Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Love to my Spine(DutchessXDrak) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:24 pm

Dutchess of Wolves
Cynder started to nuzzle him when she finished cleaning him letting her tail curl around him in a protective manner. She then laid her head beside him, keeping on alert just in case.

Cole walked over to the training cage and knee down looking at the two of them"Cynder happy that you have someone to take care of.... i find him alone his mother was killed by a another pokemon"he said with a sad look in his eyes
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:26 pm

Cynder growled protectively and curled around Dio before she turned away from him with Dio inside her tail not wanting anything to do with Cole right now.

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Runway Frequent Contestant 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:33 pm

Dutchess of Wolves
Cynder growled protectively and curled around Dio before she turned away from him with Dio inside her tail not wanting anything to do with Cole right now.

Dio pop his head up and seen Cole.he was happy just to see his master"Dio be a good boy and fall back to sleep"Dio wrapped around Cynder's tail and fall of asleep
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:36 pm

Cynder made a type of cooing sound that was soothing as she laid around Dio. Then she fell asleep after a few minutes letting him snuggle up to her.

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:55 pm

Dutchess of Wolves

Cole talk over the phone with someone who worked on the island.to find out how to train Cynder to get her ready for life on the island.after a bit find out that he need to have Cynder train with a younger pokemon
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:16 pm

Cynder woke up later and was trying to get out of the cage. She was at the top trying to break it. She didn't like being locked up.

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:43 pm

Dutchess of Wolves
Cynder woke up later and was trying to get out of the cage. She was at the top trying to break it. She didn't like being locked up.

Cole opened the door to the back of the cage that opened up to a much bigger cage.giving pokemon a lot of room to move around and making sure they don't run away.Cole was sitting under a tree and in a heart beat Dio was sitting in his master's lap
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:48 pm

Cynder growled as she hung on the top of the cage bars and began to bite at them. SHe then flew around at speeds unheard of and started to ram them with her body where Cole and Dio couldn't see her. She roared and kept trying to get free.

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:12 pm

Dutchess of Wolves

the cage was made to hold powerful pokemon and once more ghost types that could ruin any cage with just a wave of a ghostly hand.Dio walked around and seen that Cynder was trying to get out.it start to cry
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:38 pm

Cynder stopped mid way through another ram hearing Dio crying. She flew down and nuzzled him and smiled with a small caring roar saying "I'm not going to leave without you sweetie." She then nuzzled him and licked his cheek before she used her tail to rick him a bit to calm him. She smiled a reassuring smile and cooed softly trying to calm him.

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:08 pm

Dutchess of Wolves
Cynder stopped mid way through another ram hearing Dio crying. She flew down and nuzzled him and smiled with a small caring roar saying "I'm not going to leave without you sweetie." She then nuzzled him and licked his cheek before she used her tail to rick him a bit to calm him. She smiled a reassuring smile and cooed softly trying to calm him.

Dio licked Cynder's neck and made a meow like sound"i can't leave master"after all he was bound to Cole for finding him and would never leave his master side"he a good man...he told me that there is a island of pokemon like you but don't know if he could get you there"he been around Cole and know a bit of the plan
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:32 am

Cynder sighed and said "I know he is. But I just don't trust humans. Ever since I was your age I've never trusted them." She then nuzzled Dio and said "Don't worry. I wont leave you." She then smiled and laid down with him to try and calm him.

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:35 am

Dutchess of Wolves

Dio licked Cynder and sit on top of her head looking around"there is a weak spot in the cage.i use to get out and play with the other pokemon around him"he jump down and run over to the side of the wall.pushed it open with his head and close it"come on let go look around"
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:24 pm

Cynder smiled and followed after Dio not wanting to leave her baby behind. She then walked next to him staying on alert so they wouldn't get hurt.

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:03 pm

Dutchess of Wolves

Dio walked around the woods for a few hours and played with baby wild pokemon before heading back home and opening up the wall again to go back into the cage.he seen his food bowl filled with food and a bowl for Cynder close to the door
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff