Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[HH 4vs4] Downward Descent [Lots of people] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
LOLTERNATIVE rolled 4 4-sided dice: 1, 4, 2, 1 Total: 8 (4-16)

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:23 pm
Vanya snorted underneath the horseman. How hypocritical. Wasn't the horseman who had started it? Attacked for no reason? Yet here they were calling the students loud and rude? Sure, she might have been acting a little petty with the insults but she couldn't really be blamed, given the situation. They weren't exactly acting like saints. As far as Vanya was concerned, she was entitled to toss a few nasty words around so long as they were throwing fists around and -

She scrambled out of the way, the arrow barely missing her. And arrows. She cursed, having lost the opportunity to attack thanks to the other horseman who seemed to just love shooting blindly. Tch. A hand ran through her hair, claws pulling out knots. She was getting a little bored. A hand rose to her mouth to cover the yawn; though her eyes were bright and always watching the horseman.

HP: 18/30
Target: Senga.
Damage: 0 GDI Vanya. Stahp.
FEAR: Y1 Battle Cry.

keifuu

kurotomato

OOC
this might end up being the longest battle ever with our rolling skills lmao.

iloveyouDIE rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 3 Total: 4 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:45 am
One of Meng Yao's arrows just skinned him sending a few feathers fluttering down but not doing any serious damage. The other horsewoman seemed to continue to try and get him.

Muka, frankly, didn't understand quite what was going on. He giggled at the horsewoman trying to get him, massive wings keeping him just out of reach.

"I'm not so sure what's going on!" He bluntly expressed with a rasping hoot of a laugh.

HP: 39 / 40
Damage: 0 biggrin
Target: Jay

Syusaki

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
Syusaki rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-16)

Syusaki

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:50 pm
At least this time Jay was not surprised when Mengyao notched his arrow and took aim at the students once more. She scowled, but easily twisted her body to avoid the shot as it skimmed the bird student in front of her. Sea green eyes narrowed testily at the boil. “Maybe you should look around and clue yourself in,” she hissed before she flapped her own wings to gain the height she needed before she roughly pulled him down with her.

HP: 32
Damage: 1
Target: Muka

iloveyouDIE

CitrusCupcake rolled 3 4-sided dice: 3, 3, 3 Total: 9 (3-12)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:58 am
'And at the moment I feel that my fellow students here would feel the same way about you' Arachne shot back, nettled and now sporting two scratches from his arrows.

She was frightened, but felt she might try an illusion, something to hopefully disorientate him in case his next shots were far more accurate. She took a moment, and channelled her fear, directing it at him. If it worked, there was a chance he could conjure up a brief vision of an imaginary and possibly disturbing future event ..if not, well she at least tried.

HP: 28/30
Target: Mengyao
Damage: (success/-1 to mod/affects next two turns)
Fear: Y1 The Mind

kurotomato
I hopes I did this right XD
Arachne needs to get to Y2 so her Fear is better hehe

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
Smerdle rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 8 Total: 12 (2-16)

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:29 am
"Well... I... Don't do that," Mmur said, his tone gaining a slightly irritated edge. Yes, he'd accidentally smacked a child and yes, that child had every right to retaliate, but not if he was going to do such an awful job of it.

"Like this!" the horseman said with a grin, hefting another vase and tossing it at the boil.

HP: 40
Target: Felix wry bb
Damage: 6

Lilwolfpard
ide

kuropeco rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 7 Total: 14 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:12 am
Mengyao shrugged, already loading another arrow into the bow. The feathers were a dark grey-black, just like his precious fan, and he stretched the bowstring back, training it towards the spider ghoul.

Something shimmered in front of him - a face flitted before his eyes, and Mengyao's gaze widened. The black thorn bracelet around his wrist tightened, digging into his skin, and the area around it felt warm, heated. The discontent of the situation, of himself, of everything rose like bile in his throat, a heavy sort of irritation flooding through him.

The face in front of him wavered again, opening its mouth to speak.

"Mengyao."

No, he thought, squeezing his eyes shut. A bead of sweat slid down his cheek, and his fingers fumbled with the bow, the arrow slipping from its notch. Inside of his mind, the voices rose and fell again, pressing at the corners of his mind, reverberating back and forth across his thoughts like a pounding echo, like a sound that would not be stopped.

"Mengyao."

He tried to shrug it off, but he needed to find it. He needed it, and they would not give it to him, he could no longer find what he was looking for. It was out of his grasp, dissipating into nothingness, and the anger filled his chest like iron, sinking into his bones.

Mengyao lifted the arrow again, and the face in front of him wavered, a smile on its faded face. He was not going to listen to it, he was not going to let it stop him from getting what he wanted, from finding what he needed -

"Oh, Mengyao, you were always so focused on unnecessary things. How very childish of you. Look at where it's brought you now - on the edge of failure. Is that what you want? To be a failure for the rest of your life?"

"Stop it."

He shut his eyes again, the Insanity-greyed fingers tightening around the end of the arrow as he pulled it back, feeling the bowstring go taut, hearing the bend of the wire as it leveled out.

"Always such a failure, Mengyao."

"STOP IT!"

There was a loud, ringing snap as not one, but three more arrows were let loose.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[ HP: 33/40
Target: Arachne, Muka, Vanya
Damage: 8
FEAR: Y2 Chill ]

CitrusCupcake
Arachne

iloveyoudie
Muka

LOLTERNATIVE
Vanya

Keiifuu

CitrusCupcake

Lilwolfpard

Syusaki

Smerdle

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

iloveyouDIE rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-16)

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:07 pm
Clue himself in? Muka took a moment to scan the room, the pairs of people squaring off. Some seemed to be serious about the battle, others were reluctant participants. He didn't learn anything that he hadn't known moments before. He was still unsure of the point in all of this fighting.

Being distracted got him nailed with an arrow and then swiped by Jay.

The strix swooped back on Jay again, clawing at her face. "I perhaps do not understand what is being gained." The strix hooted. "The profit.. benefit.. etc." His head popped quizzically to the side, willing to chat even in the midst of a fight. "Perhaps you can inform me of the importance of this battle?"

HP: 30 / 40
Damage: 4

Syusaki

CitrusCupcake rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:11 pm
Well, that had been unfortunate. Although Arachne's attempts at an illusion had seemingly affected the robed, bow wielding boil in some way, it had only served to anger him into launching a fairly powerful attack, one which resulted in three of them being hit.

She tugged on the arrow that had found it's mark in her arm, watching in a slightly detached manner the way that the blood rolled down her sleeve when she pulled it out.

'You tore my top..' she murmured.
'And oww, jacking oww.'

It really did hurt, the way pointy things in the body tended to. She looked around for something to hide behind whilst she thought on her next move. Her Fear was depleted, at least she couldn't use another pointless illusion.

HP: 20/30
Target: -
Damage: 0

(( Rolling defense ))

kurotomato

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
Syusaki rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 8 Total: 15 (2-16)

Syusaki

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:42 pm
Jay shot Mengyao a funny look. “You’re just imagining things. Get your head out of the clouds and—“ Her quiet voice was suddenly cut off by the noble’s shot. Bright blue feathers fluffed up suddenly as she ducked to avoid the zooming arrows that headed for its intended targets with considerable aim.

“I’m not the instigator of this fight,” she stated plainly as she pushed away the student’s arm. “It would be wiser to ask the peculiar noble over there.” Jay grimaced suddenly, but then began to smile slowly as her eyes gleamed. “I’m always looking for a good fight, though. Can’t say that I mind too much.” She smiled toothily before she summoned her dagger and aimed it at one of his wings.

HP: 28
Target: Muka
Damage: 9

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:42 pm
Why was he even here with these people? Why did he bother with such lowly things?

Mengyao shifted back and forth, swaying a little unsteadily on his feet. The black thorn bracelet dug into his skin, but it didn't hurt; on the contrary, it felt almost pleasant, as though it belonged there. He made no move to touch it, or to even look at it, but he could feel it pulsating, as though it were a part of him that lived and breathed.

He shook his head, trying to clear it, but the discontent and irritation lingered, like a bad aftertaste of eating something unpleasant. The expression on Mengyao's face turned from a little annoyed to something far deeper, far blacker.

"Enough."

It was unclear as to whether or not he was speaking to himself or to the others around him. Coming here in the first place had been a mistake; deciding, on a whim, to practice fighting with a bunch of novices and students was even more so. Mengyao's fingers clenched together, the bow slipped from his hand, dissolving into nothingness.

And then, without another word, without even a glance to anyone else, Mengyao swept from the room and disappeared out the door and down the hallway.

[ EVERYONE IS EITHER FREE TO KEEP BATTLING WITH EACH OTHER IF YOU WANT TO FINISH THE FIGHT OR THEY MAY CHOOSE TO LEAVE. I know it's probably a little abrupt, but due to time constraints >> << >> <<

Seriously I love you all thank you so much for helping me, even if I am an awkward duck ;;;; <3333 ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[ HP: 33/40
Target: N/A
Damage:
FEAR: Y2 Chill ]

Keiifuu

CitrusCupcake

Lilwolfpard

Syusaki

Smerdle

CitrusCupcake

iloveyoudie

LOLTERNATIVE

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

iloveyouDIE rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 4 Total: 8 (2-16)

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:57 pm
Muka wasn't much of a fighter but he couldn't debate the horsewoman's logic. If she enjoyed a good battle than that was just fine! The strix's only response was a giggle of amusment. Why? Who knows. He just always seemed to be in a jovial mood.

The strix once more dove at Jay but his talons barely grazed her. His lowered energy forced him to the ground and with a series of painful noises the massive owl creature shifted into a very well dressed and girthy teen with an impressively developing beard.

"My name is Muka.." He grinned at her and clacked his teeth, posing once more for attack. "What's yours?"

HP: 21 / 40
Damage: 2

Syusaki

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:24 pm
And as quickly as it had begun, it seemed to be over. At least as far as Arachne was concerned; if the strange boil wasn't attacking her anymore she would make good her escape and slip out the same way.

She was worried that it might be some sort of trick, but she didn't know where to go other than the way she had entered the house, and she hoped that once outside she would find herself back where had meant to be, ie not anywhere that required her poor fighting skills, and far away from this awful place.

So the ghoul left hurriedly, intent on addressing her wounds once she was somewhere both familiar and safe.

HP: 20/30
Target: -
Damage: 0

(( Scarpering! XD ))

kurotomato
Np, thanks for inviting me, and my crapness at battles XD

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:10 am
Vanya lips pursed and she gritted her teeth. The arrow hit true, scrapping along her thigh and leaving a rather deep, nasty wound. She had not expected him to have decent aim for once. Was that his plan all along? She frowned, suddenly aware of how much she was hurting. Blood trickled down her leg and she shifted her weight to the other. Just as quickly as he had started the battle, however, he ended it. She faltered for a moment. She knew it was stupid to continue the battle at this point in time; but her pride was willing her to fight on, no matter what the cost.

Her hand moved to her thigh, still bleeding and she pressed a hand against it, the warm blood slapping her in the face. Pride or not; she wasn't ready to dissipate. That would be worse than admitting defeat. She tilted her head up, puffed out her chest and clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth. Eyes turning to the horseman she had been fighting with, she huffed. "I'll beat you next time. When you don't use cheap tricks and surprise attacks." She turned, hair and feathers whirling and made her way out of the haunted house, taking flight and heading towards the nurse's office. Hopefully there wouldn't be any scarring.

HP: 10/30
Target: 0
Damage: -
FEAR: Y1 Battle Cry.

[EXIT]
this was fun. ty. <3

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:49 pm
Jay stopped suddenly as she heard Meng. “Enough?” she echoed. He was going to suddenly cease and exit now? Her feathers puffed up angrily as she huffed at him. The student’s question tore her attention away from the other horseman. “Jay,” she answered simply with a slight nod of her head. Lips pressed together as she watched two of the other students hurriedly exit the room, most likely with the intention to return back to Halloween.

She narrowed her eyes then glanced down at the throwing dagger in her hands. As a few of the participants had chosen to leave, her previous vigor to fight had slowly drained away. She clicked her tongue disapprovingly. “I suppose enough is enough.” Jay crinkled her nose and stared at Muka, but the gaze wasn’t completely disapproving. “We’ll settle this another time.” She nodded her head for emphasis before she tucked in her wings to calmly squeeze through the door.

HP: 28

[ exiting ]

iloveyouDIE

Syusaki

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:50 am
Muka watched as everyone disappeared. It left him..... shrugging for the most part. The strix decided to flutter around the Haunted House until it was kind enough to let him go.

[EXIT]  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces