Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
A master and his Fairy (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:39 am
Dante Kazahana

((Can you look at my Sakura blossoms and Pokemballs rp?? Let me know if you want to join please.))

Belle giggled and went into his shier and poped out of his collar. SHe was always doing that when she was happy and wanted to play with him.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:23 pm
(Sorry idk ouran but i'll do a pokemon rp)

he laughed as he then took her into his hand, "Your a dork." He said smiling looking at her.  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:28 pm
Dante Kazahana

((Okay would you mind setting it up whenever you get a chance.))

Belle smiled and laughed as she played with him. Then she fluttered over to his shoulder and sat down. "I know but you only add to it." She said giggling and hugged his cheek.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:15 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana

((Okay would you mind setting it up whenever you get a chance.))

Belle smiled and laughed as she played with him. Then she fluttered over to his shoulder and sat down. "I know but you only add to it." She said giggling and hugged his cheek.

He smiled as he looked at her, "So should we go home?"  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:21 pm
Dante Kazahana

"Okay....But can we bring some flowers home?" She asked looking at the flowers with glittering eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:45 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Dante Kazahana

"Okay....But can we bring some flowers home?" She asked looking at the flowers with glittering eyes.

"Fine, but you gotta get it in 3 minutes then i'm leaving." He said and winked.  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:23 pm
[quote="Dante Kazahana]

Belle nodded and went to pick a couple flowers and then brought them back and said "For you master." She then smiled and looked at him with the flowers slung over her shoulder.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:11 am
Dutchess of Wolves

he smiled, "Thanks... turn human." As soon as she was fully grown he put the flower in her hair, "There... now it makes the beautiful girl look gorgous now."

by this time he was really close to her.  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:26 am
Dante Kazahana

"Thank you master." SHe said blushing. But she knew he could never love her with Georgia around. She knew that their marriage was already arranged by their parents. She knew he couldn't love her. But then she hugged him and looked at him. "THank you for everything. I'm sorry I thought you didn't care. But I guess you'll be busy with Georgia from now on since you to are getting married." She said knowing that his parents made him propose. SHe was heartbroken but didn't let it show.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:40 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

he looked at her and sighed. he could read her like a book...

"Sakura..." He said as he slowly lifted her chin so she was looking at him. he looked deep into her eyes, before his hands cupped her cheeks as he leaned forward and kissed her lips.  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:39 am
Dante Kazahana

Belle blushed deeply but then kissed him back and wrapped her arms around him as she did. Then when they broke apart she said "Master I.....didn't know you felt like that." SHe then smiled and hugged him wanting to stay close to him. Georgia was on her way over to spend the day with him not knowing about Belle or the kiss.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:21 pm
"i've always felt like this about you." He said as his hands slid off her face and snaked around her waist. he then put his forehead against hers, "I only keep with georgia to keep up looks and because my parents."  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:36 pm
Dante Kazahana

((Don't forget the pokemon rp we started lol.))

Belle smiled and said 'Then you should tell them. You shouldn't be scared of your parent's reputation that you can't be happy." She then snuggled close to him and said "Speaking of which we should get back. As I recall Georgia is coming to see you." he seemed sad as she said that. SHe really didn't like Georgia. She was mean to everyone without Alex around. But Belle didn't want him to be heartbroken. She wanted him happy.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:43 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

his arms kept wrapped around her waist, as he nodded, "Your right... i'm calling off the wedding. never have been a fan of wearing a monkey suit or rings." He kissed her once more, then pulled away and took her hand, "Lets go home so we can raise hell with georgia."  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:26 pm
Dante Kazahana

Belle kissed him back and held his hand as they walked back. Meanwhile Georgia was waiting inside the mansion for him. She was going to be heartbroken but Belle knew that Alex would be okay. After all, he had her and nothing would change that.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff