Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Worldly Magic - Accepting/Open/More Chars Would Be Lovely Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:50 pm
Animeprincess_9400
Animeprincess_9400
{Bump.}

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:17 am
(Bump for joiners)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:53 am
{I'm really wanting one more character and I'll start as soon as I get a suitable/acceptable one, but if I don't get any until then I'll start this up sometime Sunday night.}

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:09 pm
Luciiraptar

Shiningdragon21

Minnta Aloripma

Ace_Price

XMiichi

{This RP is now OPEN FOR BUSINESS!

Sorry for the wait, by the way. Real life stuff came up, and although I've been checking in often, I haven't really had the time nor energy to open up shop and begin posting in RPs. I'll have my post up for this thread momentarilly.}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:47 pm
Ecirp

Ecirp had slowly risen his head up from the ground on the cave floor and looked back and forth a bit before forming his full body. He looked at the group that was around him, an assortment of odd creatures that decided to join them and he makes his way over to a table where he waits for something to happen, as something always does with "her" group.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:33 am
(Before i make an openimg post where is the 'good' team at currently? Like are they together already and all that.)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:18 pm
{In order to give us more to do, they aren't all sharing a party yet - but may or may not know each other at the given moment.}

---

The hustle and bustle of a city made the homesick Briar feel at home, but its strange and unusual citizens were an easy reminder that she was more alone than ever. A strange contradictionary state to be in, but the world is strange and contradictory anyway. The red-haired lass, dressed as finely as a traveller could hope to be, was making way for the nearest tavern - a cheap and bawdy place that seemed unsuitable for one so elegantly dressed at first glance. As one not native to this world, she could not afford to sit idly by and just enjoy the sights for long. There was plenty of work that needed to be done, plenty of gold just waiting to fill her empty pockets. She could only hope that someone would be willing to hire her. (Or at the very least, someone that wasn't a dung shoveler or a "fish-merchant" in the red light district.)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:26 pm
Kasumi, who was alternately trying to con a sweet little elf out of her money and seduce a blue-haired human woman, noticed the new girl immediately. She didn't look like the place's usual fare, much too nice, and thus she abandoned her quest for cash (although she made sure to kiss both women firmly before she left them) and made her way over to Briar. "You look way too good to be in a dump like this," said the woman wearing a finely-crafted magically-woven cloak, a gift from a witch she'd done particularly well with in bed.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:39 pm
"Looks can decieve." Briar easilly replied, her words matched with a playful chuckle. "Thank you, though. It's good to hear that I don't look like I just came from that filthy forest."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:00 pm
Dressed in nothing but commoners clothing a single human sat at the taverns bar. In his hand a mug of mead was gripped tightly tho by now it was half empty. To the side of him five other now dried mugs lay up. A normal morning drink for Uriel and in no way comparing with the strength of dwarvish ale. Hearing the sound of the door parting the man, mug still in hand looked over it's rim at the new patron within its walls. Who she was he did not know nor currently care much to know as the last few pints passed his lips. Setting the mug down the man wiped the left over foam from his mouth. The sword and blade on his back jiggling with the movement and letting off a metallic chime. All the while his eyes kept on the new patron who was it seemed already catching the attention of some questionable folks.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:29 pm
A white fox peers down at the crowded streets below it's perch on a shop roof, it's nine tails lazily waving as it observes, not for the first time, that people rarely look up. Yawning, it moves towards the back of the building and jumps down to the deserted alley there, a young, white haired teen walking out into the street moments later.

Falinn glances up from the map she was examining as Ecirp sits next to her, though her attention quickly returns to the map. An ear swivels towards the entrance of the cave as one of the sentries returns from his watch. She grimaces slightly as his entrance adds to the stench of the place, most of her current group not being the most hygienic of creatures. "There's a village not far from here and we're running low on supplies.", she murmurs, just loud enough for Ecirp to hear her.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

XXXXXYuzuyu walked slowly and delicately through the forest, her long hair trailed behind with the slightest of movement. Though her hair was soft and silky, the color had begun to drain from it's roots from some strands, leaving little blacks. At first glance, she would easily be mistaken for an elderly women. However, as one would get closer, they would notice the face was young.
XXXXXShe paused and sighed before leaning against the trunk of a tree. Her pale complexion, paired with her clothes of white, stood out against the darkness of the bark. Her head rested against the back of her hand. Leaving the village had been a difficult thing to do, but she could no longer stand it. Those dreadful beings. Selfish. Uncaring. It would be time for her as well to be selfish, uncaring. She had taken enough.

XMiichi

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:05 pm
Kasumi chuckled quietly. "Okay, now that we've flirted a bit, let's skip to the part where you either bend me over the table and do things I swear I've only done once or you offer me some job you don't have the money for and then I let you pay me by bending me over the table to do things I may have done more than once, maybe like four times." She squeezed Briar's arm. "Or at least something. Have you had some sketchy lovers? I can clear anything up. Please. Seriously, I just need something exciting to happen." Her tone remained mildly playful but mostly pleading. While having sex with anyone who would accept her was pretty fun, it got boring after a while. And she was supposed to be looking for adventure. "I'm, like, a great healer, if you want to go on an adventure. I'm also a fantastic lover if you want to go on a different kind of adventure." She knew she should stop the propositions at some point, but it was habitual.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff