Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Star Seeking- looking for active players/ Accepting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

litttle neko lost

Chatty Cat

16,550 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:33 pm

╔══════════════☆✪☆

Umu

☆✪☆══════════════╝

User Image

Umu was still slowly inching her way towards the city. She had gotten all of two feet into the city limits when another girl coming out startled her. She jumped, the trees on her back curling around her defensively before she realized that the other girl was simply asking her a question. Blushing she nodded as the foliage retreated back to its wing like position. Shuffling her feet she finally spoke up "I...I was summoned to the city...but...I'm too much of a coward to enter" she said looking embarrassed.

She could talk to wolves, or calm a bear but the mere sight of all these buildings together made her feel like she was going to loose it. She sighed and turned to leave, perhaps the King could find someone else to take her place. "Thank you for your concern though..." she murmured to the girl softly, her shoulders slightly slumped.

══════════════

✪☆☆☆✪☆☆☆✪

Where?-Outside the city gates.
What?-"Oh dear...I'm so pathetic"
Who?- A girl, a Lycan, and another boy.
OOC:

oO Lorelei Oo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:45 pm
~*Olivia Graystone*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
User Image

She watched the girl stepping back to give her some space. She hadn't meant to startle her in such a way. She noted the branches and figured space was easier, she didn't want to hurt anyone by nature, but someone with an over abundance of wood around them was bound to get burned, even if by accident. "A summons? How many is the King calling in I wonder?" The question was more towards herself but she would turn and whistle for the other two to stop for a moment. "Hey Gray, this girl has a summons from the king too!" She would turn back and smile a bit bring her hands to fold behind her. "I'm Olivia, Grayscar here is gathering it seems people that were summoned. Not me, I was hired, well I think, if not I guess I'm tagging along." She figured being nice was the best approach hoping not to make the girl more nervous then she seemed.

0Jason Voorhees0

lalaladeda101

litttle neko lost

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:34 pm
All the forces in the world are not so powerful as

an idea whose time has come.

Victor Hugo

User Image
Greyscar bowed to the new person. "We welcome you to the expedition of magic protection." He stood back up and began to look along the landscape. "A comet broke into peaces and the king has sent word to a select few to venture and find these fragments. I was first to arrive, and I appointed myself as the leader of this expedition."

oO Lorelei Oo

lalaladeda101

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:52 pm
~*Olivia Graystone*~

User Image

She turned as he had come back and simply listened. She didn't know about the other or this girl but for a moment was glad only Gray knew roughly what she was, even if he did think her a sorceress. She would look about the area wondering about these star pieces they were being sent to collect. Since they were magic, perhaps it was finally returning to how it was when her grandparents told her stories of. It was a thought that made her happy but nervous. She would let him be leader since he theoretically asked her to join them, it would be his command she would follow, within reason of course.

0Jason Voorhees0

lalaladeda101

litttle neko lost

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:09 pm
User Image Virgil Fox

"Worlds crumble before its might...."

Virgil leisurely walked along the road to the city. He had grown bored and tired of the lack of work out in the country and figured he'd find something to occupy his time. However, he was stopped by two men, claiming that he was to forfeit his valuables to them, or he'd be killed. "Really? You're just going to demand I give you everything while threatening me with those sh*tty swords. No, allow me to show you a real weapon." Virgil stated simply and summoned his Katana. "You have three seconds to go away or I show you what you picked a fight with." Virgil stated coldly. However the men chose not to yield and in one fluid motion, Virgil had passed by both men, downing them and draining their energy to be absorbed into his blade. He liked to refer to it as ABS. The two were alive, but likely not to trouble anyone. Feeling just the slightest bit sorry, he moved them off the road and walked away. He hoped to find a better challenge soon, the 1 to 6 points of ABS weren't cutting it anymore.

That is the weapon I will create.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:40 pm
A scattered soul...

User Image
Thayne Grey
Baby I'm not a Monster. <3

"Right... Well Uh my name is Thayne."He hesitated somewhat stumbling on his words. His eyes scanned over the new faces. There was a wolf looking guy that was leading their way, he still didn't know much about him. A witch of sorts who was seemingly just tagging along, and a new girl they had just found. "Say wolf-man. Who put you in charge? Do you even know where we're going?"

In a lost world...

0Jason Voorhees0

oO Lorelei Oo

little neko lost

lalaladeda101

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:48 pm

Victor Hugo

User Image
Greyscar chuckled at the boy. "Thayne, I follow where the spirit's lead me. They know all about this world. This comet is foreign, they shall definitely lead me to some. He respond as he began to float in the air. He growled a bit. "Put me down you meddlesome spirits!" He shouted angrily. As he did so he got chucked int a near by tree. "Laugh it up... I'll you your spirit for my next spell. How's that sound?" He shouted at a spirit near by.

oO Lorelei Oo

lalaladeda101

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:56 pm
A scattered soul...

User Image
Thayne Grey

Thayne laughed at the wolf-boy who was thrown into the tree. His body began to smoke and he became his dragon self. A smile appeared baring his fangs. "You know, I'm a spirit. Haha. River spirit though, me and the king don't get along all that well. We've had some encounters before when the kingdom had a drought. I didn't help him and he got mad, yet he still comes crawling back, summoning me for help whenever there's a little bit of danger. Oh well. The monks taught me to behave better than turning him down." Thayne still smiled as he talked and as his body floated weightlessly through the air, doing a sort of dance with the winds.

In a lost world...

0Jason Voorhees0

oO Lorelei Oo

little neko lost

lalaladeda101

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:06 pm
~*Olivia Graystone*~

User Image

Olivia watched the scene before her not caring if they fought for the most part. She still would only follow the one that had hired her. Hearing though then seeing him left and fly off to a tree is what puzzled her. She would move to him holding a hand out. "Here, let me help." If he took her hand she would help him up and look to the others. "Gray here hired me so, I don't know about you both, but I take my orders from him, spirits or not." She was at least loyal to her employer. She wondered what the others may think but given Grayscar hadn't minded what she was when she told him, she didn't think they would, except maybe the girl with the strange tree like wings. When the boy turned to a water dragon she cringed a bit. "So, you're laughing? Leader battle aside, if we're all in for the same reason you shouldn't be laughing at a partner of the group. It's just rude."She would take a breath a moment to keep her calm. She didn't want the fire to come out, she had control for the most part but had never seen just how far she could go without it slipping. "Besides, if the king asked you all to do this, he probably has good reason, or so I'm told he has decent reasoning. What if these things are dangerous? People could be hurt or worse. I'm not a fan of the populace by any means but if means less trouble so my people can live free then I'm going to help."

0Jason Voorhees0

lalaladeda101

litttle neko lost

omgIisonfiyah

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:16 pm

Victor Hugo

User Image
Greyscar looked at the boy with displeasure. "Boy, you are no spirit. Spirits are dead, wandering souls. You may be imbued with the gift of a spirit, but you are not one." He took the help up from the girl. "You are ignorant boy. If you wish to prove yourself to the king, then do so. Not on my watch though. I plan to work for peace, not a selfish gain." He turned and began to walk again. His anger was showing as well.

oO Lorelei Oo

lalaladeda101

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

lalaladeda101

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:29 pm
A scattered soul...

User Image
Thayne Grey

Thayne was curious to know where the peoples' new found anger was from. The girl was going on about being loyal to an employer, and in a way, the boy was going on in the similar direction. Being loyal to the king for the sake of peace. Who did they think he was? It was true that Thayne had gotten a big head lately, but two things were for certain, he was a river spirit who had taken up residence in the body of a teen boy, and he was on his way to helping the king. Something he didn't really want to do. "Look, I didn't mean to start anything man. I'm juss' sayin'. And I laughed because the spirits have a way of being deceiving, not laughing at the boy. My apologies miss.

In a lost world...

0Jason Voorhees0

oO Lorelei Oo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:37 pm
User Image Virgil Fox

Virgil had been walking by when he heard someone talking about being hired and part of a group. He stopped and turned to her. "Excuse me, I couldn't help but overhear, are you by chance hiring for this mission of yours?" Virgil asked simply, hoping for a favorable answer.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:42 pm
~*Olivia Graystone*~

User Image

She would watch him a moment then the other as they started walking away. She knew she had a temper but it had sounded like he had wanted a fight earlier. "Sounded like you wanted to start something a moment ago. Look, I should warn, my people have a tendency to be, well for the sake of argument, hot headed. So in advance I'm going to apologize if I just seem to go off." She noted the girl a bit off from them still and wondered if she were going to join them. Thayne being what he said hopefully had water magic. She hated water to no end, but knew it would be good and safer for the girl if she had to be put out. The thought made her shiver mentally not wanting to but would ask him later. She needed to get a feel of sorts how this group was going to work before asking for her fear if she were out of hand. She had started to follow Grayscar but stopped as another came and questioned her. "I'm not sure, you'll have to check with Gray over there." Looking at the man he seemed just that, a normal human man, though given what she knew of what was happening doubted he was normal.

0Jason Voorhees0

lalaladeda101

litttle neko lost

omgIisonfiyah

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:52 pm

Victor Hugo

User Image
Greyscar stopped and turned around. "No money will be paid until the job is done. Yes we are hiring. You have the taint of a killer on you. Defensive I am guessing. Please refrain from doing such near me." He said just before continuing down the road.

oO Lorelei Oo

lalaladeda101

omgIisonfiyah
((ICHIGO!!!!!! *glomps*))

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:07 pm
User Image Virgil Fox

"It's only on the off-chance, I assure you." Virgil said, raising both hands to calm the Lycan. He had said there would be no money paid, but that was not what had drawn Virgil's attention in the first place. "And it's quite fine if there's no money paid, I'm looking to gain something quite different from this." The swordsman stated with a smile. Virgil then found himself wondering how long the two men he had downed would be unconscious.

0Jason Vorhees0
((What? O.o wink )

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out