Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The Exchange Student ((Reserved)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:51 am
Dutchess of Wolves

Zarin smiled at her as he ate. "I have to, I'm glad I was able to come here and meet you Fenikkusu. If I hadn't been chosen, I would have never met you."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:55 am
bigbubz1

Fenikkusu smiled and said "I'm glad that your here too. I doubt that anyone would have stood up for me like you did. I'm just not that popular. I guess it's because I'm a book worm and not a party animal." She then smiled and blushed slightly as she looked at him. She was feeling like she loved him even though they just met. But she would let him make the first move for now and f things didn't work out then she would be happy just being his friend.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:04 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Zarin smiled. "Well, now you have someone to stand up for you. Like I said before, I won't let them pick on you again." Zarin finished up the last of his soup. "That was delicious."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:31 pm
bigbubz1

Fenikkusu smiled and said "I'm glad you liked your soup. We only hired the best chefs to cook for the students. Father really went all out for his students. He even hired night time guards so that way no one will get hurt or into trouble." She smiled but didn't really mind it. "So what would you like to do next?" She asked him as she smiled.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:07 am
Dutchess of Wolves

Zarin thought for a moment. "How about we head to the library now?" Zarin did want to check the library out and see what books they had there.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:55 pm
bigbubz1

Fenikkusu smiled and said "Sure." She then led him to the library and opened the door to reveal a two story library filled with computers and lots of books on every subject known to man.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:55 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Zarin made a whistling noise as he looked around the library. "You weren't kidding when you said it was full of books. I don't know where to begin."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:59 pm
bigbubz1

Fenikkusu smiled and said "Yeah. You know there are also computers that are connected to the internet. Your more than welcome to look stuff up." She then looked at him wrapping her wings around herself blushing slightly.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:04 am
Dutchess of Wolves

Zarin smiled. "Thanks, but I'll use my own methods." Zarin walked to the center of the library and clapped his hands together. Books started to fly off the shelves and surround Zarin in a spiral of knowledge.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:11 pm
bigbubz1

Fenikkusu smiled as she watched him and said "Well then..I'll leave you to it. I'll meet you back at the dorm later." She then left, blushing as she walked. Then once back at the dorm she hugged her pillow and giggled. Then she sighed as she laid on her bed and smiled happily as sh started to read a book that she brought with her on Phoenix magic. She was advanced in her magic and was learning to transform herself into a fire being.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:29 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

As Zarin finished, he clapped his hands again and the books began to return to the shelves. He was already leaving even before the books were finished returning to the their places. Once he had made it back to the dorm, he opened the door and smiled at Fenikkusu. "Hey, did ya miss me?" Zarin grinned happily, imitating what his father would say sometimes.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:54 pm
bigbubz1

Fenikkusu was sound asleep on her bed and was snuggled under the covers having studied herself to sleep.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:56 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1

Fenikkusu was sound asleep on her bed and was snuggled under the covers having studied herself to sleep.

Zarin smiled as he saw her asleep. He sat down on his bed and began writing in a journal that he had brought with him.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:01 pm
bigbubz1

During the night something happened. Fenikkusu was in a trance and had woken up. Her eyes were glazed over showing nothing but being controlled. She had gone out the window and was headed towards the gate. She was in her phoenix form which was a site to behold.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:21 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Zarin, who had woken up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom, had saw what was happening to Fenikkusu and decided to follow her. If she was really being controlled, he would have to confront the culprits once Fenikkusu got to the location.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff