tinyfruit

Heart Warrior

11,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:01 am
You may talk to me if you like smile
I like cute things and have recently gotten into kpop. Watched some k drama, then started listening to some songs, but I'm relatively new.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:06 am
b u b b l e t e a_hime94

I love the blouse and skirt in the second picture. It's adorable! emotion_kirakira
        And the shelving is amazing. I collect a lot of pieces like that and I have restored a few.
        However I am over the moon with the fruit bowl I brought a few months ago:
        User Image

I also brought the matching napkin holder and my partner brought me the matching coat holder for X-mas.
        It's still the same day for me. Getting close to bed-time actually. emotion_zzz

Clasela
Crew

peinture avec angelique

Feral Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:20 am
Clasela

So cool! ^^
        Hey, how do you make furniture like that? I have 2 wooden bookcases and 2 artificial wood (like plaster or something?) objects (a desk for my computer and a mirror/bedside table). Please teach me how? emotion_kirakira

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:23 am
tinyfruit
I like cute things and have recently gotten into kpop. Watched some k drama, then started listening to some songs, but I'm relatively new.

Hi! And welcome to the kpop world ^^

peinture avec angelique

Feral Phantom

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:32 am
b u b b l e t e a_hime94

Well I'm not so sure about artificial wood, but for normal wooden furniture you sand it back by hand or an electrical sander and apply a few coats (less if you want the wood to appear more through the white) of white paint, wait until it is fully dry and then use sand paper to bring the wooden marks back through it whilst giving the paint a light sand to make it look as though not deliberate.
        My whole bedroom set is done like it, not by me of course. But that's how I fell in love with the style. So now I pick up old picture frames and chairs at thrift stores and give them the new lease on life.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:34 am
b u b b l e t e a_hime94
tinyfruit

thanks. I was watching 'Dream High 2', but I saw that the ratings are pretty bad. I ended up only watch bits of it, but most of the actors were singers, so I started listening to their songs  

tinyfruit

Heart Warrior

11,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Swap Meet 100

peinture avec angelique

Feral Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:43 am
tinyfruit
b u b b l e t e a_hime94
tinyfruit

thanks. I was watching 'Dream High 2', but I saw that the ratings are pretty bad. I ended up only watch bits of it, but most of the actors were singers, so I started listening to their songs

Cool! I want to watch kdramas so bad!! t.t

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:46 am
Clasela

So cool! Just need to find sandpaper now ;D
        Hey, can I invite you on fb? c:

peinture avec angelique

Feral Phantom

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:54 am
b u b b l e t e a_hime94

I would say yes, but I don't have fb anymore. It's a personal choice that I made a few years ago when I de-activated mine.
        Too much drama went on there and I'd much rather lead a simple life and not know other people's everyday business.
        If that makes sense. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:02 am
Clasela

User Image
          Perfectly understandable c:
          lol I have too many pages that pop up on my home page, so I barely see what everyone else wrote xD
          Is there any other way we could communicate?

peinture avec angelique

Feral Phantom

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:07 am
b u b b l e t e a_hime94

>.< Hmm, a part from Gaia I only use my e-mail. What would suit you best?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:18 am
Clasela
b u b b l e t e a_hime94

>.< Hmm, a part from Gaia I only use my e-mail. What would suit you best?

User Image

I suppose that would be all right c:

peinture avec angelique

Feral Phantom

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:14 am
b u b b l e t e a_hime94
        I need a girl friend who shares my interests in cute things, kpop and skincare. I don't mind what religion you belong to or what skin colour you have, nor how many Gaia gold you have or how cool your avi looks. I just want a friend to rave with.

Would someone be my friend please? c:

I started to listen to Kpop in 2007. I know a lot, but not a lot about the younger groups or rookies...

Kpop Groups that I listen that didn't debut in 2007 are Miss A, Shinee, 2NE1,B2st , MBLAQ...

I also know the most popular bands (Super Junior, Girls Generation, Big Bang, Wonder Girls) razz , it's impossible to not know them ahaha .  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:11 am
XxAriaxX

User Image
          SONE forever!
          Very true! hehe
          Feel free to add me if you want c:
          My top favourites at the moment are BAP, Block B, NU'EST, Orange Caramel, and Hyuna/4Minute. hehe
          You should listen to the rookie groups - some of them are really good!

What do you think of SNSD's new music video?

peinture avec angelique

Feral Phantom

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:21 am
b u b b l e t e a_hime94
broken_bleeding_angel

Hey there c:
        How are you?

Tired, I just woke up. How about you?  
05. ✿ - - - Quests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]