Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Many secrets....all of which are yours. (1x2) accepting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lux Solana

Feline Husband

3,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:19 am

Layla Listressa

"Well, thank you for coming forward with me." Finn said with a smile. "I promise to not be burden and go home tomorrow morning. I do thank you for this once again. You do not need to be so kind to me."
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:45 pm

User Image
Kasai Oni no Taisho

I live for challenges...

Kasai chuckled, "Stay as long as you wish. You are no burden. And if I didn't grab you, who knows where you'd be now! she looked on the bright side. Smiling vibrantly and soft with comfort before getting up. "I'll be m the shower if you need me." she said with a smile before stripping herself of her trench coat on the way. Revealing her precise and naturally perfect neckline along with her collarbone and shoulders. Only in her tank top and skirt along with her boots as she draped her coat over on of her chairs neatly before disappearing in her room. "A phone is on the kitchen counter if you need to call anyone!" she called back to him from behind the door and then stripped while getting her night clothes and hopping inside the shower.

the question is, can you keep up?

My true form (s) to those whom are brave enough to witness it.

Lux V Reborn

louis guapo

Original Lover

Lux Solana

Feline Husband

3,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:03 pm

Layla Listressa

Finn nodded then walked over to the phone. He called the house and decided to just leave a message. "Hey honey, I got a bit drunk so I'm staying with a friend overnight. I'll be back in the morning. I've thought over what you told me and I don't care that you are a fox demon. I still love you. That is why we are together. I promise to not act how I acted. I love you. See you soon." He said before hanging up and sitting back down on the couch. He was getting a bit bored so he knocked on the bathroom door. "Hey, I called her and told her how I am about the situation. After meeting you, I am fine with her being a fox demon. Thank you."
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:45 pm

User Image
Kasai Oni no Taisho

I live for challenges...

Kasai had finished up her shower quickly, she usually didn't take long one's and tonight would be no exception. She was stepping out of the shower and dried her hair, not liking it kept up in a towel like the one wrapped firmly enough to stay on her no matter how much she moved. Her hair reached to her low waistline, a little past the two back dimples she had. She managed to get on her black underwear and bra before she hea him knock on the door. Keeping a small towel around her shoulders as she threw on some shorts and a tank top as she opened the door enough to reveal her and her attire. "That's great! Anything else you need? I'm gonna be up for a while so don't be afraid to just barge inside, ok?" she smiled. Happy for Finn, it wasn't often that Humans accepted Demons or Demonesses into their lives daily. So she was happy for them, although even if she was a proud Canine... She would never admit to being a full fledged Demoness. Never in her life, because that's what causes her to become alone. So she keptnit a secret unless with her small circle of trusting friends that wouldnt shame her for being who she was.

It wasn't like she asked to be this way, and they realized that easily... So there you have it. Even the most proudest and stubborn Demoness alive is afraid of being alone because ofnwho she really is.

Lux V Reborn

louis guapo

Original Lover

Lux Solana

Feline Husband

3,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:55 pm

Layla Listressa

Finn blushed when he saw his host walk out of the bathroom. "Thank you Kasai. All I really need is a friend. Think you can be my friend from now on. I mean, even though I have been in Japan for a good 3 years. I hardly know anyone." He said with a smile. He bowed and left the room to sit down on the couch. He turned on the tv and watched tv for a while.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:21 pm

User Image
Kasai Oni no Taisho

I live for challenges...

Kasai giggled almost innocently at the sight of his blush, but the small giggle was soft and inaudible to human ears. She liked it, it made him look pretty cute as she nodded. "Well I'm glad that we're both friends! I do hope that one day I meet this lovely girl that must've stolen your heart!" she giggled in response before he left and she closed the door behind her softly. Walking toward her bed and sitting cross legged with her open laptop and a whole lot of words. The Demoness was currently working on an article while writing a book and the Co-Founder/Head of Taiko Industries. But that was a secret, no one in Japan knew what the other (herself) founder and owner of the top leading industries within the world looked like. Or who they were, and she was going to keep it that way. Anonymous and undercover, that was her definitely. She couldn't risk the media having her identity leaked out, those men were after her. Still with a unfamiliar goal to her mind, but all she knew is that they wanted her, they wanted her for something bad and she could feel it from her inner Demoness. But it was never guaranteed that they would ever catch her.

After a few minutes of typing, she stretched like a cat for a minute and went out. Still seeing Finn awake as she chuckled more to herself as she grabbed a beer bottle from her fridge. Which the only good ones left were the one's she had to keep hidden in the back from Break to drink all of her beer. Not like last time again.... No more grumpy and moody hungover Break at her apartment. Never again! So after getting her beer and closed the fridge door with her hip as she opened it up and took a few drinks before licking her lips. She walked over with the bottl in hand and leaned over next to him on the back of the sofa where he was to where her flat stomach was resting on it. "Whatcha watching?" she asks curiously as some of her mostly dried raven hair fell out from her messy bun and fell on the side of her face. Framing it just right.

Lux V Reborn

louis guapo

Original Lover

Lux Solana

Feline Husband

3,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:37 pm

Layla Listressa

Finn smiled. "Well I was watching some game show but now all I see is your hair. Soon you will see the love of my life." He said as he pulled Kasai to the couch. "Feel like watching it with me. Nothing I can really do to go to sleep yet." He took the beer from her hand and got a sip. "I'm not drunk yet so...bottoms up." He gave a small hiccup then smiled. "Well, I've never noticed how the light here plays off your hair. Granted this is my first time here but still, the light makes your hair glisten."
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:19 pm

User Image
Kasai Oni no Taisho

I live for challenges...

Kasai raised her eyebrow curiously before yelped in shock as she was pulled down, doing her best to save her drink as she ended up with her legs crossed over his lap and him snatching her drink from her hands. "Hey! Give that back!" she protested trying to reach for it as she leaned forward to try and get her drink back. Unknowing of how much clevleage was show. Because all she wanted was her beer back. But she was still modest for now. "My hair does that in a lot of places. It's just weird like that." she added as she was determined to get back her beer.

Lux V Reborn

louis guapo

Original Lover

Lux Solana

Feline Husband

3,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:57 pm

Layla Listressa

Finn blushed when he saw her cleavage. "Kasai, is there any more beer?" He asked with a smile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:17 pm

User Image
Kasai Oni no Taisho

I live for challenges...

Kasai frowned at him, but took her chance to snatch her's back and get up. "Why yes there is. But it's hidden so you won't get it. Only I know where it is and you can't do a thing to make me tell you." she smirks confidently as she drank the rest of her beer and as getting up to put away the now empty beer bottle.

Lux V Reborn

louis guapo

Original Lover

Lux Solana

Feline Husband

3,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:21 pm

Layla Listressa

"So Kasai, what shall we do for the rest of the night?" Finn asked as he crossed his legs to hide a small buldge in his pants. "Say, Kasai, what if I were to ask you what it is to please a woman? I've never actually pleased one." He lied.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:35 pm

User Image
Kasai Oni no Taisho

I live for challenges...

Kasai had put away the empty bottle in the recycle and popped herself a new one. Glancing at him as she crossed her long smooth creamy legs as the sat on her countertop. Raising a curious eyebrow at his question as she took another drink before answering, "The way to please a woman? Get her where she wants to be touched." she started as she then appeared behind him, "A girl likes to be pleased up here on her chest and mainly down here." she purred into his ear as a soft whisper whle brushing her fingertips lightly over his crotch. Almost teasing it before retracting and taking another small drink. "I don't know about most others, but my weak spot is most places on my neck. Maybe some others are the same, I don't know. But I'll be in my room if you need me." she says before walking off towards her room. Her inner self awaiting eagerly on his reaction. Hoping to go rough, and somewhere she doubted it.

Lux V Reborn

louis guapo

Original Lover

Lux Solana

Feline Husband

3,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:50 pm

Layla Listressa

Finn followed Kasai to the bedroom and sat down next to her. He gave her a small kiss on the neck. "Thank you for being with me tonight and letting know what I must do." He whispered.
(TIMESKIP TIME!!!)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:59 pm

Luka Konosuke
User Image

The sun shined through the windows of the home and hit Luka right in her eyes. She groaned and turned herself over to try and get it away out of her face, but it was no use. Obviously, the universe wanted her to get up. The fox let out another groan and got up from the bed, still tired as she rubbed her eyes and walked clumsily.

After getting dressed in her usual traditional Japanese attire, which usually was a kimono, she walked out of the room and went into the living space. The woman decided to check for any messages on the home phone. That's when she read "one left message" on it. "Hmm..." She hummed quietly, then pressed the button to play the recorded message. It was only of her husband Finn, saying that he had got drunk and went to stay at a friends house. "That ditz." Luka said to herself and sighed. "I guess I should go to the market. Doesn't look like he's going to be home any soon." With that being said, she grabbed a list of items they needed then walked out of the door to go to the small market where you could buy items, mainly food. When she went anywhere, she usually walked, unless it was a very big distance. Luka was really the traditional, or old-fashioned, woman. Ofcourse, it was believable that all kitsunes acted that way.

The Nekomimi

Obsessive Admirer

12,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers