Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Twelve Signs: Medieval Zodiac RP (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShizukathePudu

Mind-boggling Shade

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:42 pm
Alurarana stood near the edge of Gola, checking her map to see if she was headed to the right place. After standing there for several minutes, she put the map away, put the hood of her cloak over her head, and started to head into the city. She would then try to find an inn or a tavern to at least sit down and eat.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:46 pm
"Come on Free, if you can't catch me how can you expect to be able to keep me alive?" Leon teased the swordsman as he ran through the woods on the outskirts of town, the man was slicing through trees left and right in an attempt to keep Leon from leaving the capitol.

"My Lord, why do you persist in testing me like this?" Dustin asked, his annoyance with the Prince's antics showing as he cleaved through another tree. Where the hell was Xavier? The man was supposed to have returned as soon as he finished his rounds to help Dustin. I swear that boy has a particular Princess on his mind again. Dustin thought as he slashed his way through the forest.

Jace came out of the woods and found himself in unfamiliar territory yet again, or maybe it was familiar? Jace was terrible with directions. He noticed a woman on a horse and decided to see if she knew where he was. "Excuse me ma'am?" Jace called to the woman, and decided to wait and see if she heard him before he picked up his pace, the chances were low, but one never knew.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:54 pm
“Playing with fire is bad for those who burn themselves.”

Alessandra blinks and turns to look curiously at the man who had called out. "Uh, yes? Can I help you?"

“For the rest of us, it is a very great pleasure.”
-Anonymous

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:36 pm
"Ah yes, sorry to bug you like this, but I am completely lost, happen to know where the nearest town or whatever goes for civilization around here is?" Jace asked sheepishly, from his demeanor, no one would really guess him to be a trained killer, which was good for him, the less people suspected, the better he was at his job. He had to admit though, the woman in front of him was very pretty, his mind began to wonder if she was any good with a sword, or hell any sort of weapon or combat aspect.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:50 pm
A servant carrying a tray in each hand carefully ascended the winding staircase, counterclockwise of course, up to the Princess's tower chamber. Upon reaching the top, the servant set one tray a few feet from Kyo. "Breakfast for you and milady Arlyn, sir knight," he said, respectfully bobbing his head.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:20 pm
Xavier woke up after a few minutes he yawned and streched "Better get back before Free cuts me a new one" he thought to himself but in the distance he could hear laughter and a slicing of the sword "That wasnt hard" he said as he walked through the woods. After a few minutes he found Leon and Free chasing after him. "Still cant catch him huh Free" he said as he walked through the dense forest.  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:23 pm
"Shut up and do you job already, we can't let him get out any further!" Free yelled at Xavier, he swore it took every ounce of self control not to slice the two punks in half.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:57 pm
Xavier rolled his eyes with a smirk than disappeared into the woods after Leon. He climbed up in the trees and started to follow Leon. He has Caught Leon countless times and it actually helps Leon with his fighting skills and the same for Xavier. "Lets see if he has improved" he said as he jumped from the tree without making a sound as he held onto his sword about to unsheathe to strike.  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:09 pm
“Playing with fire is bad for those who burn themselves.”

"Nearest village..."Alessandra mumbles, recalling the map in her mind, "I think there's a small town about half a day north from here. After that, it's Gola which is about four days if you're traveling slow."

“For the rest of us, it is a very great pleasure.”
-Anonymous

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:18 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Standing up slowly Kyo nodded as he reached a hand out to grab the tray for the princess. "I will take it in to her" Kyo said as he opened the door up leaving his own food outside for the time. "Your highness" Kyo said giving a small bow as he moved the food onto a table by the doorway. "It would be beneficial for you to consume some food should you want to continue with your nightly outings" Kyo told her chuckling a bit as he lifted up standing in the doorway as he looked at her.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:20 pm
((Wait Snow, where are you? Are you in a capitol or just a random village?))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:44 pm
Arlyn looked away from her window as the knight entered. At Kyo's comment, a light blush of color touched her cheeks. She had known that he knew about her escaping the tower when night came, but his mentioning it still embarrassed her. "Thank you, sir knight," she said quietly, waiting for him to close the door again before she would move toward her meal.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:59 pm
Drifting along, Talia hadn't noticed that the boat moved faster than normal. She was oblivious to her powers, but she did notice some strange things going on whenever she was near water. With the sea aiding her, she reached Gola's port a lot quicker than the average small fishing boat. Once she got out onto land she took in everything, glad to experience something besides the little islands she was on.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:15 pm
Leon knew what was going to happen next and sidestepped Xavier's attack. "So many times of the same thing gets old dude." Leon teased and took off running, making sure to dodge the attacks from Free as well. Today was the day, he was finally going to meet that Princess, even if it caused an international incident and freaked tons of people out.

"That close huh? I didn't realize I was near Gola." Jace said thoughtfully and decided he had found his next destination. "Thank you, it was nice meeting you." Jace said happily and started north.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers