gym + Trip) Fin 19 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zee Oddwyn

Tenacious Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:49 pm
Two petite grey hands wrapped around the door frame, followed closely by two distinct antennae, and one curious eye. Canon peeked into the classroom, wanting to get a good look at what was going to be her very first class at Amityville Academy. That it was a gym class was perfect for the hyper little monster, but what she could see of the professor and students already in there was even better!

Oh, there was Shun! She'd met him before that Christmas job thing. OH! Riley! And Professor Red of the Amazing Cloak was teaching the class! And... wait a minute! That dog ghoul!

"Shehk!" she exclaimed, recognizing another of her friends from the Isle of War. Canon left her 'hiding spot' and jogged into class, raising one arm to flail it wildly in Riley and Shun's direction, but she made a bee-line for Shehk, face aglow with glee.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:55 pm
Gym had never been a class that was high on Taima's list of favorite subjects. She could defend herself well enough in her natural form, but her humanoid form was tiny and frail in comparison. The students were put into dangerous situations on such a regular basis that it seemed prudent to make learning combat and self-defense techniques a priority, so Taima took a seat on the bleachers and waited for class to begin.  

Inle-roo

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:00 pm
Lizzy felt almost obliged to attend Professor Red's lesson, although she was also genuinely curious; the last gym class that she attended was before that incident, and that was a very, very long time ago... It was difficult to believe how quickly time flew by, or how long they were without a proper gym teacher.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:36 pm
The ghoul that came up to her made Riley's hands unclench from their clasped position, and she nodded her head quickly. Gym? I believe we learn and practice our physical education. I cannot guess at the specifics of today's lesson, but by Professor Red's warning, it will likely be tough work. Riley had come prepared, this time. Her heels were left at home, and the only pair of sneakers she owned her on her feet. Otherwise, she wore simple, comfortable black clothing.

The sight of Canon waving frantically nearby caught her eye, and she returned the wave with a gentle wiggle of her fingers. It was nice to see the ghoul at classes, now.

Ice Queen
Zee Oddwyn

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:46 pm
Xiu chuckled as the new ghoul moved over and sat down. She seemed quite chatty, if not a little nervous. "It's natural not to know anyone at first," She assured her, giving an airy wave of her hand, "But my name's Xiu. I'm a third year here. And you are...?"

She smiled at the ghoul, and then perked up when she noticed a familiar head of pink hair entering the gym. In an instant, the baku grinned and waved at the spider demoness, beckoning for he to come and join the rest of them on the bleachers. To Shun, turned to look at him with lifted brows and a small, wry smile.

"Thought about it, but you'd never act upon it unless you were certain, riiiiight?"

Alicia Firestar

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:14 pm
Shun looked towards Roch and shrugged. Yeah, it probably would be easier in a way. Though, he soon noticed that Red was looking over towards them. Sparring. Right. He wasn't planning on starting anything here anyway.

A couple of others had come on by, and he turned to see who they were. A few more vaguely familiar faces for the most part. Lizzy was here too as well. Though, his attention shifted back as Xiu was speaking to one of the new kids again.

"Perhaps."

That was all he said in return to the baku's question. It was pretty much a yes though, as things could get rather troublesome if he messed up with something here or there regarding the issue.

"If you knew all of us already, I'd be more concerned," he said flatly, aimed towards the female reaper.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:58 pm
Mort looked a tad queasy as he entered, not at the thought of doing something physical (Sally only knew he had gotten over that months before), but because . . . Well. Huh. He had no particular reason to be. Something was off in his Core for obvious reasons, but he hadn't considered it would make him feel as mundane as dizzy.

He was taking steps to try and not look so antsy as he stepped into the gym and was swallowed up by he reverberating noise of conversations. His behavior at Arel's office during the side job thing was a little too secluded for his tastes, but when he spotted Riley he almost felt compelled to go after her - if nothing else to continue their discussion from before. But no, the world tilted and he grabbed at his hoodie and shirt, tugging it forward as if to give himself more breathing room.

It was the terrible thing of feeling gross and not knowing why.

The bleachers felt like a safe place to sit, and so Mort parked himself on the level above Alex and who he now knew was Sophie, mumbling a quick, "Hey," as he plopped down, hunched over, rested his head on his arms, and resisted the urge to get up and just go dunk his head in water. Water. Jack, he felt weird.

A small, badly threaded head poked out from behind the zipper of his coat: that of the Red plush from the K9 booth. After taking a deep breath, Mort lifted his head, raised the plush, and made it wave hello to the real Red with a weak smile.

Mort remembered how she had thrown him out during Spirit Week. He was hoping to shape himself back up through this class and more.

Seussi
zombies gonna

LOLTERNATIVE
congregate

Marushii
not a zombie but hey anyway : D

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:09 am
Having finally decided to attend this class, Marosa slid in and remained silent against the wall, feeling a bit more like a wallflower than normal. He felt out of sorts, in a different environment than he was used to, but he kept telling himself that he needed to get used to it, to just monster up and deal with it.  

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:49 am
demon_pachabel

Sammy moved through the gym, she avoided complete eye contact with Red, she saw the bored and did exactly as it said moving to take a seat beside Shehk, elbows on her knees and chin in her hands.

"Hey Puppy..." She seemed somewhat gloomy as she spoke.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:11 am
Shehk passed a look to Sammy when she sat down next to her, balancing her chin in her palm before looking away from the zombie ghoul.

"I'm not a puppy. Stop calling me that." she groused, when the call of her voice suddenly brought her head reeling around to see - OH GOD, SOMETHING WAS COMING AT HE- oh. That was okay. Just uh - hey. She knew that ghoul from the island of War. "Hi...?" she waved back somewhat awkwardly.

Miliardo Kason

Zee Oddwyn

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:57 am
"... ears, tail, Shehk you will always be that to me." She looked towards Red again and quickly took interest in looking at the ground instead.

Demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:05 am
Lumikki wandered in to the class a little hesitantly. She was a little worried about actually taking another class but it seemed as if the workshop she took wasn't too bad so maybe this class wouldn't be either.

Taking a seat on the bleachers she recognized some faces but not actually the names that went with them. She had dressed rather comfortably for class since it was gym after all. A pair of yoga pants and a tank top, yes that was perfect for a gym class.

Sitting she tilted her head to one side then the other that was the same professor doing the goat game during Spirit week wasn't it?  

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:07 am
Shehk scowled.

"Then that's all I am to you." she growled under her breath, half covering her mouth with her hand.

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:13 am
Sammy frowned even more sitting up a bit to look at Shehk eyes filckering slightly/ "No, you're my friend Shehk, I only ever called you that because I like you. Same with anyone else I treat like that..."

Demon_pachabel

Miliardo Kason

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:30 am
Sammy's declaration earned an indignant snort. "I find that hard to believe."

Miliardo Kason

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash