Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
My Pleasure and Your Pain. [1x2 - Closed and Starting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lil_Angel_D

Desirable Fairy

7,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:32 am
User Image

Lilith frowned as her brother was cold to her. She had tried everything to be his friends, but nothing seemed to work. "Don't worry about him too much." the tigress said with a hint of loneliness, "He is just in a bad mood" she lied. It was how he always treated her. But she would hide that fact from everyone if she had to. "Lets get to class now so that the teacher isn't mad for us being late." she purred, going back to her normal happy self as she and Alice entered the class room.

"I sit at the back, I concentrate there more, but sit where ever you like." Lilith said, glaring at the boys who tried to bother her new friend, the hand that was out of sight from Alice turned into a paw with claws ready to shred any one who dared to bother Alice.

Layla Listressa

marauder25

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:25 am
User Image

Alice smiled to cheer the Tigeress up at least, "Its ok... I used to have an older brother that would be quite distant and still is. The only times he wasn't is when I was younger and always picked on by the others. But I still love him though." she said with an innocent smile and nodded as they walked into the classroom.

Looking at everyone who was staring at her with hungry eyes she felt her cheeks heating up in nervousness as she held tight to Lilly. "Maybe I'll just sit with you... it seems safer that way.." she whispered as a embarrassed blush arose from her cheeks. Knowing that they could smell Rabbit and human on her. Damn pure breeds.... However she did still keep her eyes and ears hidden. If anyone knew she was also a Night Demon as well... then this would've ended badly for her on the first day! So like the embarrassed Rabbit she was, she yielded behind her friend. White Tigers... never would want to get on their bad side.

marauder25

Lil_Angel_D

louis guapo

Original Lover

marauder25

Distinct Informer

6,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:56 pm
Gaz watched them come in. He eyed Lillith coldly, making himself seem devoid of emotion. 'All she ever does is steal people from me. This is why i'm alone.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:00 pm
User Image

The half breed was seated next to Lilly, now officially her permanent seat. As she looked around she saw Gaz eye his sister coldly and she felt her heart sink for a strange reason. But she tapped Lilly on the shoulder gently. "I'll be right back... don't do anything reckless, Kay?" age whispered to the Tigeress before giving her a small smile as she turned and arose from her seat.

Walking over to the other twin from behind as she snuck up on him with a bright grin, she pounced playfully from behind. Only with enough force to gain his attention in a good way. "Come on! Gaz don't be all lonely, don't wait for people to come to you and go to others. Your sister didn't steal me away, ok maybe to some extent, but you can't blame her! She just wants me as a friend because I'm a girl so that means she can do girly things with me she wouldn't normally be able to do with anyone else. Don't be so down, if you want... how about all three of us hang out after class? It'll be fun! I promise!" she chants happily. Getting off of the Tiger and held her hands behind her back as she smiled so innocently that no one could stay mad for very long. And yet her eyes were still concealed behind her bangs.

marauder25

Lil_Angel_D

louis guapo

Original Lover

marauder25

Distinct Informer

6,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:14 pm
"Heh, you don't know the half of it. Not that i would expect you to. She plays people, it's in her nature. She keeps everyone away from me. She hates me and I have tried to be her friend before but...." He looked away sadly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:44 pm
User Image

She frowned at him, pointing her finger at him and having the other hand in a fist while poised on her hip. Bending down slightly to meet his eye level, a hint of her starry Night colored Rabbit tail twitching and revealing. She puffed out a cheek stubbornly and narrowed her eyes. "Well don't accuse her of such things! You make her like that maybe because she wants your attention! Your her brother, no her twin! Twins shouldn't treat each other like this, so coldly. Your being a Loner and drifting away from her which is probably the reason she does this. For your attention. Don't ignore her. Now go over there and I order you two to make up and hug. Right now mister!" she lectured him as she arose from her bent position and put both hands on her hips. "If you don't go over there and make up and mean it then I wont be your friend ever again! Same goes for her. Now go!" she puffed out like an older sister and pouted at him. Picking him up by his arms and trying to push him over there. Note: trying to

marauder25

louis guapo

Original Lover

marauder25

Distinct Informer

6,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:25 pm
"Fine.." He said bitterly, not directing it at her. He let himself get pushed over there. (will edit later to make longer. currently have writers block)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:31 pm
User Image

Lilith nodded as Alice left to talk to her brother, her deep cyan eyes watching for danger from the others in the class, who seemed to be staying as far away as possible. Sighing, the tigress took out a sketch pad that she had been given from her brother before they started to separate. It was the same color as her eyes, and had her name written by her brother on it. Not many people knew about the book, but is held many artistic drawings that she had drawn throughout he years since the day she got it, most were of her brother, sleeping with drool forming in a puddle on the table top, or where ever he had passed out.

It was he favorite possession, and, as she took out a sketch pencil, what she called an art pencil, began to draw her broth with the light on his form and Alice talking to him. It was hard since the rabbit girl kept on moving, but she had finished the sketch as they still conversed.

Layla Listressa

marauder25

Lil_Angel_D

Desirable Fairy

7,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:20 pm
User Image

She finally was able to get Gaz over to his twin as she stood by the side but in the middle. Glancing over to him with a frown. "Come on and say it. While meaning it too! I don't want you to say it just to get out of this. I want you to seriously make up with whatever happened so that way all three of us can have fun together. Ok?" she commands to both of them now looking from the girl to the boy and back. Having her hands placed at her hips. No way she would give up these two that easily! Even if she was a Rabbit, she was a stubborn one!

marauder25

Lil_Angel_D

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:28 pm
User Image

Lilith shut her sketch book just as Alice and Gaz came over. Her brother looked reluctant, and his face said he didn't want to have anything to do with her. Her heart sank as she lowered her head, looking at her book. Alice seemed set on making the two talk to one another and the tigress sighed inward. She had tried to talk to her brother before, but it seemed futile to her as she waited for him to make the first move.

Layla Listressa

marauder25

Lil_Angel_D

Desirable Fairy

7,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

marauder25

Distinct Informer

6,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:49 pm
"Nē baka, aimu..... Gomen'nasai. Watashi wa anata ni tsumetaite kita yōna ki ga shita baai... Sonogo gomen'nasai" He said quickly. He looked away, almost embarrased  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:59 pm
User Image

Lilith stiffened when she heard her brother actually talk nicely to her. She hid her face but looking down at her lap as her hair covered the top half of it. The girls eyes were glazed with tears as she said sadly, "Mā, hitotsu ni wa, watashi wa bakade wa nai ndakedo, anata wa ippikiōkamidearu to watashi kara hyōryū no tame ni,dearu. Wareware wa sō kodomo no yō ni sekkin shite ita. Nani ga aru koto o henkō suru koto ga okotta no ka?" she forgot about her sketch book as it laid on top of her desk, her sketch pencil inside the book, marking her newest art piece.

Layla Listressa

marauder25

Lil_Angel_D

Desirable Fairy

7,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

marauder25

Distinct Informer

6,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:17 pm
"Anata wa shinakatta. Anata wa hanarete watashi kara hitobito o nusunda. Watashitachi wa chikaku naru yō ni shiyō sa remasu. Shikashi.... Anata ga ima made ni shita no wa, anata ga watashi ga aishita hito o nusunda to shite amai kōidatta. Anata wa sore o suru tame ni watashi wa tazuneta koto wa arimasen. Watashitachi ga chikadzukeru koto ga dekiru mae ni watashi ga shazai o motomete imasu." He stood with sadness almost letting the tears fall.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:22 pm
User Image

Lilith couldn't take being blamed for the separation as each word from her brothers lips stabbed her like a knife. Finally she jumped up from her chair as she exclaimed "I did not!", then grabbed her bag and ran out of the class, tears streaming down her eyes. The tigress had forgotten her sketch book as she ran to a safe place where she could cry.

Layla Listressa

marauder25

Lil_Angel_D

Desirable Fairy

7,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:28 pm
User Image

Alice watched the two, although she didn't know what exactly they were saying, she could tell from their facial expressions on what they were talking about. So quietly she left the two to figure out with each other. (Before Lilly had ran out...) Using her Night Demon abilities to slip out without a trace or scent. (Which was probably a bad thing later on..) After she managed to slip out the classroom, she started walking around. Forgetting her tail and now ears were out for everyone to see. It wasn't until she scented Wolf that her eyes popped open for him to see as her breath git hitched into her throat. Turning arouns sharply which only brought the two closer and utter fear of what the Wolf was about to do to her now that he was entranced by her eyes. His hand was on her tail which caused her to have fear and fright in her system like any Rabbit would in this case, being caught her natural predator. A Wolf. So even before he was able to slip her away and silence her, she managed to snap out if it and let out a croaked scream of terror before her vision faded to blurry and she was knocked out and tine from the school without scent or any trace.

marauder25

Lil_Angel_D

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas