Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Our Secret Base
New Meet and Greet. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Izua

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:58 pm
Ai. I'm Izzy. I'm 18(almost 19, woo)and I love to roleplay. I can't get on every single day, and there will be times when I will go inactive for a week at best. Otherwise I'm a loyal roleplayer. Also, I am single and I am in fact a lesbian.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:56 pm
User Image
Hello there beautiful people.
I go by my alias Sally Serenity, I have reasons but I have no problem with showing you all what I look like. c:
I'm 21 years young, I'm a hairstylist, and I have recently come back to gaia after a six month hiatus because work was killing me. But now I'm back and as long as I have active roleplays going I'll still be here.
That is why I come to gaia, because of the roleplays, I find it fun.
So~
With that being said, if any of you lovely ladies would like to roleplay I'm here~~
Oh~ And I'm a lesbian, so let's have fun!!
Mwah~ emotion_bigheart  

SallySerenity

Demonic Sex Symbol

Pixy Muffin

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:17 pm
User Image

Hello there~ I'm Summer, umm I'm 21. >< I like anime and video games oh and roleplaying really hahah xD going to school to be a paramedic although really enjoying this new job as a dominos Delivery Girl. hahah make damn good tips x3 but anyway yeah...ummm Hi c: and oh yeah that's me ^^ i'd love to meet new people...hopefully ._.; i'm horribly awkward and a little bit out in left field...who am I kidding...I'm not even on the field I'm so out there haha anyway Hi! *waves*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:32 am
User Image

I'm Lana.
I run through fields, weave flowers in my hair and still play pretend at 22.
I watch an awful lot of Sailor Moon.
My landlord won't let me have a cat so I have about a dozen virtual pets on my iPad (lonely alert).
I drink all my booze though a straw because ******** sobriety.
Fallout 3 still hasn't gotten old to me.
I know more about Game of Thrones / A Song of Ice and Fire than you ever will.
I'm in the process of writing a book because if that idiot Stephanie Meyer can get her shitty Twilight books published, a drunk like me can crank something out that's just as good. I can't tell you the plot because it's golden as ******** and gonna make me rich. fwaaaaa~
The best way to get on my good side is to say you like Pink Floyd- but if you come at me with some s**t like "omg I love the Wall" I'll know you're full of crap and just trying to impress. Don't give me that "Dark Side of the Moon" s**t, either. I'm not a 12 year-old shopping for crappy T-shirts at wal-mart. I'm a wannabe Manson follower with a mouthful of acid. "The Wall", my a**.

Oh. Oh.
Buy art from me. I'm broke as s**t.
Love youuuuuuuuu.
; u ;

User Image

420blazeit fgts
lololololol

- Child of Cirra -

Tipsy Conversationalist

radMisfit

High-functioning Genius

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:29 pm
ayeeee might as well jump on the band wagon eh?
I'm Morgan, 15, and super freaking lazy. I have a rather large obsession with Homestuck and the pastel goth style. I also cosplay when I have time outside of school and color guard. I don't ropeplay that much, I'm just like "lol i'm too noob-y for this." so yeah. I'm also half a lesbian.
User Image Oh look its me.  
Our Secret Base

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces