Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 5:00 pm
° o . O . o ° User Image ° o . O . o °
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

...True my innocence and song...

Meiko got hit by his attack into unconscious, Articuno and Miku look at their friend in horror, "Meiko-chan!" "Meiko!" they cried out and watch Kyle and Talos, until Miku notice she's going to get hit, but she heard a Vocaloid member who sang English, Japanese, Chinese, and Korean, "Beautiful Sniper," said a girl, causing a bullet like pink digital hit Talos, then pull Miku away. Articuno sees her in surprise, " IA, what are you doing here?" she ask her as she thought she's busy working on radio network. IA held a pink digital sniper and Miku, "Meiko paged everyone about this, I figured it's that lunatic trying to murder Miku," she said with a frown, yet defend Miku. Articuno understand this.

...True my heart and love...

laffett
Fiendish Az

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 8:17 pm
                                          User ImageThe Unbounded ۩⊰ TALOS ⊱۩
                                          ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
                                          [Mood:Somewhat sore]______[Affiliation:Neutral]______[Location:Nearing Miku]

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

MikuHinata1

Laffett

Quote:

Quote:

▂▃▅▆█OOC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

◤╔══════════════╗◥

Talos resumed walking towards them after they avoided commenting on his insults like he thought they would before be hit square in the forehead by IA's digital bullet causing his head to jolt back a little from the impact that the bullet came from the rifle stopping in his tracks momentarily."Ow..."He slowly said as he pulled his head forward and make it resume back to it's normal position while smoke simultaneously drifted off the area of impact on his head before disappearing, Once the smoke cleared it showed that he beared no physical damage from the attack but did feel the pain it transfered onto his body causing his eyes to drift towards IA with a mischievous smile after she talked that Meiko notified her friend about his attentions."Is that so..I guess we both had the same idea then."Talos said for some reason, Was he mentioning that he might have notified other people who bore the same ill treatment towards the Deity's as Talos to come here? Or was it something else entirely. But before one could properly think about the subject Talos suddenly grabbed a pebble and flicked it towards the muzzle of IA's Sniper rifle to jam it as he simultaneously dashed towards Miku his hand wrapped in a cloak of wind that could be visibly seen as and miniature Aeroga before thrusting his wind covered hand towards Miku which would manifest a giant lance of compressed wind towards her with the intention to impale her through the chest.
◣╚══════════════╝◢

Fiendish Az

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

laffett

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 2:17 am
MikuHinata1
Fiendish Az

Kyles Tikenen. King of the North.

User Image

"Continue if you must but I will not enjoy you killing yourself against my blade."

The moment any of the magically based attacks came within range they seemed to just vanish, even the flushing air couldn't come close to him as Rouden cheered with glee whispering to Kyles
"His magic is far weaker than his body in relation to me. Be careful though hes a fast bugger, but no worries on his offensive, even if I was not here I doubt he could kill you."
Kyles nodded as the ice he put within the ground formed up around the Volcaloids, if he attacked ONLY his physical strength would come through, they were at the moment for all intensive purposes magic proof. Which sprung the second part of his attack. With speed to match his blade came down. If Talos did not pull back his hand would just barely touch Miku before he lost it just above the elbow. The magic lance would simply vanish in a poof at Rouden's defenses that she tossed up to Miku and the others.

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 1:30 pm
° o . O . o ° User Image ° o . O . o °
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

...True my innocence and song...

IA and Articuno look at this in horror, "Miku! "Miku!" they cried out. Miku only just dodge, but it only cost her one twin tail to cut off completely, she looks like sakura version of Black Rock Shooter. Miku was about to use one of her song to blast at him, but out of nowhere, a golden light appear to grab Miku, then a female hand grab Miku's upper arm before she pull her through the portal, then disappear.
IA look dumbstruck, "What was that?" she ask Articuno. Articuno turn her focus on Talos with a glare, "I have no clue, but if that's one of Fairy Tail, she will be appreciate his or her help."

...True my heart and love...

laffett
Fiendish Az

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Fiendish Az

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 7:35 pm
                                          [Mood:In a good mood]______[Affiliation:Neutral]______[Location:In the air above them]

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

MikuHinata1

laffett

Quote:

Quote:

▂▃▅▆█OOC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
{1}: Basicly a portal.
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

◤╔══════════════╗◥

Once again time seemed to have slown down for him in the spur of the moment, Kyles attempts of getting in his way was rather starting to become more of an annoyance more than a threat as he was able to still cut one of Miku's pigtails before she disappeared and his spear of wind went away under the influence of Rouden's tampering which didn't change the point of view he had on the duo. With a seemingly instantaneous blur he knocked Rouden out of his way with a casual swat knocking it to Kyles right side as he moved his hand towards Kyles exposed chest with his hand ready to flick him which he did, This would result in him being sent flying by the flick, It didn't possess any damage of course as he decreased that factor from the flick to amplify the knockback greatly, So much so it would launch Kyle's and Rouden clear off Mt.Fuji thirty seven meters away from Talos. After he had done this his attention went to Articuno and IA not surprised that Miku teleported away, But there was fatal flaw in that escape plan..She left Miku's friends behind, Something which caused him to smile as he said."Well i expected something as cheap as that.."Talos began saying as he started to walk towards the trio as he continued."But she was good bait."He said which poked at his statement earlier when he had the same idea. Before they could do anything it was already too late as his body flickered briefly and vanished as teleported away behind them fiveteen feet in the air with his hands outstretched the moment a spacial distortion was created* in front of Talos as Fūjin and Raijin appeared coming out of the portal
User Image
with some of the most hateful expression they could muster likely angry about Omoikane being killed."Welcome to the party."He said as he jabbed his hand towards Fūjin and Raijin but was only able to stab it into Fūjin whose body became lifeless when his arm impaled through the back of Fūjin his and through his forhead, It didn't end there as the body gave a muscle spasm when the body began to be drained of color turing the once bright emerald green Deity into a grayish and absolutely lifeless corpse. Raijin who manage to be quicker than the deceased brother managed to transform himself into a lighting bolt and escape the kill blow that he could have received just like his brother did causing him to yell out Talos's name in rage.
"TALOS!!!!!"Raijin screamed out his voice booming like thunder which created a shockwave that could be felt like a large explosion as he was about to release a barrage of lighting on him before suddenly realizing what would happen if he did causing to mutter."No.."He said with a widen expression before Talos suddenly was in front of him with his hand slowly crushing the Deity's skull."Can't do a thing with Konohanasakuya-hime's current condition can you?"He said smiling talking about Mt.Fuji below them or at least the Deity residing in the mountain residing below them as Raijin was letting out a noiseless scream from the pressure that was being applied to his skull as it seemed he couldn't talk anymore."Oh? So no witty comment or nothing? Shame, I was looking forward to mocking you further but it seemed like one good grab and it's Game Over it seems.."He said as he looked back at the group below him and moved Raijin in front of them only to immediately tear the upper torso of clean off of his lower body detaching the two parts easily with a sadistic and joyous grin as like with Fūjin his body lost it's color and became lifeless.

◣╚══════════════╝◢

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 2:47 am
MikuHinata1
Fiendish Az

Kyles Tikenen. King of the North.

User Image

"Continue if you must but I will not enjoy you killing yourself against my blade."

The very second flesh that did not belong to Kyles touched Rouden it flash froze to 0 degrees Kelvin and quickly Rouden ate up all the magic coming in happily boosting her own power.
"If he stays in this close proximity with so much magic I can eat away his physical strength too... you will be fine. He is not nearly as smart as I thought... far to confident in his abilities...This will be one of your easiest victories..."
"Well duh.... its like he cant even comprehend what is going on... cant he tell you eat his power?"
He shrugged and simply stared at Talos while what would have been his extremely powerful flick would turn into strength that would barely even manage to lift his own hand.
"...Have you not noticed boy... Rouden eats magic... especially magic like yours...Had it been physical ONLY... you might have had a chance...but this is boring... and the girl is safely gone. Rouden... eat the portal would you."
the axe glowed gently and every last magical trace of where the portal used to be vanished to a point that even a portal master would not be able to open it again.
"... we are leaving...you disappoint me boy... but hey... try again some other time... maybe a thousand years later you might be able to learn something valid to use against me...Feel free to keep after Rouden... but hell even without me she could kill you in an instant...you have a good life silly little child."
He chuckled calmly as the ice on the ground kicked up his old robes and tossed them into his waiting arms. and like that he walked away bored and disappointed.
"Why didnt you kill him? come on he ruined our sake time... and he was total jerk"
"Oh shut up... at this point it would be like beating a child... a slow child...even without you there to eat his magic... he still is so much less than me...lets just go somewhere where the people are less... petty..."
he sighed and continued down the mountain.

~~exits~~  

laffett

Aged Genius

Fiendish Az

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 8:26 am
                                          [Mood:Good mood]______[Affiliation:Neutral]______[Location:Mt.Fuji:Summit]

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

▂▃▅▆█OOC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

◤╔══════════════╗◥

Talos watched in amusement as Kyles and his sharp partner began taunting him with insults, All of which were ineffective towards him as he countered quite easily."Huff and Puff all you like, But those are the words of a sore loser."He said with a laugh as the duo left."But i wonder.."Talos started to say as he began descending down to to the summit of Mt.Fuji with his hand still crushing the dead corpse's skull."I believe the statement would have been more suited for them, After all.."He continued as he feet touched the ground and stared at Articuno and her friends."Who in their right mind would just leave a couple of ladies to fend off against a homicidal Deity killing maniac?"He said as he started to slander Kyles actions causing him to laugh and continued."Well whatever, The past is the past so lets get the show rolling again shall we."He said not caring that Duo took away the portal, He already learned her location with a little pondering, But he decided he wasn't going to approach her this time, the reason why was evident within his smile."I wonder how loud it would take until Miku can hear your screams?"He questioned coldly as he snapped his fingers which would cause the Nitrogen in the air around them to create an explosion under their feet trying to hurt them with it.
◣╚══════════════╝◢

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 6:47 pm
User Image

Articuno

Articuno and IA glare at Talos angrily as they scream from explosion, Articuno can sense the evil slowly arising, "You are making big mistake, and do you have any idea the damage you caused for murdering the gods?" she threatening him very low. IA remove the stone out of the digital sniper and aim at Talos, yet notice three dead gods disappeared to the sky, knowing what will happen to dead gods, then look at Talos as she rise up, "Gods may be busy on their own business, but at least they cared about human and demon race. Miku once told all of us, and we discovered the mortals defeated the original Olympian Gods because of their darkness and corruption. Mortal became gods to protect the Realms, yet we discovered we lost two Heroes of the Realm, and they haven't decide on third chosen Hero," she said with a frown. She and her friends have shown faith on Miku's gracefulness and her cheerful attitude. Articuno grip her icy large sword, "When we need gods, they lead us a strength and courage."

Fiendish Az

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Fiendish Az

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 5:12 pm
                                          [Mood biggrin isappointed]______[Affiliation:Neutral]______[Location:Mt.Fuji:Summit]

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

▂▃▅▆█OOC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
@MikuHinata1:Not sure if Mitsuki counts as a Deity though, Sorry sweatdrop
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

◤╔══════════════╗◥

Talos laughed at Articuno when she wondered if he knew what he was doing by killing the Gods as he replied back to her smirking as lighting began to cackle around his body."Oh i have full knowledge of what would happen, Why do you think i'm doing it!"He said loudly causing the air to shudder as Articuno would then feel the evil slowly retreat, However that was suppose to be impossible since Fūjin and Raijin were killed by him making it rather confusing why it retreated, maybe it had something to do with him killing them. Talos's attention was pulled when IA began talking about the gods and how they cared about Humans causing him to give an immediate glare towards her.Enough with your nonsense, If what you say was true then where were they when they were stuck by natural disaster? Where were they when they suffered financial income? Where were they when their houses burned down or when their lost their loved ones..Where they even there to comfort them?"He said asking a rhetorical question as he shook his head before continuing."No they didn't."He said coldly towards them, But his attention wasn't just towards the trio, It was also aimed towards the Humans who began muttering to themselves on the topic of his words causing their belief to waver."They weren't even there when Mab fought against your friends."He added with shrug and a smirk on plaster on his mouth."How idiotic, How can a mortal stand without their own two feet then?"He pointed out to prove another point and sighed."Oh how blissful it must be to be so arrogant towards the Real Truth."
◣╚══════════════╝◢

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 6:28 pm
User Image

Articuno

Articuno and IA still glare at him and about to say anything, but Meiko quickly appear and punch his face in anger with her full force, "Your wrong..." she said very low, then repeated saying "your wrong" like five times as she raise her voice. Articuno and IA widen their eyes to see her. Meiko's body fully healed, thanks to Vocaloids late master's experiment on idols. She look at him, "So what if they don't appear or show up to people! Those new Olympian God such as Miku, they use to be mortal and have no choice, but to destroy Original Olympian! That doesn't change the fact they have to appear t save people all the time, they always look out for everyone's safety and keeping the Realm in balance," she shouts at him, until they hear a hysterical laugh as three girls turn their head to find Asura flying above the Cherry Blossom. He look at Talos with a smirk, "I would have listen to those women's warning, that little icy bird is right. Thanks to you for murdering the gods of this realm, I steal their immortal souls and sealed them where no one will ever reach them, this realm begin to slightly losing light. Gods only exist to keep the realms in balance. Now, where is that goddess?" he explains to them with a insane smirk. Articuno widen her ruby red eyes to hear this, "Azura! I won't even tell you where Miku-chan is, if I know where she's taken," she demand him and refuse to tell him where she is, he only just smirk in response, "How about you shall test to see what will happen when great evil regain their power?"

Fiendish Az
No, she's born as half human and half demon, yet reincarnated as Celestial Brush Goddess, and bless by both Japanese and Celestial Brush Gods ever since her birth and childhood life

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Fiendish Az

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 2:28 pm
                                          [Mood:Calmer]______[Affiliation:Neutral]______[Location:In the air near the sakura tree]

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

▂▃▅▆█OOC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
@MikuHinata1: I see.. Well thank you for telling me.
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

◤╔══════════════╗◥

Talos didn't react much towards Meiko's punch of anger as his body didn't budge from the excessive force that was used, That strength was still shown as the ground behind him ruptured with large cracks from the ground causing jagged pieces of the summit to pop out, But the cost likely shattered the bones in fist upon impact, But then again he didn't know how the Law of Causality would affect her punch, he could always check but that would ruin the fun in it all, So instead he grabbed her wrist tight enough so she couldn't escape so effortlessly and moved her arm out of his face revealing it to be uninjured, Even his glasses were fine. His sea blue eyes glared right into her as she tried to make Miku seem useful which caused his smirk to drop as he spoke in a cold tone."If that's the case then where was she when Mab started to attack in Magnolia?"Talos said asking a rhetorical question as he let go of Meiko's wrist only to grab ahold of her face tightly gripping it before continuing."Ah yes, That's right! She was here HAVING HER PICTURE TAKEN!!!"He said shouting with enough force to create seismic wave of energy that enough force to nearly start an earthquake and almost caused the volcano underneath their feet to rupture, But due to Talos restraining his voice they were able to avoid such an outcome, But none the less it still caused the ground underneath them to stir a little nearly being tempted to do so. Talos had enough of the girl annoyance and would whip her to the ground, Should the throw be successful it would result in Meiko to sink into the ground nearly entering Mt.Fuji. But regardless of what would happen his attention would be pulled by Asura's hysterical laugh who began to confidently say that he used him to put the souls into somewhere that no one could reach them making him highly tempted to break that confidence but decided to toss it as he spoke to him."I care little of the trash the spews out of those who worship Deities."He spoke harshly towards Asura as he continued."I could honestly care less with what you do with them, For all i care you're just picking up the trash and throwing it away, After all.. I made it impossible for them to be reincarnated."He said hinting that he prevented them from getting the chance of being reincarnated, Probably something that had to do his mention of a Game Over. Talos then turned his back towards Articuno and the others not seeing them as a threat."Yes balance, That thing you Deity's labeled as Light and Dark.."Talos started to say as his voice began to soften as he shook his head at the topic of Light and Darkness."It seems none of you can understand that they are the same thing.."He said with a chuckle before his expression returned to calm neutral state like before."But whatever, If that's what you want to call it then i'll play along for now, But on with the topic of Light and Dark..What leads you to believe that i'm only going after the Light?"Talos said as he was suddenly standing in front of Asura standing on air as if it was an invisible platform, there was no indication that he moved almost as if he just teleported himself within the next frame. His right arm was in a ready stance as if it was going to swipe his arm at him which did causing to visually appear as if it flickered as Asura would have a tenth of a second to react to his sudden assault as this would have resulted in him cleaving Asura's entire upper body clean off should he not react. If Asura happened to use his black blood to try to shield himself from the attack, It would result in him being tossed towards the direction of the summit much like a baseball being struck by a bat in full swing.
◣╚══════════════╝◢

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 7:37 pm
User Image

Articuno

"Meiko-chan!" "Meiko!" they called out their friend, who just struck against Mt. Fuji. Asura stay still without any reaction by Talos sudden appearance. When he's about to hit by upper body, he activate his Soul Shield as it backfires, thanks to slight tilt of balance in Japan, showing his power is too strong. He smirk about this, "You call this attack, despite how I hate human, but father told me human have life cycle before I became Kishin, it's his responsible to take people's life. So, why not my father and my little brother," he taunt him, then he mention his relatives, Shinigami and Death the Kid.
"So it was you, who slain the gods in this world," said a top genius graduate student and professor of Shibusen, Asura turn his head to find Franken Stein with Spirit Albarn's Death Scythe Form. He looks at Asura, then focus on Talos. Articuno recognize this person as she widen her ruby eyes, "Professor Stein, how did you get here and how did you know him?" she ask him, IA remember Vocaloids Concert in Death City and Miku was having a lovely chat with Shinigami. Stein still focus on Talos with a glare, "Miku warned all of us about dangerous new threat that will slain all gods. Shinigami-sama sent me and senpai to hunt this insane down, I can sense his soul slowly becoming Kishin Egg for commit the crime to murder the gods and possible lead to Kishin like Asura. He feared he and Kid will be next, leaving all Death City collapse and every living being impossible to die," he reply to her and reason he appear, he can read Talos Soul by his Soul Perception. Spirit reflect to look at Talos, "Careful Stein, we also need to keep an eye on Kishin. We can't let him escape," he alert his meister. Asura fly back, "I couldn't care less about father's sending pest to hunt me down," he told them with his hands shrugging, keeping his shield going. Stein gave Articuno a semi large mirror, "Shinigami-sama is on, show his face to his son," he instruct her, while he and Spirit focus on Talos. Articuno turn the mirror, Shinigami glare at his first fragment son, "Long time no see Asura, you only just after Miku's immortal soul. However, I'm deeply upset that murderer will murder all of gods. Committing the crime for murdering gods are the most dangerous Kishin Eggs will do to any human being turning insane for whatever reason," he greet his son and face Talos, not forgiving him for try to murder his new godly friend. Stein look at Talos as he grip his death scythe form Spirit, "So I suggest you stay still and let us collect your soul before you will create the whole world unbalance between life and death. I can tell this realm is in trouble without three gods around."

Fiendish Az
I hate to say this, but if you kill gods in Japan, the realm will be unbalance, which is why Asura is strong. He didn't use Talos, he just notice unbalance in Japan, which is why he appear

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Fiendish Az

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 3:55 pm
User Image
                                          The Unbounded ‹⊰ TALOS ⊱›

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
                                          ++++++++++++++++++What's Going On?

With: Meiko, Articuno, IA, Asura, Frankenstein, Albarn, Lord Death.
                                          Condition: Stable.
                                          Energy Output Level: 7%
                                          ++++++++++++++++++++Who Am I?
                                          Profile: Link.
                                          True Form:Inactive.
                                          Threat Level:Incalculable.
                                          Allegiance:None.
                                          +++++++++++++++++++Miscellaneous
                                          Out..Of..Care:Alright, Thank you for telling me this, Also sorry for the wait. As you can see i was a tad busy making this sweatdrop
                                          Notice:None.
                                          Active Theme:Reject My Strength
                                          List of Theme's:

Quotes:

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

███████████████████████████████████████████████

Talos didn't seem to react much when his attack seemed to have been reflected when Asura used his Soul Shield to protect himself from the attack and taunted him for it."Hm.."Talos hummed to himself as he pulled his arm back as if he was going to strike the shield once again to wipe the cocky grin clean off his face with his fist but stopped when he mentioned his family members causing to smile and decided to threaten his family to see how he would react to it as he lowered his arm and floated away from him."Ah yes i nearly forgot about those two..I'm going to have wonderful time taking care of your little brother after dealing with you."He said with a smirk as he then started to hear a voice being directed towards him causing him to glance towards Frankenstein and Albarn glaring at him causing him to smirk even more as he spoke to him."Please tell me you're not going to try and fight me are you?"He asked surprisingly showing a sympathetic glance towards the professor. But the expression quickly changed to a glare when he started to refer to him as a Kishin as he said to him."Don't downgrade me to something like Kishin. I would not like to be insulted like that."Talos responded as Frankenstein would only be able to see a immensly black and large silhouette staring right back at him as he continued to peer at his soul, The silhouette would suddenly amplify its presence to the point where it would knock him out of his soul perception
                                          User Image
                                          , If Frankenstein were try again and peer at his soul, He would onlly be able see if his physical form because he no longer allowed it.He really didn't want them to see his past, It was the main reason he was still holding on after all..He then noticed Lord Death arrive as well causing the situation to became more complex as he stated that he was upset with his actions quickly changing his expression to a near heartbroken look at his words."..Please tell me you're joking..Even you of all beings?"Talos started to say as placed his hand in front of his face depressed by the words that came from Lord Death's surprisingly. But then the air around him suddenly became heavy as he started to speak in a more dangerous and cold tone as Talos pulled his hand off his face and looked at them as his right eyes suddenly changed into that scary looking eye he accidentally shown them back at Magnolia
                                          User Image
                                          "And here i thought you would understand what i plan to achieve with all of this..Without Destruction there cannot be Creation..."He said as his voice alone started to desaturate the colors around him into a darker shade, The electricity the cackled around him also appeared in a darker shade making it appear as pitch dark lightning causing it to radiate the feeling of something dangerous as Talos continued."Get out of my way and let me rid the world of that black sheep you call a son."He said as it didn't seem like he was going to stop even if they asked him to, His mindset was sorely placed on Asura with the intent to kill him like the others.User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 9:37 pm
User Image

Articuno

Stein flinch and turn off his Soul Perception, knowing this this is going to be difficult battle with Spirit. Shinigami just spoken out through the mirror, "I am serious, if you kill me, while my two sons still alive, not awaken the power I have, it's impossible to make whole living to die, unless one of them dies and becoming Death himself," he said to him in anger. Articuno and IA widen their eyes to hear Talos call Death the Kid, "He shouldn't call Kid that," she comment, "Uh huh," IA agrees. Shinigami suddenly use his tone from his 800 years ago, "You swine! No one ever speak with my son like that!" he shouts at Talos. Stein quickly use Soul Resonance with Spirit, "Just like the old time," said Spirit. Stein made an insane expression, "Then I shall dissect you, you slayer," he said before jump up and swing the death scythe at Talos with powerful anti demon wavelength, "Witch-Hunt Slash!" he shouts to cut Talos's upper body, and if it contact it will destroy him.

Fiendish Az
It's alright, I thought it will help if any good gods were killed, the realm will be unbalance by darkness

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Fiendish Az

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 10:58 pm
User Image
                                          The Unbounded ‹⊰ TALOS ⊱›

++++++++++++++++++What's Going On?

With: Meiko, Articuno, IA, Asura, Frankenstein, Albarn, Lord Death.
                                          Condition: Stable.
                                          Energy Output Level: 7%
                                          ++++++++++++++++++++Who Am I?
                                          Profile: Link
                                          True Form:Inactive
                                          Threat Level:Incalculable
                                          Allegiance:None
                                          +++++++++++++++++++Miscellaneous
                                          Out..Of..Care:@MikuHinata1:Alright, Also he isn't referring to Kid, He's referring to Asura.
                                          Notice:None
                                          Active Theme:My Quest Of Desire
                                          List of Theme's:
                                          Quotes:

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Talos listened to the Shinigami explaining that he wouldn't be able to kill anyone else causing him to smirk as he said."I am well aware of that, I'm also aware of the loopholes that it contains as well.."He said assuring him he knew how to counter the effect, But he still continued talking as he was still not finished speaking."But i believe i never mentioned any intentions on harming you now did i?"Talos said asking a rhetorical question hinting that he wasn't going to after him."But your son's on the other hand, Well i'm afraid i have to kill both of them."He said announcing his intentions towards everyone before noticing that Lord Death began having a fit when he insulted his son whom he quickly realized Death thought he was mentioning causing to shake his head as he spoke towards Death a tad amused that he got worked up by something like that."Calm down, you're simply embarrassing yourself, I'm talking about your oldest son. And since that's the case you really shouldn't have a problem with killing him now would you?."Talos would say just before he was slashed by Frankenstein, But he would only pass through him as he became intangible for a brief moment as it would appear as if he just slashed an after image of him, Almost as if he just slashed the wind.But it was not as it seemed as the after image would reconnect itself back to normal causing Talos to look down at Frankenstein. It was rather strange though, Why wasn't his left eye match his right? It seemed rather odd that it was only his right eye though."Frankenstein..I'm warning you to back off and get out of my way.."Talos said threatening him for the last time.User Image

Japan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff