Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The hated one (Remake and reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Runway Frequent Contestant 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:52 pm

Vincent Hammond

Courtney blushed but said "Sure. Since we are neighbors now I don't think my parents will mind." She then smiled at him not wanting him to be alone. Her tail began to wag as she sat there with him. It was a sign that she was happy with him and wanted to be with him.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:07 am

Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Edward smiled rubbing the back of his head. "so. . . . What do you want to do?" he asked taking a sip of his drink.

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:23 pm

Vincent Hammond
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Edward smiled rubbing the back of his head. "so. . . . What do you want to do?" he asked taking a sip of his drink.

Courtney giggled and said "Anything you want to do. I may not look it but I'm a bit of a tom boy." She then took a sip of her drink and smiled at him
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:21 pm

Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Courtney giggled and said "Anything you want to do. I may not look it but I'm a bit of a tom boy." She then took a sip of her drink and smiled at him

"hmmm. . . . I don't really have much here to do. Do you wanna go out for dinner?" he asked blushing as he fiddled with his thumbs.

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:49 pm

Vincent Hammond

"Sure..." Courtney said and smiled as she blushed looking down with a happy smile on her face.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:08 pm

Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

"Sure..." Courtney said and smiled as she blushed looking down with a happy smile on her face.

"ok. I know a fun place thats owned by one of my fathers friends." he said holding her hand and started leading her to the place.

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:09 pm

Vincent Hammond

Courtney giggled and walked with him to the place he was talking about. Once there she smiled and said "You know I've heard of this place but I've never been here." She then went in with him seeing some people from their school but didn't care. SHe then sat with him at a table and was glad to be his friend.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:29 pm

Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Courtney giggled and walked with him to the place he was talking about. Once there she smiled and said "You know I've heard of this place but I've never been here." She then went in with him seeing some people from their school but didn't care. SHe then sat with him at a table and was glad to be his friend.

Edward smiled as he waved hi to the owner. "well i come here everyday afterschool because usually no one from our school comes here." he said as he looked at the group that was there.

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:39 pm

Vincent Hammond

"Well don't worry. If any of them give you a hard time, just give me a call and I'll come running." She said and smiled at him, not wanting him to feel alone anymore.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:25 pm

Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

"Well don't worry. If any of them give you a hard time, just give me a call and I'll come running." She said and smiled at him, not wanting him to feel alone anymore.

"well if you don't mind why are you suddenly doing this stuff." he asked curiously.

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:03 pm

Vincent Hammond

"Because I hate seeing a fellow demon getting picked on just because of what he is and looks like. It's not right to me. I know we just met but I feel as if I've seen you before. It's strange really since we never made any contact before this." She said blushing somewhat. Her tail then wrapped around her leg and wagged a little bit wondering what he would say.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:25 pm

Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

"Because I hate seeing a fellow demon getting picked on just because of what he is and looks like. It's not right to me. I know we just met but I feel as if I've seen you before. It's strange really since we never made any contact before this." She said blushing somewhat. Her tail then wrapped around her leg and wagged a little bit wondering what he would say.

"hmmm. . . . I see so. . . . Have you had a weird dream of a town on fire and running towards a person that you can't fully see?" he asked looking sternly at her.

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:26 pm

Vincent Hammond

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:31 pm

Vincent Hammond
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

"hmmm. . . . I see so. . . . Have you had a weird dream of a town on fire and running towards a person that you can't fully see?" he asked looking sternly at her.

"Actually....I have." She said and said "It scares me to think about it." She then shivered as she put her ears back from his stare and from the dream.

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:46 pm

Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

"Actually....I have." She said and said "It scares me to think about it." She then shivered as she put her ears back from his stare and from the dream.

he felt shocked hearing her say that. "by any chance in that dream were you wearing a pure white dress with a white tail?" he asked seeing if she knew more to the dream.
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff