Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[≈] The Lonely Island : Home of Jack Harren Snipe Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:29 am
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
ѕ н α ∂ σ ω ѕ є є к є rн ú η у ι ѕ т í r
α ɢ є :: 1 1ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂נ σ υ η ι ηк ι r ι ɢ α к υ r є
ηιηנυтsυρυρρєтєєrυкуσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚
r y σ :: 両 2 9 0 0
α c :: 8 6 0 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 6 6 5 / 6 9 0 (+15)
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 2 0 5 / 2 0 5
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αrrσωs :: 15
sєηвση :: 15
sнυrιкєη :: 10
кυηαι :: 05

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

« ℓιѕтєη тσ тнє ωσr∂ѕ уσυ ѕєє ═╬═ уσυ αrє вℓιη∂ тσ ωнαт уσυ нєαr... »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----ρractice made perfect. I had to remember that, no matter how painfully repetitive this was. Breathing slowly, I focused my chakra again.

[Intermediate Training: Meditate 1/4]

-----Holding my hands over my head, I ran through the seals. Bird, boar, dog, dragon, ox, tiger serpent, rat, horse, monkey, hare ram. I repeated this about five times before moving on.

[Intermediate Training: Meditate 2/4]

-----I closed my eyes and began to move my chakra through my body. This time I switched the direction I sent it first. I pushed my chakra down through my legs, right first, and then left before returning it to my core.

[Intermediate Training: Meditate 3/4]

-----I brought it to the upper half of my body and proceeded to send it down my arms, this time one at a time to ensure I could send it anywhere it was needed. I moved to the other arm then returned the chakra to my core. Returning to the core, I let the chakra spread through all my limbs at once. I could feel my pool of chakra deepen.

[Intermediate Training: Meditate 4/4 COMPLETE
Permanent Change:
+ 25 Chakra
+ 25 Stamina]

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
« ...ρєσρℓє αrє ρєσρℓє; ωє ℓιvє ғσr συr σωη ════╬
ℓιvє нσω уσυ тнιηк, ησт вy ωнαт уσυ'vє вєєη тσℓ∂ »

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

Royal Taorito rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:10 am
User Image

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 4 0 / 7 5 0 (+15)
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 2 5 5 / 2 5 5
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----settling into a more comfortable position on my bed, I moved onto the next part. Concentration was key to this one, so I allowed my mind to fall into itself. I focused on the pure energy of chakra and how it flowed throughout my body. I felt it pulsing in my veins, like its own life force.

[Advanced Training: Concentrate 1/3]

-----Part of the exercise was to focus as much chakra into a single point as possible and hold it there. Since I used my hands for most of my chakra, I decided to use them. I moved the flow of my chakra specifically to the tips of my fingers in my left hand, the hand I generally used for my puppet, since right was dominant.

[Advanced Training: Concentrate 2/3]

-----I held the chakra there for an amount of time, though I'm not entirely sure how long. The sheer force of the pure energy made my fingers burn, but I pushed through it for a moment longer before allowing it to flow throughout my body again.

[Advanced Training: Concentrate 3/3 COMPLETE
Permanent Change:
+ 30 Chakra
+ 30 Stamina]

-----The chakra rushing through my body again was shocking but relieving. My veins throbbed with the deepening energy. Thanks to this training I would last much longer in a fight. But I wasn't finished yet.

[Advanced Training: Concentrate 1/3]

-----This time I focused my chakra into my right hand, physically the stronger of the two, but the less used of the two as far as chakra went. I redirected the flow into the tips of my fingers. There I held it in place to see how long it could last.

[Advanced Training: Concentrate 2/3]

-----The burning flared up much faster than with my left hand, and I wasn't able to hold the chakra in place more than a few minutes. I released my chakra again, letting it rush back into the rest of my body. Once more relief flooded through me and with it I felt more empowered.

[Advanced Training: Concentrate 3/3 COMPLETE
Permanent Change:
+ 30 Chakra
+ 30 Stamina]

-----Finished with chakra training for the moment, I laid staring at the ceiling for a while as exhaustion swept over me. My mind was restless but I was so tired. I had to get at least a little sleep before we started up with missions again. Sighing, I rolled onto my side, pulling the blanket over me, including my head, and settled in to sleep. It took all of a few seconds for my exhaustion to take over and my mind sunk into darkness.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:37 pm
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx
xxRank :: Jounin // Village :: Kirigakure no Satoxxxx

User Image
Chakra Pool: 925/925______AC: 13,550
Stamina Pool: 415/415______Ryo: 3700

The morning came early for Jack, who had slept only barely the night before. In all honesty, sleeping had become difficult for him since the day Shadow had been hurt by his Genjutsu, though he had hid it well. He remembered delving into the mysteries of the world, into the occult and into hidden mysteries for a way to help his young protégé. Sighing at the long list of thoughts floating through his mind, Jack remembered that one of his goals, one of the mysteries he had long ago found to be true, required more chakra and stamina to use properly. Well, just in case he ever got his hands on it, he would need to get to work maxing out those particular aspects of his spirit. So, placing his hands together, he began slowly drawing in chakra. [Intermediate Training: Meditate :: [1/4] :: Incomplete]

Chakra flowed immediately into his hands, and all around the whispers began. What was it that so brought forth the dead and dying to his soul? He remembered well the mystery of his entrance to the village, the day that men saw Death Itself hand him to the shinobi on duty and whisper to them to protect him, and his name: Jack Harren Snipe. Of course he had not been aware at the time, due to him being younger. [Intermediate Training: Meditate :: [2/4] :: Incomplete]

Chakra flowed through his hands, into his lips, out upon the zephyr of breath that came from between them. Chakra played across the surface of his inverted eyes, dancing and flickering in and out of existence. The whispering increased, reminding Jack of the day he had become aware, the day he had realized that while he had had the physical form of an infant he had, in fact, been into his early teens. In a short time he had grown, and thus was he as he was now: small, weak, pale and ghostly. [Intermediate Training: Meditate :: [3/4] :: Incomplete]

The chakra settled within him, but it was not done. Perhaps his chakra knew this, for the whispering did not stop, but increased. However, he knew, in a detached sort of way, that his mind was far more at peace than it had been upon starting. [Intermediate Training: Meditate :: [4/4] :: Complete]

But repeating the training came next. It was simple, but time consuming. Holding his hands out above his head, Jack began to hum softly. His instrument of choice was his flute, but in truth anything that played music was usable by him. [Intermediate Training: Meditate :: [1/4] :: Incomplete]

Chakra welled up into his lips once more, his low humming coming out as some sort of eerie ballad music. It didn't make sense, honestly, for him to sing this kind of song, or use this as a training method. But it worked. [Intermediate Training: Meditate :: [2/4] :: Incomplete]

Sighing as the music slowly faded from his mind, Jack continued to hold the chakra in his mouth. He savored the power there, knew that with one of his Voice techniques he could inspire strength or fear into any who heard. Yet somehow, this didn't give him the happiness, the strength, he hoped it would. [Intermediate Training: Meditate :: [3/4] :: Incomplete]

Finally, the chakra began to fake. His mind slowly retreated from his odd thoughts, the thoughts of sleepiness, and headed towards his next training. What technique would he use for the next part? [Intermediate Training: Meditate :: [4/4] :: Complete]

He decided to go with a basic technique. This one time he would pick to make his hands, his body, stick to the surface of a tree. It wasn't something he used often, and just getting it down right at first seemed impossible. [Intermediate Training: Performance :: [1/4] :: Incomplete]

The second time was proving just as fruitless. Unfortunately, forming it when not within the situation to use it seemed difficult for his mind. Well, that was fooli-got it! [Intermediate Training: Performance :: [2/4] :: Incomplete]

His chakra stretched over his body, especially around his feet, and inside he chuckled. To the outside world he would only show his normal smile. Well, his normal smile, plus a little bit of odd clicking noises. [Intermediate Training: Performance :: [3/4] :: Incomplete]

He reached upwards, reaching for the couch head behind him. Finding it, he focused his chakra, and found himself unable to move his hands. Good.[Intermediate Training: Performance :: [4/4] :: Complete]

Sighing with the simplicity, he knew what his next technique would be. Inhaling slowly, he began to hum. This humming was quite odd, actually, for it moved from side to side, up and down, but as he did so his chakra began to build. [Intermediate Training: Performance :: [1/4] :: Incomplete]

A moment later the reason became obvious. A light mist began to kill the room, and about him the whisperings of the dead became louder, more insistent. They felt their call being answered.[Intermediate Training: Performance :: [2/4] :: Incomplete]

It was at times like these that Jack questioned his own sanity. Why was he able to hear their voices, the supposed dead, when none else could? Were they really dead, or a figment of his imagination? Either way, he continued to him, his tone becoming more insistent. [Intermediate Training: Performance :: [3/4] :: Incomplete]

It was the last thing he had to do to complete the technique. Hidden Mist jutsu. It created a light, cool mist, but he made sure to keep it within the confines of the couch in which he slept. He did not want to risk Shadow again. [Intermediate Training: Performance :: [4/4] :: Complete]

Before Jack continued, he knew he had to focus his mind. And so he did, beginning to form chakra right between his eyes, right where his focus would always go when trying to reach the minds of others. Well, this time there was no one, but other times. [Advanced Training: Concentrate :: [1/3] :: Incomplete]

The shadows slowly began to move. It was the usual sign, meaning his chakra was slowly spreading out from his body. Well, it wouldn't harm anyone that he knew of, just scare the pants off of them. Or, if they were weak of heart, it might kill them. [Advanced Training: Concentrate :: [2/3] :: Incomplete]

His mind was clear as the humming began to slow to a drawl. Not knowing why, Jack always felt that he could not continue that note. If he were to do so, something told him that there would be dire, dire consequences. [Advanced Training: Concentrate :: [3/3] :: Complete]

But now was the next part. He began to raise his hum, just not in the same way. The tune danced and writhed, like oil, something unseen beneath the tremors of his voice. Almost like a...haze...[Advanced Training: Performance :: [1/3] :: Incomplete]

That was the point, of course. Within moments, he felt his chakra pouring into the shadows they had spawned, fueling them to life, fueling them to service. A service they would not know they were in. [Advanced Training: Performance :: [2/3] :: Incomplete]

And they rose, all of them, faceless blobs without emotion, feeling, or action. They were nothing but reflections, designed to become what another most feared. In truth, what another most needed to see. [Advanced Training: Performance :: [3/3] :: Complete]

And at last came the finally. Opening his mouth at last, Jack sang a soft, gentle song in his rich tenor voice. And with it the wails of the dead became audible to more than just him. [Advanced Training: Performance :: [1/3] :: Incomplete]

The voices rang out within the fog as faces slowly shimmered into existence among the mirror faces of his Haze Clones. Their faces became distorted for him, however, as he had no one to fear, no one he knew. His memories were gone, so what could his jutsu find purchase upon? [Advanced Training: Performance :: [2/3] :: Incomplete]

But just as it completed Jack let it go. He felt his chakra release and come back to him, stronger than before, but that meant nothing at the moment to him. For at the last second, one of those mirrors had begun to develop a face... [Advanced Training: Performance :: [3/3] :: Complete]

Morning came early to Jack, so early in fact that he witnessed the sun rising out from behind clouds to beam its wrath upon his unprotected face. Chuckling softly to himself he sat up and yawned, stretching until his toes and back popped before finally standing. Heading to the kitchen he began cooking breakfast, being homemade country fried steak and eggs with bacon.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

I hate real life. Did you know that? Now you do >: |

"I Must Drag Truth Kicking and Screaming into the Light"
"I Will Show You What You Truly Are"
"The Savior... or the Beast..."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:20 pm
User Image

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 5 0 / 7 5 0 (+15)
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----ι watched the sun rise in the morning, and was none too thrilled to see it. I'd slept maybe an hour or two during the night, and for a while curled up and silently cried because I couldn't sleep. The rest of the crawling hours, I either rolled around or stared at the ceiling. I hated my mind, the whisper of a voice that seemed to keep me awake most nights. I was so tired. I just wanted to sleep, but sleep rarely came.
-----Shuddering in despair at the red orb floating in the sky, I pulled the blanket over my head again and closed my eyes, hoping sleep would come again.
-----I might have fallen asleep for a few minutes. I'm not sure, but I woke to the smell of cooking wafting through the house. The scent of bacon made my stomach growl and mouth water, and I knew I wouldn't get anymore sleep this morning. Groaning, I rolled out of bed, pulling the blanket with me, and wrapped the woolen sheet around me. I didn't feel all that great, but it was to be expected. Maybe food would help. I made my way slowly downstairs, taking care not to slip on the way down, and shuffled into the kitchen.
-----Within, Jack was standing over the stove, cooking breakfast. I didn't think anything of it and sat down at the table, letting my head fall, rather hard, against the wood. After a moment, though, it occurred to me that Jack was in fact cooking, and I looked back up. "Since when can you cook and why is the house not on fire...?"

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

Lanfaer

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:34 am
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx

User Image

"Dirt face table dirty, Shadow."

That was the first thing Jack commented out, especially due to Shadow slamming his face against the wood so strongly. But that of course was not the only concern on his mind, no. It just happened to be the funniest comment he could have made at that time. Somehow, after all that training, he was in a much better mood. But after turning just slightly and looking over his shoulder he knew that Shadow would not be in a joking mood. The young male was hurt, very much so, and from the looks of it it came from his lack of sleep. Dark shadows under his eyes showed that sleeping was not something that had occurred any time recently for him. Sighing inwardly in sorrow for the young male, Jack turned back to his food, grabbed it, and brought it to the center of the solid oak table. "Cooking unknown till try be done. Bite and chew, having be some." And with that he plopped a plate down before him, and loaded it with fresh food. From there, Jack moved to the sink and began cleaning the dishes.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:15 pm
User Image

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 5 0 / 7 5 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----ι scowled at Jack as he turned away from me, but quickly turned my attention to the food. It didn't take long for me to shovel half of it down--I'd finally realized that I hadn't eaten anything after we returned to the village the day before. I'd never trusted Jack's cooking before, but this was delicious. Or maybe I was just that hungry. It was only then that I realized I should probably wait for Jack, and I slowly set the plate down. Unfortunately I knew him too well and knew he would take forever cleaning the dishes. Every speck had to be gone before he was satisfied. Which was funny considering the house was covered in dust. Couldn't he at least eat first?
-----I continued to watch him for a few moments, tucking my hands back inside the blanket and pulling it tighter around myself. I started swinging my legs back and forth in the awkward silence, which made the air whoosh around them and the chair I was sitting in complain. Besides that, the only sounds came from the running water and morning birds twittering outside the window. It was a chance to let my mind wander, thinking about where I wanted to go next.
-----Where did I want to go next?
-----I suppose I did have an idea. While I hadn't been able to sleep, I'd looked around at the pictures littering my walls, and among them found one I had drawn of Rhom'Vegra. I had no idea where the massive cat had gone, but he'd just disappeared one day. I'd considered modeling a puppet from him, one for offense rather than scouting like my first puppet.
-----The only problem was the supplies and money it would take to make it, plus I would feel bad dragging Jack around, since I was sure he would want to come with me. Maybe, anyway.
-----Besides that, I had so many techniques to learn that they would keep me occupied for quite some time.
-----I looked back at Jack and finally decided to speak up again. "Hey, Jack? What are your plans for today?" I paused for only a brief moment before continuing. "Because I've been thinking that I want to go back to Takumi and have another puppet made."

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

Lanfaer

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:55 pm
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx

User Image

-----Ɉack was busily scrubbing dishes, happily, when he heard Shadow finally speak behind him. The question was a simple one, yet it was also one that had yet to be given an answer, both to himself and to Shadow, for Jack had yet to consider the day ahead. But then Shadow brought up something, an idea, perhaps, for the day's events that seemed at the same time quite thrilling and yet intimidating. Not to Jack, or course, for Jack was not intimidated by the thought of travel. No, it came from the thought that travel would mean being further away from their home in the off chance whatever the village was planning to do would happen while they were out. If it was an attack they suspected would happen Jack would not be able to help protect everyone! At the same time, it would mean that Shadow was safe, and both were good things. This left Jack in something of a bind as far as his options and decisions went.

-----But then he remembered that his priority was training and "hanging out" with his closest friend. Too often he became lost in thought and lost sight of what it meant to have a friend. Smiling to himself before turning around and looking at Shadow, Jack let his dishes soak for the moment. His eyes glowed softly a moment before he spoke, something a bit odd but had everything to do with him checking to make sure he wasn't accidentally activating any genjutsu upon Shadow. "Idea grand and swift be done, perhaps leave clean anon?" He gestured to the piles of dishes he had behind him, an indication that there was cleaning to be done but it could wait till after their journey. Besides, maybe being away from the village would do Shadow some good, especially after being cooped up here, being forced on mission after mission, for so long.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:05 am
User Image

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----ι reconsidered what I said. Was it really such a good idea to leave now? I had to get other puppets in order to become stronger. At the same time, I had enough trouble carrying around the puppet I already had, and that one wasn't built for fighting. Along with this, because I was now a jounin, I had more jutsu available to me to learn. I was still so far behind, and I had ended the last fight by sheer luck that I wasn't found. What if I wasn't so lucky next time?
-----Finishing my food I gathered up my plate, letting the blanket fall onto the chair, and added it to the pile of dishes that needed cleaned. I looked at Jack. "If we're going to go you should get packed. It's a long way there, and it'll take a day to put the puppet together. Sypher won't be too happy that we're leaving, so we need to hurry back." Without waiting for Jack, I started cleaning off the dishes myself. I just had to grab my bag and I'd be ready to leave. Jack had a tendency of taking longer. I would have taken his suggestion and left the dishes, but they would start to smell pretty quickly if we did.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

Lanfaer

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:37 am
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx

User Image
Stamina Pool: 415/415______Ryo: 6700

-----ϩmiling towards Shadow as he moved to begin cleaning, Jack moved towards the stares and towards his room. It was where he kept his hidden stash of money, the Ryo from the old Mizukage. But also, it was where he kept drawings of his friend, Rhom'Vegra, whom had vanished not long ago. He remembered well the giant cat's last day, following them towards the outpost, when suddenly he had vanished. Having felt the loss of connection, Jack knew that either Rhom'Vegra was dead, or had bonded something, or someone, else. He could not blame the cat had that been a choice, for it was his choice to make, but he feared for the life of his friend were it the former reason. Sighing slowly as he reached his door, he moved within and began rummaging about, especially for the money he kept hidden behind the jar of Spiderlisks. He remembered capturing them here on the island, and he remembered he was going to give them to Sebastian as a peace offering. Taking the money and leaving the tiny monsters behind, Jack moved back downstairs.

-----Watching his friend finish the dishes Jack smiled to Shadow and hefted his cane in his hands. "Go we be?" He wanted to get going, and intended to teleport them the entire way there. Oh, it would take most of his chakra, but it would be worth it.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:02 pm
User Image

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----Finishing with the dishes I nodded to Jack. "I just need to get my bag. I'll meet you outside." Drying off my hands on the blanket as I picked it up, I headed upstairs.
-----In my room, I quickly pulled my shoes on and slid my still dirty jacket. Grabbing my bag, I took a glance around the room, at all of the pictures littering the walls. I had to find a way to do something with all of these creations of mine, but what? Maybe I could make my own jutsu for them? Either way, I didn't have time to deal with them. I fished through my drawer for the small stash of ryo I had and hurried out the door. Hopefully this would be enough to cover any costs.
-----I planned on, for now, just getting a custom made puppet, but eventually I was going to purchase one of the premade ones, such as Karasu and Kuroari. Reading through the many puppet techniques, I'd noticed their names were mentioned quite often, and if I could figure out how to use the techniques with them, I would be able to use them with my other puppets, possibly. Along with that, I needed a more efficient way of carrying them around. The one I had was fairly light for a puppet, since it needed the ability to fly. I wanted to get a scroll, maybe one to store up to four of them for now. In the future if I needed any, I could purchase a bigger scroll.
-----I headed down the stairs and out the front door to wait for Jack. I shifted my bag and bow on my shoulder, and turned to look back at the house.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

Lanfaer

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:08 pm
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx

User Image
Stamina Pool: 415/415______Ryo: 6700

-----Ⱦhat was all Jack needed to have before he raised his flute to his lips. Smiling, his mournful notes flooded across the island a moment before ash began to rain from the sky. Sighing, Jack and Shadow were picked into the ash and dispersed.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:58 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kirigakure no Sato | Genin | Sensor Oracle | Taijutsu Brawler | Team Two

↙╔═══════════════════════════════════════════╗↘
←┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓→

Ryou arrived at the shores of the mist territory, to overlook the island that he was told, was his sensei's. Jack Snipe, he mysteriously disappeared from the village after the prison escape and hasn't returned. Ryou looked across the water's with his Sharingan and look onto the island, as well as the shores around, and the horizon -if one was visible-.

←┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛→
↖╚═══════════════════════════════════════════╝↗

- - I'm not from this land yet, - -
- - I feel like I belong here... - -
- - Why look to the past, when time is ever present? - -
- - Because things cannot be changed... - -

AC :: 2,150
Ryo :: 1,000
Eye Color :: One Tome [ Active Sharingan ] 15/15 Already complete.
Chakra Lvl :: [ 360 cP ] - [ 0 cP ] = [ 320 cP ] out of [ 360 cP ]
Stamina Lvl :: [ 310 sP ] - [ 0 sP ] = [ 310 sP ] out of [ 310 sP ]
Jutsu's ::

Reductions :: [1] Post faster for Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Genjutsu

AandOE

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:12 pm
Azzurro Skyde

The haunted looking forest was as dreary appearing as ever, with many insects crawling over the island incoherently. From the far shore, the only discernible effect noticeable would be the jutsu that was delicately draped over the tall trees. Along the coasts of both sides, many colored mushrooms grew, though that could be said of any place with water these days. Fishermen sad upon a grouping of rocks along an insert to Ryou's left, where the tides were not so quick, their poles cast well into the pool's center.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:03 am
User ImageUser Image

Kirigakure no Sato | Genin | Sensor Oracle | Taijutsu Brawler | Team Two

↙╔═══════════════════════════════════════════╗↘
←┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓→

I-It was infested with bugs?! The island was covered in bugs, was this normal? Was Jack Snipe one crazy guy? No one would tell him anything about him. The mushrooms were everywhere again, Ryou sighed and looked out to the waters, towards the prison. Ryou smirked widely and brought up his hand signs, he was performing the Water Walking Technique. He closed his eyes and activated the First Gate, The Gate of Opening. He dashed onto the waters surface and began to run to the prison across the water.

←┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛→
↖╚═══════════════════════════════════════════╝↗

- - I'm not from this land yet, - -
- - I feel like I belong here... - -
- - Why look to the past, when time is ever present? - -
- - Because things cannot be changed... - -

AC :: 2,150
Ryo :: 1,000
Eye Color :: One Tome [ Active Sharingan ]
Chakra Lvl :: [ 320 cP ] - [ 5 cP ] = [ 315 cP ] out of [ 360 cP ]
Stamina Lvl :: [ 310 sP ] - [ 0 sP ] = [ 310 sP ] out of [ 310 sP ]
Jutsu's :: Water Walking Technique - Rank E

[1] Gate of Opening (開門, Kaimon) - [ 1/5 ]
Located in the brain. This gate removes the restraints of the brain on the muscles so 100% of their strength can be used whereas normally, a person can only use 20% of their muscles' strength to keep them from disintegrating. Unlocking this gate allows the user to use the Front Lotus. Speed and strength are now double what they normally are.

Reductions :: [1] Post faster for Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Genjutsu

AandOE

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:36 am
User Image

α ɢ є :: 1 1ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ єנ σ υ η ι ηк ι r ι ɢ α к υ r є
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 2 9 8 0
α c :: 9 4 0 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 5 0 / 7 5 0 (+15)
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----ιt felt like it had been forever again since the last time I came here, and the first thought that crossed my mind was sleeping. No, there wasn't time for that. Besides, I could only imagine how crazy the creatures on the island were going from the mushrooms and the insane day/night cycles. Theoretically, though, they wouldn't be able to see me. Or at least I hoped so.
-----I had put Tosai away on the trip there and now Samajii would have to go; he wouldn't fit through the tunnel. Disconnecting the chakra strings, I slid carefully from the bear's back to the ground, wincing slightly. I unraveled the scroll and quickly sealed the puppet back inside with the other two. Pushing myself back to my feet, I approached the shore, avoiding the mushrooms as much as possible. The entrance to the tunnel was a bit higher up than the waters had reached, leaving it safe from flooding for the moment. The other side was similar, I knew. Jack had done that purposely to keep the tide from flooding the only way to and from the island.
-----I pulled myself awkwardly onto the small rocky outcrop and placed my hand on a patch of dirt there. Glancing around briefly to make sure no one could see, I pushed chakra into the door. It recognized my chakra and popped open, revealing the dark hole that led under the channel. Swearing quietly under my breath as I realized I didn't have a light again, I descended into the tunnel, closing the door way behind me.
-----It was only when I was down in the darkness that I remembered that scenes played when doors opened. I wasn't sure if this was the same, since the door was chakra activated, but it was too dark to see anyway. At most, I would hear things be said. Which wouldn't be much either since Jack and I rarely spoke when walking through here. Then there were the spiders. Jack had told me at some point they didn't eat anything, so they shouldn't have been affected by the mushrooms. Their small glowing eyes watched my as I felt my way through the tunnel, waiting for the light that would signal I reached the other side.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄
AandOE: Let me know if you want to do anything here. If not, I'll continue and quote you when I try the fuuin.

αrrσωs :: 14

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂
Kugutsu no Jutsu - E

ρrєραrє∂
Kuchiyose: Ink Shield - 8 maruton, 1 raiton, 1 suiton, 1 doton, 1 fuuton
Choujuu Giga - 13 creatures
Sumi Bunshin - 20 clones
Kasai: 50/100 chakra stored
Samajii: 80/100 chakra stored

ρυρρєтs αcтιvє
Samajii
Samajii is built purely for defense. What it lacks in physical attack it makes up for in defense against both physical and chakra based attack. The puppet stands 5 feet (152.4 cm) at the shoulders, and, were it to stand to full height on its hind legs, the bear would be 10 1/2 feet (320.04 cm) tall.
The bear is made mostly of steel externally, though it is a little more fragile internally. So as to make it a little lighter, the bone structure is made of bamboo. Likewise, much of the head and limbs are, though both are reinforced with steel. The body is a steel shell hollowed out and large enough to fit one adult human somewhat comfortably. Claws and teeth are made of bladed steel.
Covered in brown synthetic fur, hardly anything looks to be abnormal about the puppet, except for its size. However, like Kasai, it contains a chakra steel orb that absorbs chakra from Shadow. This allows the puppet to create a chakra shield, as well as a pulse to knock enemies off of their feet.

Mechanism Summary:
• An orb of chakra steel at the heart of the puppet can store up to 100 chakra, as applied from Shadow. Can create a chakra shield with stored chakra. The rank of the is determined by the amount of chakra released (i.e. 5 chakra = E-rank up to 80 chakra = A-rank).
• Can release a pulse of chakra to force anyone nearby away. Does not particularly do damage, but can knock someone off of their feet. Uses 10 stored chakra.
• Reflectors on the points where the strings attach to the puppet attaches the strings likewise to either Shadow or another of his puppets. This allows him to move himself or a puppet instantaneously out of harm's way.
• Reinforced cavity in abdomen allows a single adult to be held within. The container can hide the chakra signature of the person within. It can be used to hide an ally, including Shadow himself, or imprison an enemy.
Army of One Discipline:
• Large ink compartment in stomach. Used as emergency ink for larger Ukyo techniques. 9x9x6 inches.
• Compartment at base of neck opens to a wire dispenser. Used to ensnare opponents and draw them closer. Holds up to one hundred feet of wire.
• Hydraulics in limbs allow for increased agility and speed despite weight of puppet.

AandOE

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin  
古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas