Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Knight and Goblin(DrakxGothic) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:00 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

Draken take the stone mace"give me some time it will be better'he heads down to the blacksmite and talk to the man.in about two hours he came back with the stone mace now fix.he looked at Raye'hope everything is better now"he said in a calm tone and thinks it's funny what she told him about trying to kill each other  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:12 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Draken take the stone mace"give me some time it will be better'he heads down to the blacksmite and talk to the man.in about two hours he came back with the stone mace now fix.he looked at Raye'hope everything is better now"he said in a calm tone and thinks it's funny what she told him about trying to kill each other

She looked up wiped her tears and hug him " Thank you" She smiled at him with sparkle in her eyes.  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:16 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

Draken sit down on the bed next to Raye.he put it down on the bed leaning in for a kiss"i know how it feel to lost someone...it's can be hard"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:24 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Draken sit down on the bed next to Raye.he put it down on the bed leaning in for a kiss"i know how it feel to lost someone...it's can be hard"

" I know..." she leaning in closer and whisper in his ear " are you trying to seduce me, almost but not quite. I'm not that easy" she said.  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:31 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

Draken had a little smile on his face "Raye i know it will be hard to seduce you but hay can't blame a man for trying"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:38 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Draken had a little smile on his face "Raye i know it will be hard to seduce you but hay can't blame a man for trying"

" yes you could the male for trying!" she laughed  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:43 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

Draken put his arm around Raye"now get dress and clean up the rooms"he said walking down to the mainhall  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:58 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Draken put his arm around Raye"now get dress and clean up the rooms"he said walking down to the mainhall

"what do you want me to wear?" Raye asked yelling after him  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:00 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

Draken yelled back'there's a dress under the bed inside of a box use that one"he opened the doors and head out  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:12 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Draken yelled back'there's a dress under the bed inside of a box use that one"he opened the doors and head out

Raye sighed as she opened the box, she put the light blue dress and the apron on trying to not curse, she actually look like a girl in this. a couple hours later, she was done cleaning the rooms. She went to go to take a hot shower and made it back to her room.  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:21 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

Draken is at the traing yard.he want to learn how to use the blade better and from how he almost lost the battle with Raye  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:28 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Draken is at the traing yard.he want to learn how to use the blade better and from how he almost lost the battle with Raye

Raye put her dress back on,walked to kitchen cooking some stew and bread, and then screamed out the windows " Draken, time for dinner. if you don't hurry I will eat it!"  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:33 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake put away the training blade and then head into the kicthen seeing Raye in the blue dress"look it's the lady of the house'he as a joke to make fun of her  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:39 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake put away the training blade and then head into the kicthen seeing Raye in the blue dress"look it's the lady of the house'he as a joke to make fun of her

she rolled her eyes " you forgetting I'm lethal and that will not make seducing me any easier" she chucked  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:46 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake had a smile on his face"i know you are lethal...we did fight to almost the death in that cave"  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff