Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
Fatal Four Way Tag Title Match Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Insayhem

Shy Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:14 pm
Amongst all the commotion, the Highwaymen stood by the announce table with expressions of disdain. Miles leaned in to whisper over to Drew, while keeping his gaze locked onto what unfolding in the ring.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:20 pm
Tamake-Sempai
((Well the highwaymen are eliminated. Guess it's just CU and Team Insane. Once this match starts Imma delete all the OOC posts ok?))

((Okie dokie! 3nodding I guess a complete restart at two teams now would work!))  

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:33 pm
Andrew and Hiro grabbed Boxer before he could beat the stuffing out of Figgy and held him back. Team Insane's music played, but the celebration was cute short as one of the announcer's stood up.

Announcer 2: "I have just received an email from management." The man takes out his glasses "And I quote. This is the main event and it will not end that quickly. Therefor... due to the highway men's absence, this match will continue without the participation of Notorious GOD or The Highway Men. It will be a No Disqualifications match between Team Insane and and Rex and Ramona Kobra of Chaos Unleashed."

Announcer 1: "You have got to be kidding me."

Announcer 2: The announcer may as well have just shot the WWFG Champion as he was universally boo'd. "Don't blame me for the board of directors decision to make this contest unbiased."

Boxer smiled on the side and almost started laughing. His team had another shot at the championship.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:40 am
Rex smiled and looked to his sister, who was still staring at Boxer. She blew him a kiss before Rex slapped up up the backside of her head. "Focus!" He barked. She scowled at him and after a moment, Rex pointed to the inside of the ring.

Ramona pouted and stepped through the ropes. She didn't really want to be the one in the ring, she wanted to keep her eyes on CU's fearless leader but alas it wasn't meant to be.

Once inside the ring, she pointed to Cartwright to gesture that it was him she wanted to square off against.  

Undead Superstar

Dangerous Flatterer

8,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:30 am
Team Insane look shocked by the news. Cartwright looks sad and Figgins looks angry as the referee takes their newly-won Tag Team Championships away from them. Figgins returns to the teams corner as Cartwright walks-up to Ramona, seemingly accepting her challenge.

Cartwright: "I was told never to hurt girls growing up, but I've never been a very good listener. So I might have made that up."

With that, Cartwright attempts to grapple Ramona and place her into a wristlock.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:37 pm
Stands at the apron pulling a bag from beneath the ring,From out of the bad he produced hello kitty elbow pads, which he tossed to the crowd  

Braiddan

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:16 pm
Boxer kept his eye on Figgy, walking closer to the announcer's table. Andrew and Hiro followed close behind. At this point they were less of Boxer's teammates and more of his handler, waiting to let the wild dog off the leash only if the needed to. Unfortunately they also had to keep their eye on the ring so that they could break up any more pin attempts or stop their opponents from breaking up their own pin.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:24 am
Figgy notices the staring and feels like poking the leashed animal. Seeing as there was only one elbow pad left, he chucks it right at Boxer. He wasn't a fan of idle threats of any type.  

Braiddan

Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games