Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:13 pm
ZimbuTessen
Creamsicle Bunnies
Bunny is totally in. She's been waiting for a committing rp that wasn't too big for her to join. And why am I talking in third person? Nonetheless, can you at least give an idea of what time period it is in? Can my character have an accent?

Luciiraptar

Nuuuuu. But you'll see.

@Bunny:
No. And you'll see why soon enough. I'll begin listing the rules and such for this rp after one certain person joins. I was going to just drop everyone into it, but no one responds well to that.
That's how it was for Dorothy.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:16 am
i change my chericters depinding on the RP but this time I'm takeing on the gise of a smart, hurt and fiery
cyborg girl
i don't use colors i don't know how sweatdrop  

dream angel 176

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:40 am
dream angel 176
i change my chericters depinding on the RP but this time I'm takeing on the gise of a smart, hurt and fiery
cyborg girl
i don't use colors i don't know how sweatdrop

There should be a blue A on the top of where the little smileys are. Just highlight the part you wanna color and click the A and choose the color you want.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:52 am
Bump.  

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

thymeast22

Firebreathing Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:22 pm
Are you still taking characters? If so...

Themes/traits:
smart, sarcastic, bold

Roles:
the leader, an adviser, guards

Colors:
I usually like black, red, and some form of dark purple/blue  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:00 pm
Bump... I don't think the person who he is waiting to join this is going to join... I don't know if this is still going to happen.  

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Rikusi

Invisible Reveler

8,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:55 am
^_~ here we go folks!!!
Traits? Clever, elusive, sarcastic
Three general roles you fill. Sidekick, Loner, and a rebellious little runaway.
Indigo,Green, and dark red, not original, I know but lets see who all pays attention XD
There. Now bring me a nice pig for my feet.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:31 pm
Rikusi
^_~ here we go folks!!!
Traits? Clever, elusive, sarcastic
Three general roles you fill. Sidekick, Loner, and a rebellious little runaway.
Indigo,Green, and dark red, not original, I know but lets see who all pays attention XD
There. Now bring me a nice pig for my feet.
I see you posted.  

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

ReaperInBlack

Celebrating Reveler

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:37 pm
Minnta Aloripma
Can anyone respond to this..? Cause I'm curious about what this rp is.

My question is the same. This has struck quite a bit of intrigue in me. However, if I missed the boat I understand ^.^ I'll make one anyway though.

Oh! And I haven't Rp'd with you before directly, I hope it's still alright.

Three general themes/traits of characters you use: Hotheaded spitfire, Happy-Go-Lucky characters, Laid back characters.

Three general roles you fill: Well, this ranges. As far as gender goes, both male and female, Protagonist (though I'll make the occasional bad guy), Supernatural Beings, If its about a society or something of the sorts; passive roles (not ones of higher power typically).

Three general colors you use, be it posting color or character color: Silver, Indigo, Crimson  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:56 pm
ReaperInBlack
Minnta Aloripma

My question is the same. This has struck quite a bit of intrigue in me. However, if I missed the boat I understand ^.^ I'll make one anyway though.

Three general themes/traits of characters you use: Hotheaded spitfire, Happy-Go-Lucky characters, Stuck up jerks, Laid back characters, Hyperactive characters.

Three general roles you fill: Well, this ranges. As far as gender goes, both male and female, Protagonist (though I'll make the occasional bad guy), Supernatural Beings, Musicians, If its about a society; passive roles (not ones of higher power typically), Assassins, etc. I'm not usually picky.

Three general colors you use, be it posting color or character color: Silver, Indigo, Crimson
It's all a surprise.  

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

ReaperInBlack

Celebrating Reveler

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:02 pm
Boris_Badenov
ReaperInBlack
Minnta Aloripma

Three general themes/traits of characters you use: Hotheaded spitfire, Happy-Go-Lucky characters, Stuck up jerks, Laid back characters, Hyperactive characters.

Three general roles you fill: Well, this ranges. As far as gender goes, both male and female, Protagonist (though I'll make the occasional bad guy), Supernatural Beings, Musicians, If its about a society; passive roles (not ones of higher power typically), Assassins, etc. I'm not usually picky.

It's all a surprise.

I know ^.^ It's pretty interesting, I'm curious to know what will happen.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:51 pm
ReaperInBlack
Boris_Badenov
ReaperInBlack
Minnta Aloripma

It's all a surprise.

I know ^.^ It's pretty interesting, I'm curious to know what will happen.
Me too. He did say this was on hold sometime ago.  

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:33 am
Alright. Due to the surge of people joining, when I only expected a few, and due to the rp itself not being mde for countless people like most, Soon I'll be setting up a lottery system. You win, you rp. You don't? You rp later.

Everyone cool with this? It's worth it, trust me, you've never done anything like this. Hoops will be jumped through, but it's worth it.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:46 am
ZimbuTessen
Alright. Due to the surge of people joining, when I only expected a few, and due to the rp itself not being mde for countless people like most, Soon I'll be setting up a lottery system. You win, you rp. You don't? You rp later.

Everyone cool with this? It's worth it, trust me, you've never done anything like this. Hoops will be jumped through, but it's worth it.
Okie dokie lokie.  

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:34 pm
I'm throwing my lot into the lotto so I might be able to lotterally win this lottery.
Yes I made up the word Lotterally, I don't care what you think.

Three general themes/traits of characters you use: scheming manipulatives, Crazed psychopaths, or the quiet ones you should watch out for
Three general roles you fill: Villain, Anti-hero, The "Bonus Boss"
Three general colors you use, be it posting color or character color: BLACK LIKE MY HEART Red like the blood I drink And purple cause I like it :3  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff