Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The lost cause (Reserved for Holo Claudia Fox) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:54 pm
Holo Claudia Fox

(OOC: Lol it's fine. I've been watching Tears to Tiara in Japanese so I'm fine lol.))

User Image

Espio & Pixie

When Espio noticed Mizuki, she looked and was tackled by Pixie, who growled playfully, she growled back and went over to Mizuki with Pizie as they yelled "MOMMY!" in pokemon language. Then both of them jumped on her and nuzzled her face cutely.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:24 pm
User Image
Ϻizuki Ғuyu
& Јun

Mizuki giggled as she watched her little ones play. "Oh, Espio, Pixie!" she cried, hugging them close, "I don't know what I would do if I lost you." She glanced over at Jun. "All of you." The sunlight dimmed in the room and Mizuki glanced out her window. The sun was nearly out of sight and made the sky red. She stood up and walked to the Espeon and Vulpix's room. "Okay guys. You want to get rested for tomorrow!" she tucked them and petted them on the head. "Sleep tight."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Jun
Level 70
Moves:
Hyper Beam
Dragon Claw
Earth Power
Sandstorm

Dutchess of Wolves
I feel like killing myself. . . (Jk) I AM EXTREMELY SORRY! Also, I changed my username~

Holo Claudia Fox

Timid Shapeshifter

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:07 pm
Holo Claudia Fox

(OOC: Lol it's fine and I know.))

User Image

Espio & Pixie

Pixie went to sleep no problem, but as always, Espio was having trouble falling asleep. She was clinging to Mizuki not wanting to go to bed yet. She always had trouble falling asleep at bedtime. She started to cry when Mizuki would put her down. She wanted her mommy to hold her and rock her to sleep. She didn't like doing anything else.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:58 pm
User Image
Ϻizuki Ғuyu
& Јun

Mizuki sighed. "Oh, Espio." she whispered, picking her up again. "You're okay." Sitting down in a rocking chair, Mizuki started to rock back and forth. She murmured a song that most of the words were forgotten but it still had a pretty tune.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Jun
Level 70
Moves:
Hyper Beam
Dragon Claw
Earth Power
Sandstorm

Dutchess of Wolves
You might want to change the quote because I'm not Holo Claudia Fox anymore but Holo Sora Kurono

Holo Claudia Fox

Timid Shapeshifter

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:25 pm
Holo Sora Kurono

(OOC: Oh sorry I forgot to change it to your new screen name lol.))

User Image

Espio & Pixie

Espio stopped crying after she was picked up and felt herself being rocked to sleep. She snuggled up to Mizuki as she was rocked. She loved Mizuki very much. She was a mama's girl through and through and she didn't care how old she was, she would always be Mizuki's little Espeon. All she wanted to do was make her mommy proud. Pixie turned over with her head under her pillow with her six tails wrapped around her. Espio was starting to fall asleep in Mizuki's arms nodding her head up and down as she laid her head on Mizuki's chest feeling relaxed and calm.

User Image  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces