Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The Fortune Of The Stars ((Me & WhiteDragonLady)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:16 pm
WhiteDragonLady

Zarin looked at her and smiled. "Zen, do you want to go onto the balcony of the observatory and get some fresh air?" Zarin knew that she would get restless from being stuck inside until her ship was repaired.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:00 am
bigbubz1

Zen nodded. "Some fresh air would be nice. I don't like being cooped up in here. I like space." she replied, smiling at him as she walked or rather hopped towards him. She was glad she was an alien. If not, her leg would take a lot longer to heal but she should be fine in a week or so.  

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:43 pm
WhiteDragonLady

Zarin smiled. "Alright, follow me and I'll show you where it is." Zarin walked toward a door on the other side of the room and opened it. It was still late at night and since the observatory was far from the town, a tail of the Milky Way Galaxy could be seen.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:04 pm
Zen smiled at him before hopping onto the balcony. "So pretty..." she sighed as she looked up at the stars. Home was so close yet so far away.
bigbubz1

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:46 pm
WhiteDragonLady

Zarin smiled. "Yeah. This brings back memories of when I was little. My father would take me camping and we would take my telescope. He would always tell me to never give up on my dreams, and look were it got me today."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:46 am
Zen smiled before closing her eyes and listening to the stars. "Your grandfather was a wise man." she replied, nodding her head. "My mom used to say the same thing before she died..."she added quietly in a soft voice.
bigbubz1

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:01 am
WhiteDragonLady

Zarin put a hand on her shoulder. "I'm sorry to hear that Zen. When my grandfather died, I felt like I was losing a close friend. But, I kept moving forward, abandoning all of those negative emotions." Zarin smiled at her. "I guess my grandfather's words apply to both of us, since we are striving for our own goals."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:19 am
Zen smiled and nodded. "Yeah. Thanks." she replied before going back to gazing at the stars. She wondered if she could find someone on this planet. Though she didn't think that it would go down well.
bigbubz1

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:45 am
WhiteDragonLady

Zarin looked up at the stars as well. He couldn't help but wondered what would happen to Zen if she couldn't find someone to help revive her race. He sat down with the same thought running through his head.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:22 pm
WhiteDragonLady
Zen smiled and nodded. "Yeah. Thanks." she replied before going back to gazing at the stars. She wondered if she could find someone on this planet. Though she didn't think that it would go down well.
bigbubz1

((BUMP))  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:43 pm
Zen had an idea then took a seat by Zarin. "I know I barely know you, but will you help me find a mate?" she asked, taking his hands in hers and giving him a pleading look.
bigbubz1

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:05 pm
WhiteDragonLady

Zarin smiled and gave her a nod. "Sure, I'll help you find a mate."  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:12 pm
Zen smiled back before hugging Zarin. "Thank you." she replied before backing off. "Now, I need to find someone I have in things in common with." she added.
bigbubz1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:41 pm
WhiteDragonLady
Zen smiled back before hugging Zarin. "Thank you." she replied before backing off. "Now, I need to find someone I have in things in common with." she added.
bigbubz1

Zarin nodded. "Alright. May I ask what you are looking for?" Zarin really wnted to help her.  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:40 pm
Zen thought about it for a moment. "Someone with an open mind. Who is kind, dependable, caring, and who stands up for what he believes in." she replied with a smile.
bigbubz1

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces