Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
What Are You? ((Reserved)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:01 pm

Dutchess of Wolves

Zarin smiled. "No problem." Zarin saw that the clothes she was wearing were in tatters from being injured. "Mitsuki, how about you go take a shower to clean yourself off and I'll sew your clothes back together?"
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:26 pm

"Oh master. You've done enough for me already. I couldn't ask you to sew my clothing for me. Please... let me do it." She said and smiled as she stood. In truth her clothing was her fur and she liked to sew it herself.

bigbubz1

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Runway Frequent Contestant 100

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:18 pm

Dutchess of Wolves

Zarin smiled. "Alright. Mitsuki, you should still go take a shower and freshen up. If your still hungry, I'll have something ready for you to eat when get done with your shower." Since Zarin only fed her once since she had been in the house, he wanted to make sure she was full and eating properly.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:25 pm

bigbubz1

Mitsuki nodded and went to take her bath. She was careful not to open her wounds even more as she bathed and cleaned them. She winced a little as the water hit her body but was gentle when washing her wounds out. SHe even washed her hair. Once that was done she wrapped a towel around her body and sewed her clothing up. Then she put them on and smiled as they were as white as when she was a pup. She even made a few alterations to them so that they would be like new. She then went to find Zarin wincing a little as she walked.

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:03 pm

Dutchess of Wolves

Zarin had sat a plate of sandwiches on the table in the living room. He heard Mitsuki coming and turned around to see her. "I didn't know what you wanted, so I decided to make you some sandwiches, if that's alright with you."
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:44 pm

bigbubz1

Mitsuki nodded and said "That's fine master." She was not a picky person. SHe then sat down at the table and ate a sandwhich. Her tail began to wag a little.

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:49 pm

Dutchess of Wolves

Zarin smiled at her. "Mitsuki, I've been thinking of a way to keep you safe. The only thing that came to mind is if you form a contract with me, which would make the previous one cancel out if I'm correct."
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:16 am

bigbubz1

"But do you know what a contract requires. I don't want you to do that because of me." She said and looked away. She was talking about the contract requiring his soul. She didn't want him to sacrifice himself for her.

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:26 am

Dutchess of Wolves

Zarin put a hand on her shoulder and smiled. "I don't care what the price is, I will keep you safe Mitsuki." Zarin was being truthful. He actually didn't care about the price of the contract.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:35 am

bigbubz1

"If your sure... Alright." SHe then closed her eyes as some of her demon energy went into his body and formed a mark on his shoulder on his back. "There....the old contract is null and void and our contract is in place." She said once the mark was in place. She then hugged him and said "Thank you so much master." She then looked up at him with a wagging tail.

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:39 am

Dutchess of Wolves

Zarin smiled. "You're welcome Mitsuki. But from now on, you can call me Zarin if you want to." Zarin could feel that something was different...like a new energy was coursing through him, but it didn't matter right now.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:54 am

bigbubz1

"Of course Zarin." She said and smiled. "Oh if you feel strange it's because of the mark for the contract. It's getting used to going through your body but you won't change into a demon or anything. It just allows you to make sure I'm okay and make sure where I am." She said and smiled happily. SHe then turned into a wolf and jumped into his arms happily.

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:53 pm

Dutchess of Wolves

Zarin smiled and started pet her. He pulled out an old brush and started to run it through her fur, making sure to careful around the places still bandaged up. Zarin used to pet sit for some of the people in town and kept a brush to get their fur nice and clean.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:38 am

bigbubz1

Mitsuki then wagged her tail allowing him to brush her fur. She was so happy that he was taking care of her. She then licked his chin and snuggled close to him falling asleep as he brushed her.

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:52 pm

Dutchess of Wolves

Zarin carried her over to the couch and put her on it. He could see that she had old scars from she was still with her previous master, and it broke his heart to see them.I'll protect you Mitsuki, no matter what. I won't let anyone else hurt you again.
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff