Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Anyone want to do a maidxmaster rp? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My Lil Kouhai

Magical Girl

12,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:45 pm

Dimon Valor Cross

"Your welcome Vincent..." Sachiro says quietly. She watches as he slowly drifts off to sleep. Sitting back she looks over at the photo album again. She picks it up and sets it on his bed side table. Looking at it she whispers "You truly loved her, didn't you Vincent....I wonder what its like to have someone care for you like that?"
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:00 pm

Barmina

As Sachiro gazed through the album. Vincent was haunted by memories in his head....memories of being by Saph's death bed, having to deal with the fact that his lover was dying....

most of the pictures were of him and Saph at the beach, with Saph sleeping in his arms in alot of them...he looked much happier back then....

meanwhile some of the maids were talking right outside his door. "Poor Vincent....he was so caught up with that girl...its been three months since she died and ive tried to get some alone time with him...its that girls first day....probably after his money...its not fair..." one of them said in a jealous tone as they walked away from the door and out of the hallway...

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100

My Lil Kouhai

Magical Girl

12,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:05 pm

Dimon Valor Cross

Sachiro stopped looking through the album and looked over at the door, hearing the other maids on the other side of the door. "No...that's not true..." She whispers, tears forming at the corners of her eyes, wanting to go after the other maids and explain herself. She gets up, putting the album away and goes to the door, hoping she didn't wake Vincent.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:17 pm

Barmina

Vincent gently opened his eyes, he weakly gazed over at Sachiro. "Sachiro.....whats wrong?" he asked, wondering why she was crying. "did something happen...?" he wondered.

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100

My Lil Kouhai

Magical Girl

12,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:25 pm

Dimon Valor Cross

Sachiro wipes her eyes quickly before looking at Vincent "I-its nothing, i don't mean to be a bother..." she looks down at the floor "It-its just the other maids think that i might be after your money... I don't want them to think that, I need to go explain myself to them...somehow..."
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:33 pm

Barmina

Vincent nodded and looked at her sadly, giving her a reasurring smile. "dont worry...there like that about everyone...its not your fault...their just jealous....." he said as he got out of the bed slowly. "i know your not like that...so it doesn't matter...." he said as he sat on the edge. "those maids only like me for three things.... im quote, gorgeous apparently.....im a celebrity.....and the most important one to them...im rich...but Saph was poor....i dont care how much money anyone has....i'll talk to them....but dont blame yourself...thats just the way they are....even if i do pay them 200 grand a year its still not enough...." he said as he looked over to the album, which was open. "you looked through them.....shes beautiful isn't she?" he asked as he looked over to where there was a portait of her on the wall.

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100

My Lil Kouhai

Magical Girl

12,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:37 pm

Dimon Valor Cross

Sachiro smiles sightly at his words "Thank you Vincent, I feel better now." She looks over at the album and blushes slightly, looking back down at the floor "Yes she is, she's very beautiful" She looks back up at him "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to look...curiosity got the better of me...."
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:46 pm

Barmina

Vincent smiled. "dont worry about it.....i dont mind...it actually kind of feels better to talk about her...." he said as he gazed at her. "escpecially with you, Sachiro...." he said with a slight blush... "im really glad i hired you.....thank you...." he said with a hint of blush in his cheeks...

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100

My Lil Kouhai

Magical Girl

12,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:55 pm

Dimon Valor Cross

Sachiro blushes as well, "Okay, as long as you don't mind... and I'll listen anytime you need me to Vincent, it's the least I could do" She goes back over to the chair where she was sitting and sits back down. She looks back up at Vincent and smiles softly "Are you feeling better now?"
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:07 pm

Barmina

Vincent nodded. "yeah....im okay....im a little drowsy but im awake...." he said with a smile as he got up from his bed. "what about you Sachiro? how has your first day been?" he asked with a smile as he pulled his black hair back.....he gazed into her eyes as he stood there...

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100

My Lil Kouhai

Magical Girl

12,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:14 pm

Dimon Valor Cross

Sachiro smiles as she stood as well "Its been a busy day" she says with a small laugh "It felt good to work again" she pushes a lock of her golden blonde hair behind her ear. "Thank you again for hiring me."
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:23 pm

Barmina

Vincent smiled back "im glad to hear that.....and dont mention it....you desearve it....." he said as he walked up to the closet and pulled out a pair of jeans and a black tanktop. "if you want to....you know....talk more... he said with a blush. "then i'll be in the parkour arena downstairs..." he said as he walked up to the door. "you can stop working for the day if you want by the way...its been a long day...." he said with a smile.

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100

My Lil Kouhai

Magical Girl

12,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:37 pm

Dimon Valor Cross

Sachiro smiles and bows to Vincent "Thank and yes I would love to talk more..."
She follows him out the door then goes to her room to change. she pokes her head out through the doorway, "I'll be down in a little bit, would you mind waiting for me in the main hall?"
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:43 pm

Barmina

Vincent smiled at her and nodded. "sounds great..." he said with his slight latin accent. by the time she put her head he had already tooken his dress shirt off, revealing his light muscles and a tattoo of Saph's name on his right arm. he blushed as he gazed at her. "uhh.....yeah, i gotta change anyways...." he said shyly...

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100

My Lil Kouhai

Magical Girl

12,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:54 pm

Dimon Valor Cross

Sachiro blushes deeply, "So-sorry!" she says as she quickly pulls her head back out of the doorway. She heads downstairs and waits in the main hallway, all the other maids gone home for the day, the only other person there was the butler that she met that morning. She smiles over at him, "He-hello"
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff