Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:15 am
ktqueen
The other girl teetered and Aella reached out to stop her. Those brown eyes saw the skunk reach the water line and retreat, no longer interested in them. "I think all parties involved are safe from blasts for now." Laughter left her and she made sure to help Morgana to her feet properly, still grinning behind her scarf.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:18 am
Quote:
She let out a genuine laugh as she was stabilized and looked to see the skunk had fled. "Well that's better than smelling of Skunk stuff.." She said, wrinkling her nose and sticking her wand into her belt once more. "Well.. THAT surely wasn't a rabbit." She teased lightly.

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:22 am
ktqueen
Aella just laughed some more, nodding along. "True, not a rabbit. Maybe next time we'll find a squirrel or something instead!" She turned to get a good look around where they were, not sure how far they had run in order to have escaped the skunk.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:23 am
Quote:
"Squirrel would be good..." She too looked around before looking at one of the larger trees. "I'll climb up and get a peek at where we're at." Moving to the tree, she started to ease herself up to a low branch before reaching for another branch to pull herself into. "Hopefully we didn't get too lost during our advance in another direction."

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:25 am
ktqueen
"Alright, little fuzzy thing that doesn't stink horribly is the ideal type. Covers plenty of things. Ever eaten snake?" Aella looked up for a moment, watching Morgana move before looking around again. She wasn't exactly sure where they were anymore.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:28 am
Quote:
"Once or twice.." She said looking down at Aella before continuing her climb. "It can be a bit rubbery if it's not cooked right.." She added as she neared the top. She could see two things. Where there were was the first. The second, a nest of eggs. "I found some eggs.. They'd be good for a breakfast.. And I know where we are now." With that, she shimmied herself over to the nest of eggs, collecting them into another pouch, nest and all before carefully making her decent down the tree.

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:33 am
ktqueen
"I'm decent at finding things, I'm not decent at cooking. I just order things at taverns." The fox did like the sound of eggs though. In fact, she just liked the sound of food in general. She hadn't eaten since the night before after all. "So where are we exactly?"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:39 am
Quote:
As her feet touched ground she chuckled. "An hours walk from my shack which lies in that direction." She said pointing off in the direction she'd spotted her little shack in. "I don't go to many taverns..." She said dusting her hands off. "I tend to try to keep to myself.. my abilities made too many nervous around me when i tried traveling as a younger adult.."

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:41 am
ktqueen
"Ah, I'm just a bit of a wanderer myself. I travel here and there, not really settled down anywhere. I just enjoy wandering around." And asking questions. She loved to listen to people and all their secrets. "This area is pretty safe though, if I remember from the last time I wandered through."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:42 am
Quote:
"Safe is a way of putting it." She gave a rather evil smirk. The last who'd tried to make her 'fear ' them had gone the way of rot. "I tend to enjoy the quietness of my surrounding area.. though I think traveling without being lynched might be pleasant too."

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:50 am
ktqueen
"I've never had a problem, but typically faes leave me alone... or don't notice me at all." Being silent and blending in was always good for learning things, and Aella was one of the best for learning things. "Someone tried to lynch you before?"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:52 am
Quote:
"Once.. when I was a younger fae.." She nodded pulling her dress into place. "I was a bit foolish and showed my talents when I should have kept to myself." She gave a small shrug. "You could say I was.. provoked though..." She gave a small grin. "I'm not innocent.. but I'm not above trying to enjoy my peace. Ever since then... I've stayed to my shack..but they each got theirs in the end."

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:54 am
ktqueen
"Innocence is over rated. And typically stupid, in my opinion." She smirked, not doubting for a moment that revenge was indeed exacted. "Well, then I'm glad they got theirs. I'm not a fan of innocence, but karma is a totally different matter."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:55 am
Quote:
She gave a rather dark chuckle. "Oh the goodies are often quite stupid.. Gullible too." She shook her head. "And karma.. Well lets just say it had a bit of decay to help it." She shook her head again her eye catching sight of movement in the near distance. "Something's over there.. looked like it might have been a snake.. "

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:01 am
ktqueen
Aella turned to see where Morgana pointed, and she quickly moved to see what was there. A snake, just like the other girl had suggested. Non-poisonous, just a regular ole snake. The fox quickly moved, darting forward to grab the snake just behind it's head. It was simple and easy for her, and she quickly killed the thing so it would stop struggling, and also so it wouldn't bite her. "Dinner?" She held it out for Morgana to see with a laugh.

◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff