Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Bro and sis for Vincent Hammond and I Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Runway Frequent Contestant 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:24 am

Vincent Hammond

"Dude....you know that shapeshifters and Fox people have never gotten along. So why take one into your home. Their nothing but thieves." One friend said and the others agreed. Annabelle heard this and said "I wanna go home." She was upset and wanted the mean kids to go away. She was heartbroken and just wanted to be accepted.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:36 am

Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

"Dude....you know that shapeshifters and Fox people have never gotten along. So why take one into your home. Their nothing but thieves." One friend said and the others agreed. Annabelle heard this and said "I wanna go home." She was upset and wanted the mean kids to go away. She was heartbroken and just wanted to be accepted.

His eyes turned crimson. "Anna go get mom and head home." he said staring at his friends like they were pray.

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:42 am

Vincent Hammond

Annabelle nodded and ran to their mom. She received a hug from her and they went home. Once there she hugged her wolf and cried herself to sleep with her mother hugging her the whole time. "Hey don't look at us like that. You may be the strongest. But I was only telling you facts. She'll never fit in. Just saying." Jake said then left with the others.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:48 am

Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Annabelle nodded and ran to their mom. She received a hug from her and they went home. Once there she hugged her wolf and cried herself to sleep with her mother hugging her the whole time. "Hey don't look at us like that. You may be the strongest. But I was only telling you facts. She'll never fit in. Just saying." Jake said then left with the others.

Mark transformed into a huge black dragon. He shot a fire ball at them flying high in the sky.

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:30 pm

Vincent Hammond

Later around diner time, Anabelle was awake and was sitting in the living room feeling a little bit better than she had. Their mother was making her favorite diner having heard what happened, hoping to cheer her up. Annabelle was watching cartoons but had to wonder why she was different and why people treated her like they did.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:01 pm

Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Later around diner time, Anabelle was awake and was sitting in the living room feeling a little bit better than she had. Their mother was making her favorite diner having heard what happened, hoping to cheer her up. Annabelle was watching cartoons but had to wonder why she was different and why people treated her like they did.

Mark walked into the house with a bloody lip. He went to the kitchen getting something to drink. He let out a sigh. "So how is anna doing?" he glancing at his mom.

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:39 pm

Vincent Hammond

"She's better than she was. But I think she could use her big brother right now." Their mother said and looked at him as she cooked diner. Annabelle then heard mark and peeked into the kitchen to see if it was him.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:37 pm

Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

"She's better than she was. But I think she could use her big brother right now." Their mother said and looked at him as she cooked diner. Annabelle then heard mark and peeked into the kitchen to see if it was him.

Mark looked at their mom and nodded. "alright just let me wash my face. . . I think the last thing she needs to see is my lip bleeding." he said as he used the sink in the kitchen to wash up.

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:48 pm

Vincent Hammond

Their mother noddd and smiled. Annabelle went back into the livingroom and sat on the couch watching her cartoon. She hugged her wolfy and snuggled up with her blanket.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:17 pm

Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Their mother noddd and smiled. Annabelle went back into the livingroom and sat on the couch watching her cartoon. She hugged her wolfy and snuggled up with her blanket.

When mark was done washing he went out to the living room sitting next to anna. "So what are you watching?" he asked not fully sure what to say.

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:41 pm

Vincent Hammond

Annabelle looked at him and said "Cartoons. Though I don't know what it's called." She was being shy but at least she was talking to him. She still felt alone but knew that Mark was trying to get along with her.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:59 am

Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Annabelle looked at him and said "Cartoons. Though I don't know what it's called." She was being shy but at least she was talking to him. She still felt alone but knew that Mark was trying to get along with her.

Mark was thinking what to say or do now. "hey do you wanna play hide and seek?" he asked giving her a kind smile.

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:09 am

Vincent Hammond

Annabelle shook her head and said "No thank you." She then looked at him and hugged him feeling like she was going to cry again but didn't. "Mark why did that guy say that Shapeshifters and Fox people can't get along?" She asked looking up at him not aware of the war that happened between their kinds that happened long ago.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:20 am

Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Annabelle shook her head and said "No thank you." She then looked at him and hugged him feeling like she was going to cry again but didn't. "Mark why did that guy say that Shapeshifters and Fox people can't get along?" She asked looking up at him not aware of the war that happened between their kinds that happened long ago.

Mark hugged her back and let out a little sigh. "go get mom and we'll tell you. . . Ok?"

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:56 am

Vincent Hammond

Annabelle nodded and went to get their mom who came into the room hearing what she had asked. She sighed and said "Sweetie I want you to understand that Fox people and Shapeshifters have never gotten along due to a war that almost made your kind go away forever. Though some of the Shapeshifters do agree with the two races getting along....Most of us don't. But I think your brother will agree that you coming into our lives is the best thing ever." Annabelle looked at them and said "But why did the war start? It's not fair to judge people by what they are. Even I know that."
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff