Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Role-Play Information ]: ~ Basic RP Info & RP/Plot Requests
:[ POWERS ]: ~ Light Pae'il Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Guardian_Iris
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:14 pm
The following powers are all approved! Congratulations!

Fraise
Twitchapher the 3rd
Pae'il Name: Fraise
Power Category: 6. Shapeshifter
Chosen Power Name: Strawberry Fields Forever
Power Description: Fraise can change any fruit into strawberries. She gets equal mass of strawberries for the mass of fruit.
Weakness: She can only change fruit! Only fruit! Only on this list.
Link to most recent completed RP: [V-day CYOA Maze]

Lugh
Teigra
Pae'il Name: Lugh
Power Category: 5. Stormspike (Plant)
Chosen Power Name: Plant Empathy
Power Description: Lugh is able to sense the thoughts and emotions of plants, aiding him in tending to their needs. Those that he's created a strong bond with can respond in his own time of need.
Weakness: He cannot himself control the plants willfully. They simply respond to his need IF he has created a bond with them previously. This is more of a passive power, as he can 'hear' their thoughts, conversations, and needs, but cannot control their own actions. He does share an empathetic bond with them, reading their needs, but also feeling their pain if they are harmed in his vicinity.
Link to most recent completed RP:
[V-Day 2013 - The Labyrinth]

Esmée
Seiana_ZI
(( Choosing to change her power, as her old power does not suit her anymore. ))

Pae'il Name: Esmée
Power Category: 2, Mastermind
[Permission to shift]
Chosen Power Name: Psychometry
Power Description: Esmée can divine information about an object, simply by coming into close contact with it or something associated with said object.
Weakness:
Esmée's power is mostly useless on living objects. She might be able to gather Pae'il have water and blood in them, but then again, that might just be her brain telling her that much and not the ability...

Esmée may obtain historical memories or sensations concerning objects she touches, but they often have no order to them and are likely fuzzy. Oftentimes, she will have to spend time interpreting these sensations herself.
Link to most recent completed RP: Here (She likely has some newer ones, but I've... lost the links orz)

Trager
Wolfs Heart
Pae'il Name: Trager
Power Category: 1. Paragon
Chosen Power Name: Argyle Skin
Power Description: When under a great deal of stress, Trager's skin will coat itself in brown diamonds. This coating absorbs a great deal of damage for a short duration. And it makes her sparkly.
Weakness: This power is a panic button, it only lasts a few seconds and will not be able to be used again for a few hours.
Link to most recent completed RP: RP

Twizzz
((Points for making me laugh. <3))
Wolfs Heart
Pae'il Name: Twizzz
Power Category: 4. Redeemer
Chosen Power Name: Licoriceman
Power Description: Twizzz is able to produce licorice ropes from his wrists (think spiderman). Consuming this licorice is helpful for any sort of stomach ailments, some sickness, and on the rare occasion breathing problems. The ropes are also helpful for escaping sticky situations.
Weakness: Side affects for consuming (or producing) too much licorice include: rise in blood pressure, muscle weakness, chronic fatigue, headaches or swelling, and lower testosterone levels.
Link to most recent completed RP: RP

Shicala rolled 1 8-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-8)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:08 pm
Pae'il Name: Adamm
Power Category: #2 (Mastermind)
Chosen Power Name: Ventriloquism Intuition
Power Description: Adamm will be able to 'throw' his voice to objects in an attempt to fool other pae or enemies.
Weakness: He cannot throw his voice to a living being, and until he has perfected the ability his lips move some.
Solo RP  

Shicala

Hungry Animal

Shicala rolled 1 8-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-8)

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:22 am
Pae'il Name: Naomi
Power Category: 4 (Redeemer)
Chosen Power Name: Pediatric Aid (open to better name suggestions)
Power Description: Naomi will be able to understand infants, as well as be able to aid in helping them to heal ailments. She can also help toddlers and children.
Weakness: Once the pae becomes a toddler she can no longer hear/understand them. Once they become a teen she can no longer aid in their healing.
solo rp

Additional Notes: She can only understand the infant if the person playing the character makes it clear in their posts what they are thinking/needing, this is so as to avoid any godmodding. If a player doesnt want their infant understood by Naomi they can tell me in OOC  
DaemonGabrielle rolled 1 8-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-8)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:52 am
Pae'il Name: shizzle
Power Category: (include the number and category smile
Chosen Power Name:
Power Description:
Weakness: (include limitations, "kryptonite" if applicable, and energy requirements)

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
Tartara Seabreeze rolled 1 8-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-8)

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:04 am
Pae'il Name: Dyas
Power Category: (include the number and category smile 5. Stormspike
Chosen Power Name: Shadow Puppet
Power Description: Like her father who used Shadow Animals, Dyas can create a sort of darkened 'clone' of other pae which she can manipulate and copy their voice.
Weakness: (include limitations, "kryptonite" if applicable, and energy requirements) It can only be of pae she knows and it is fairly obvious they are clones because they're darkened. Every creation takes a heavy toll on her energy, leaving her barely able to move.

She was so hungry. The dual colored eyed pae placed a hand on her stomach as she made it to the alters. And it was so dark. A angry growl of hunger rumbled in her tummy from her fasting. But it was for a good cause. With humility she kneeled down on the prayer stone, slightly shivering from both the chill of nightfall and the feeling of anxiousness. Then just as she had been instructed to do, she clasped her hands infront of her and closed her eyes for prayer. She still felt the eyes of the knights around her, it was extremely uncomfortable. Oh great gaurdians...hear my prayer... she thought up to the powers above. Being mute all her life, she hoped she would regain the powers she had lost which allowed her to speak. It seemed to be an eternity, waiting. She was supposed to know when it was time...but how was she supposed to? Was it a tap on the shoulder? Almost when it seemed her behind would become numb from sitting, it was like a little voice in her head told her to look. Her eyes flicked open, and there was the Dylana guardian, shining bright. Her heart skipped a beat.

~~~~

A sheet of music for the heart, a book for the mind, and a sapphire for the spirit. These were the things she was instructed to get. Dyas was eager to start on her pathway. It was a long route, but she was used to being alone so the quiet didn't bother her. The sun was now shining quite brightly, making it easy to search. It was a little unnerving, trying to find three small items in such a large area, but she knew her Gaurdian would look out for her. Finally out of the Ithyl Forest, she began the slow climb on the pathway of the mountains. Almost immediately she spotted a brown book wedged in the crack, seemingly impossible to see with the unlooking eye with the cover matching the color of the rocks. With a quick pull, she grabbed it from it's hiding place and grinned toothily. One down, two to go...

~~~~~~

Completely spent, Dyas walked back to the alters with her three items. It was harder to complete than originally anticipated, but she made it all the same, even if the sun was almost setting. With bated breath, she offered the sapphire, single page of sheet music, and the book infront of Dylana before quickly kneeling back down. She didn't know if she was supposed to stay or leave, so chose to do the former. It was almost dusk anyway. So she waited. And waited. Until a little speck of color fluttered by; a little fairy. But she knew it was her fairy. Again the mute pae smiled brightly, holding a hand for her new mellon to drop upon. I hope that we'll be friends. Dyas thought to herself, feeling quite proud at that moment.

Tartara Seabreeze rolled 1 8-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-8)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:07 am
Pae'il Name: Raken
Chosen Power Name: Shadow Animals
Power Description: Raken can create animals out of shadows temporarily. With his obsidian daggers, he can stab his creature to give it a power boost.
Weakness: (include limitations, "kryptonite" if applicable, and energy requirements) The animals are temporary, even with extensive training. If he his knocked out, his shadow creatures will dissipate. Use of the obsidian daggers drains his energy to be placed into the creatures, making him extremely fatigued. Thus their usage is only in dire circumstances.
stressed Irritation. He left for just a few seasons and suddenly his powers were gone. One day he could use them, the next, poof! He knew he had no one to blame but himself, but seasons of hard training...out the window. The dark blue pae sighed as he entered the area, nodding when the knights pointed to the prayer platform. Hungry and slightly annoyed, he knelt and laced his fingers. Out of all his pae 'siblings' he was undoubtedly the most committed to the Guardians, he had no quarrel with them. It was simply Rakens nature, to some a personality flaw. To him it was a benefit; he didn't see the world through rose colored glasses like his sister Dayht. Deep down, he was grateful for the second chance. Just annoyed. With a deep breath he closed his eyes. Greetings Gaurdians, I offer my sincerest gratitude for meeting with me... It wasn't long before Raken was able to re-open his eyes, as if the spirits sensed his impatience. In front of him, Dylana had chosen him. He let out a breath he didn't know he held and stood up. "Thank you."

~~~~~~~~

A diamond for heart, a strangely colored cube for mind, and a chain for spirit. He half smiled at the significance of these items in correlation to his personality. He found the diamond and cube rather quickly on account of their off coloring. But the chain was giving him a bit of difficulty. After thoroughly searching the mountainside, he started back tracking. Where could it be? He re-entered the forest, this time looking up instead of down. Lo and behold, there was the chain, hanging from a branch. He could have laughed. Look up when times are tough? That's a humorous life lesson. With a quick beat of his wings, Raken lifted up and grabbed the chain. After unwrapping it, he started his way back to the alters.

~~~~~~~~

Dusk at last. After giving his offering, Raken had patiently waited. Waiting was something Raken was very good at, a trait he desperately tried to pass to his daughter Dyas. But she was still young and when she wanted something...patience flew out the window. A smile graced his lips at the thought of his beautiful daughter, a rare real smile born of love and not humor. But his trip down memory lane was broken when a little green fairy fluttered into view, landing softly in front of him. "I suppose I should introduce myself...after all, we'll be spending a lot of time together. I'm Raken." A huge sense of relief flooded him knowing that the ordeal was over. "Come with me. I'll show you to my humble abode."

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
Tartara Seabreeze rolled 1 8-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-8)

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:51 am
Pae'il Name: Yuki
Power Category: (include the number and category smile 8. planeswalker
Chosen Power Name: Blank Slate Teleport
Power Description: Yuki can teleport himself or himself with an object to a plane of blank space, completely removing himself from the current reality.
Weakness: (include limitations, "kryptonite" if applicable, and energy requirements) In order to teleport something else, he has to go with it, and cannot leave it in the nothing realm as it will return with him. This is purely a defensive power and cannot be used in any offensive manner.
The black cat didn't like that he had to go alone. Without his twin he felt lost, and a little scared. Tail tucked between his legs, ears lowered, he tentatively walked to the alter. His stomach growled at him, causing him to jump from being startled before rubbing his head. Pull it together Yuki, you've got this. His fur was still slightly raised from scaring himself, and he eyed the knights warily. Without his fearless sister, he felt more than a little unsure of himself. He knelt on the praying platform and bowed his head, tail wrapping around his slender body. He had never prayed before. Wasn't exactly sure of what to pray about. Thank you for my loving family? Thank you for seeing me? sweatdrop He was one lost kitty. After a few moments, he shyly opened one eye to look upon the glowing Liliana. His other eye opened and he smiled in relief. A Gaurdian decided to bless him. Soon he'd be on his way back home and into his warm bed.

~~~~~~~~~

A fuzzy ball for his heart, a pillow for his mind and a piece of string for his spirit? Were the guardians making fun of him? His tail whipped anxiously back and forth as he reached the mountain. Yuki couldn't imagine they would, but what odd items for him to get! At least he had sharp eyesight and in the broad daylight he should easily complete his scavenger hunt.

~~~~~~~~~

Almost timidly the feline pae set down the items in front of his appointed Guardian before curling up to wait. He hoped his offering would be sufficient, and that Liliana would like him. While he waited, he was content to 'groom' himself by picking out burrs in his fur and dusting off dirt. Soon enough as the daylight faded, a little fairy emerged from the surrounding forest. With a quick flutter, it landed on his head, almost seeming to nuzzle him. "A new friend huh?" He beamed. He had a feeling him and his mellon were going to have a lot of fun together... eek assuming Malloren didn't try to eat him like she attempted with his last one.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:05 am
Tartara Seabreeze
Power Description: Raken can create animals out of shadows temporarily. With his obsidian daggers, he can stab his creature to give it a power boost.
Weakness: (include limitations, "kryptonite" if applicable, and energy requirements) The animals are temporary, even with extensive training. If he his knocked out, his shadow creatures will dissipate. Use of the obsidian daggers drains his energy to be placed into the creatures, making him extremely fatigued. Thus their usage is only in dire circumstances.
stressed Irritation. He left for just a few seasons and suddenly his powers were gone. One day he could use them, the next, poof! He knew he had no one to blame but himself, but seasons of hard training...out the window. The dark blue pae sighed as he entered the area, nodding when the knights pointed to the prayer platform. Hungry and slightly annoyed, he knelt and laced his fingers. Out of all his pae 'siblings' he was undoubtedly the most committed to the Guardians, he had no quarrel with them. It was simply Rakens nature, to some a personality flaw. To him it was a benefit; he didn't see the world through rose colored glasses like his sister Dayht. Deep down, he was grateful for the second chance. Just annoyed. With a deep breath he closed his eyes. Greetings Gaurdians, I offer my sincerest gratitude for meeting with me... It wasn't long before Raken was able to re-open his eyes, as if the spirits sensed his impatience. In front of him, Dylana had chosen him. He let out a breath he didn't know he held and stood up. "Thank you."

~~~~~~~~

A diamond for heart, a strangely colored cube for mind, and a chain for spirit. He half smiled at the significance of these items in correlation to his personality. He found the diamond and cube rather quickly on account of their off coloring. But the chain was giving him a bit of difficulty. After thoroughly searching the mountainside, he started back tracking. Where could it be? He re-entered the forest, this time looking up instead of down. Lo and behold, there was the chain, hanging from a branch. He could have laughed. Look up when times are tough? That's a humorous life lesson. With a quick beat of his wings, Raken lifted up and grabbed the chain. After unwrapping it, he started his way back to the alters.

~~~~~~~~

Dusk at last. After giving his offering, Raken had patiently waited. Waiting was something Raken was very good at, a trait he desperately tried to pass to his daughter Dyas. But she was still young and when she wanted something...patience flew out the window. A smile graced his lips at the thought of his beautiful daughter, a rare real smile born of love and not humor. But his trip down memory lane was broken when a little green fairy fluttered into view, landing softly in front of him. "I suppose I should introduce myself...after all, we'll be spending a lot of time together. I'm Raken." A huge sense of relief flooded him knowing that the ordeal was over. "Come with me. I'll show you to my humble abode."

Some clarification and limits are requested before approving this power.

1. What is the purpose behind these obsidian knives? They seem to be a bit superfluous and only complicate matters. Unless you have a specific reason that these should be necessary, it's recommended that if he wishes to make the shadow creatures stronger, then he should be willing to pour more energy into their creation instead, perhaps.

2. Limits. Most importantly, a suggested limit would be in the number of creatures that Raken can maintain at a time. What seems most realistic is perhaps if he starts with one creature at first, and eventually works back up to being able to maintain up to three at a time. Larger creatures taking more energy to control, etc. Also, perhaps limit him to creating shadows of only one type of animal (i.e. canines), or maybe three specific animals (i.e. wolf, chipmunk, and hummingbird).

Another fun idea might be that instead of creating shadow animals from nothing, maybe he 'captures' the shadow of an existing animal, and has to 'tame' it to bring it under his control. Small mammals and birds would be plentiful and easy to tame, but say he wants a bear? He'd not only have to find a bear first, but have to be able to tame the 'stronger' shadow animal before it would do his bidding. Just some fun ideas to play with for limitations on his power.

Remember, if Pae'il are interested in seeking out Hallowed, then Luminary stages, they need to have room to grow and become more powerful. 3nodding  

Guardian_Iris
Captain

Guardian_Iris
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:19 am
Tartara Seabreeze
Chosen Power Name: Blank Slate Teleport
Power Description: Yuki can teleport himself or himself with an object to a plane of blank space, completely removing himself from the current reality.
Weakness: (include limitations, "kryptonite" if applicable, and energy requirements) In order to teleport something else, he has to go with it, and cannot leave it in the nothing realm as it will return with him. This is purely a defensive power and cannot be used in any offensive manner.
The black cat didn't like that he had to go alone. Without his twin he felt lost, and a little scared. Tail tucked between his legs, ears lowered, he tentatively walked to the alter. His stomach growled at him, causing him to jump from being startled before rubbing his head. Pull it together Yuki, you've got this. His fur was still slightly raised from scaring himself, and he eyed the knights warily. Without his fearless sister, he felt more than a little unsure of himself. He knelt on the praying platform and bowed his head, tail wrapping around his slender body. He had never prayed before. Wasn't exactly sure of what to pray about. Thank you for my loving family? Thank you for seeing me? sweatdrop He was one lost kitty. After a few moments, he shyly opened one eye to look upon the glowing Liliana. His other eye opened and he smiled in relief. A Gaurdian decided to bless him. Soon he'd be on his way back home and into his warm bed.

~~~~~~~~~

A fuzzy ball for his heart, a pillow for his mind and a piece of string for his spirit? Were the guardians making fun of him? His tail whipped anxiously back and forth as he reached the mountain. Yuki couldn't imagine they would, but what odd items for him to get! At least he had sharp eyesight and in the broad daylight he should easily complete his scavenger hunt.

~~~~~~~~~

Almost timidly the feline pae set down the items in front of his appointed Guardian before curling up to wait. He hoped his offering would be sufficient, and that Liliana would like him. While he waited, he was content to 'groom' himself by picking out burrs in his fur and dusting off dirt. Soon enough as the daylight faded, a little fairy emerged from the surrounding forest. With a quick flutter, it landed on his head, almost seeming to nuzzle him. "A new friend huh?" He beamed. He had a feeling him and his mellon were going to have a lot of fun together... eek assuming Malloren didn't try to eat him like she attempted with his last one.

There's been some confusion among the staff regarding this ability and we'd like to ask for some clarification.

If a 'plane of blank space' is translated to 'void', generally meaning a place of nothingness, where nothing exists, not even air or light, then this sounds like a one-time use suicidal power. We're pretty sure this is not what you intended.

Some suggestions have been made on how this might be re-phrased for clarification if we understand what you're basically wanting for Yuki. You seem to want him to have a defensive power, the ability to run and hide from a fight if needed. So, instead of removing himself from existence, perhaps instead, he has the ability to escape to a sort of 'subspace pocket.' The inside of this pocket could take the form of the inside of a box, large enough for a Pae'il, but limited in size. It would appear as a simple, white box with walls and nothing else. Good for a hiding place, but little else. "Subspace Pocket" ability name, or the like.

One limitation we would like to see is that he has to re-enter the world/Telrunya at the same point that he left it. Otherwise, he has the potential to encompass the abilities of all other Planeswalkers.

Of course, if you have other ideas on how to clarify if it was something else entirely that you were wanting, please, feel free to discuss with us!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:21 am
The following power has been approved! Congratulations!

Dyas
Tartara Seabreeze
Pae'il Name: Dyas
Chosen Power Name: Shadow Puppet
Power Description: Like her father who used Shadow Animals, Dyas can create a sort of darkened 'clone' of other pae which she can manipulate and copy their voice.
Weakness: (include limitations, "kryptonite" if applicable, and energy requirements) It can only be of pae she knows and it is fairly obvious they are clones because they're darkened. Every creation takes a heavy toll on her energy, leaving her barely able to move.

She was so hungry. The dual colored eyed pae placed a hand on her stomach as she made it to the alters. And it was so dark. A angry growl of hunger rumbled in her tummy from her fasting. But it was for a good cause. With humility she kneeled down on the prayer stone, slightly shivering from both the chill of nightfall and the feeling of anxiousness. Then just as she had been instructed to do, she clasped her hands infront of her and closed her eyes for prayer. She still felt the eyes of the knights around her, it was extremely uncomfortable. Oh great gaurdians...hear my prayer... she thought up to the powers above. Being mute all her life, she hoped she would regain the powers she had lost which allowed her to speak. It seemed to be an eternity, waiting. She was supposed to know when it was time...but how was she supposed to? Was it a tap on the shoulder? Almost when it seemed her behind would become numb from sitting, it was like a little voice in her head told her to look. Her eyes flicked open, and there was the Dylana guardian, shining bright. Her heart skipped a beat.

~~~~

A sheet of music for the heart, a book for the mind, and a sapphire for the spirit. These were the things she was instructed to get. Dyas was eager to start on her pathway. It was a long route, but she was used to being alone so the quiet didn't bother her. The sun was now shining quite brightly, making it easy to search. It was a little unnerving, trying to find three small items in such a large area, but she knew her Gaurdian would look out for her. Finally out of the Ithyl Forest, she began the slow climb on the pathway of the mountains. Almost immediately she spotted a brown book wedged in the crack, seemingly impossible to see with the unlooking eye with the cover matching the color of the rocks. With a quick pull, she grabbed it from it's hiding place and grinned toothily. One down, two to go...

~~~~~~

Completely spent, Dyas walked back to the alters with her three items. It was harder to complete than originally anticipated, but she made it all the same, even if the sun was almost setting. With bated breath, she offered the sapphire, single page of sheet music, and the book infront of Dylana before quickly kneeling back down. She didn't know if she was supposed to stay or leave, so chose to do the former. It was almost dusk anyway. So she waited. And waited. Until a little speck of color fluttered by; a little fairy. But she knew it was her fairy. Again the mute pae smiled brightly, holding a hand for her new mellon to drop upon. I hope that we'll be friends. Dyas thought to herself, feeling quite proud at that moment.

Guardian_Iris
Captain

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:45 pm
Guardian_Iris
Tartara Seabreeze
Chosen Power Name: Subspace Pocket
Power Description: Yuki can teleport himself to a small subpocket large enough for himself, completely moving himself in and out of reality as he pleased.
Weakness: (include limitations, "kryptonite" if applicable, and energy requirements) This is purely a defensive power and cannot be used in any offensive manner. When he reappears from the subpocket, he is returned to the same spot in which he disappeared from.

~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~

There's been some confusion among the staff regarding this ability and we'd like to ask for some clarification.

If a 'plane of blank space' is translated to 'void', generally meaning a place of nothingness, where nothing exists, not even air or light, then this sounds like a one-time use suicidal power. We're pretty sure this is not what you intended.

Some suggestions have been made on how this might be re-phrased for clarification if we understand what you're basically wanting for Yuki. You seem to want him to have a defensive power, the ability to run and hide from a fight if needed. So, instead of removing himself from existence, perhaps instead, he has the ability to escape to a sort of 'subspace pocket.' The inside of this pocket could take the form of the inside of a box, large enough for a Pae'il, but limited in size. It would appear as a simple, white box with walls and nothing else. Good for a hiding place, but little else. "Subspace Pocket" ability name, or the like.

One limitation we would like to see is that he has to re-enter the world/Telrunya at the same point that he left it. Otherwise, he has the potential to encompass the abilities of all other Planeswalkers.

Of course, if you have other ideas on how to clarify if it was something else entirely that you were wanting, please, feel free to discuss with us!

Power/weaknesses have been edited!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:51 pm
Guardian_Iris
Tartara Seabreeze
Power Description: Raken can create animals out of shadows temporarily. The more powerful the creature, the more energy it takes.
Weakness: (include limitations, "kryptonite" if applicable, and energy requirements) The animals are temporary, even with extensive training. If he his knocked out, his shadow creatures will dissipate. At his max with training, he can only have 3 creatures at a time. Before he can command any of these shadows however, he must gain the respect of each creature.

~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~

1. What is the purpose behind these obsidian knives? They seem to be a bit superfluous and only complicate matters. Unless you have a specific reason that these should be necessary, it's recommended that if he wishes to make the shadow creatures stronger, then he should be willing to pour more energy into their creation instead, perhaps.

2. Limits. Most importantly, a suggested limit would be in the number of creatures that Raken can maintain at a time. What seems most realistic is perhaps if he starts with one creature at first, and eventually works back up to being able to maintain up to three at a time. Larger creatures taking more energy to control, etc. Also, perhaps limit him to creating shadows of only one type of animal (i.e. canines), or maybe three specific animals (i.e. wolf, chipmunk, and hummingbird).

Another fun idea might be that instead of creating shadow animals from nothing, maybe he 'captures' the shadow of an existing animal, and has to 'tame' it to bring it under his control. Small mammals and birds would be plentiful and easy to tame, but say he wants a bear? He'd not only have to find a bear first, but have to be able to tame the 'stronger' shadow animal before it would do his bidding. Just some fun ideas to play with for limitations on his power.

Remember, if Pae'il are interested in seeking out Hallowed, then Luminary stages, they need to have room to grow and become more powerful. 3nodding

Powers/weaknesses have been edited  

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Guardian_Iris
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:08 pm
The following powers are all approved! Congratulations!

Yuki
Tartara Seabreeze
Guardian_Iris
Tartara Seabreeze
Chosen Power Name: Subspace Pocket
Power Description: Yuki can teleport himself to a small subpocket large enough for himself, completely moving himself in and out of reality as he pleased.
Weakness: (include limitations, "kryptonite" if applicable, and energy requirements) This is purely a defensive power and cannot be used in any offensive manner. When he reappears from the subpocket, he is returned to the same spot in which he disappeared from.

~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~

Power/weaknesses have been edited!

Raken
Tartara Seabreeze
Guardian_Iris
Tartara Seabreeze
Power Description: Raken can create animals out of shadows temporarily. The more powerful the creature, the more energy it takes.
Weakness: (include limitations, "kryptonite" if applicable, and energy requirements) The animals are temporary, even with extensive training. If he his knocked out, his shadow creatures will dissipate. At his max with training, he can only have 3 creatures at a time. Before he can command any of these shadows however, he must gain the respect of each creature.

~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~

Powers/weaknesses have been edited

Tartara Seabreeze rolled 1 8-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-8)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:16 am
Pae'il Name: Pix
Power Category: (include the number and category smile 8. Planeswalker
Chosen Power Name: Tools Teleport
Power Description: Pix can teleport any premade tool, such as saws, hammers, scissors, ect to her side.
Weakness: (include limitations, "kryptonite" if applicable, and energy requirements) She cannot create the tools out of thin air, so they need to be pre-made. Pix also must know the location of these tools, and cannot teleport them back. Only to her. The bigger the item, the harder it is to teleport.
It was a quiet morning, the air seemingly hushed in anticipation of her big event. All her life, Pix had never had a power to call her own, she was still uncertain if she needed one. Eventually the demonic had settled that something was better than nothing, and decided to give it a chance. Quietly she stepped upon the platform and knelt down for prayer, her mind drifting to other places. She had to really try to keep it on point, but still her thoughts would waver. Guardians, I'm here to...I'm hungry, I wish I could eat...I mean, I'm here to humbly ask... So on and so forth her inner battle. By the time she was permitted to open her eyes, her thoughts were on how much a coconut would slow the speed of a bird. How she got to that point was a rather complicated series of thoughts. Liliana, the planeswalker guardian, was the chooser. Planeswalker...I wonder what I'll be able to do... Slowly she stood, dusting off her knees. To move from one side of the isle to the other would be rather exciting. On the other hand, it's not really an offensive power. What if I get attacked? She was off again, so deep in her thoughts that she almost missed her 3 items to get. Jumping at the voice interrupting her, she bowed awkwardly and stepped off the platform.

~~~~~~~~

A clock, a blue feather and a bag of glitter. Strange items to her. As she walked down the pathway from the alters, she shook her head. What if the feather blew off the course from the wind? She may never complete her quest then. Shaking her head, she willed herself to focus. For once in your life Pix, think clearly! This is important! Nodding to herself, her pink eyes surveyed the area carefully for anything that looked like her items. Nestled in the bush just a few meters to the right, she spotted a beautiful patch of daisies. Her feet started carrying her away towards it before she forced herself back on track. This was going to be a long day.

~~~~~~~~

Somehow by the grace of the Guardians, Pix managed to find all of her items. Sadly, she became so distracted it was almost dusk! Running as fast as she could with items in arms, she mentally willed the sun to stop sinking in the sky. How could she have gotten so off course? First it was the daisies, then the birds, then there was a rather interesting looking rock... The frustrated pae couldn't believe herself. Still running, she crashed through the brush to the alters and quickly made her way back to the platform. Just. In. Time. She sat down the items, throat burning from the intensity of her run. For a moment, nothing happened. Every minute that ticked by seemed like an eternity as for once Pix stared fixedly at something; Liliana. Every minute her heart sank a little lower, fearing that she was too late. But just as the sun disappeared completely by the horizon, a little fairy popped out to replace it. "Oh thank the Guardians." She sighed, shaking her head. I wonder what mellons eat?

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
Tartara Seabreeze rolled 1 8-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-8)

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:19 am
Pae'il Name: Malloren
Chosen Power Name: Nine Lives
Power Description: When attacked, Malloren can create 9 fire cats of herself around her.
Weakness: (include limitations, "kryptonite" if applicable, and energy requirements) being completely made of fire, water will completely erase these cats. She cannot control these fire cats, and react however they 'think' is best. The more cats she has out, the weaker she becomes.
Cold, alone and hungry, the three worst fears of a feline aside from water. Tail twitching irritably, she hoped Yuki was fairing alright back home. It brought her a small comfort that he had completed the journey unscathed, so she wasn't afraid. Simply put though, she'd rather be at home curled up beside a fire. Who wouldn't? Her footsteps were almost inaudible as she made her way to the alters. A crack in the surrounding forest brought a low growl from her instinctively, head snapping to the side. Her entire body froze still against the night, she prayed she'd be invisible. Minutes ticked, nothing showed itself, and she was content with the thought it was just another creature in the woods around her. She knelt, closing her eyes, but her sharp ears remained alert. Unlike her easygoing brother, Malloren always kept on the lookout. She was the defender, and she would remain so until the end of her days. When her bright golden eyes opened, Dylana glowed in all her glory. Stormspike again, eh? Why mess with a good thing? Fluidly standing, Malloren smiled. Soon she'd be back home, and Yuki would make a celebratory feast. He had promised as much.

~~~~~~~~~~

A fuzzy ball? A pillow? A piece of string? What was the meaning of this? Those were the same exact items Yuki had to get! The Guardians are poking fun at us. stressed She would play along, complete the task, and get back on track if it's what she needed to do to have the power to protect Yuki. Planeswalker. Great defense, horrible offense. He'd never be able to solve the problem, just run away from it. Then when it came back, run away again, and again until either of them ceased to be around anymore. The black cat pae looked up at the cliffs ahead. It was up to her to protect him. Especially since neither Sylve or Tara was around anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~~

As the final suns rays hit her offering, Malloren sat up from her cat nap. Was it disrespectful to sleep on the platform? None of the Knights had said anything, so she supposed it was alright. She yawned and stretched, tail flicking side to side. The feline had little trouble finding the area, and had come back with so much time to spare, what else was she supposed to do? Moving into a kneeling position, her ears perked up when she spotted a little fairy on its way over. Orange little thing, it was easy to spot. The angelic smiled and held out a hand for it to land on. "We have a lot of work ahead of us. Hope you're on board."

:[ Role-Play Information ]: ~ Basic RP Info & RP/Plot Requests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff